Tory scum refuse to test suspect cladding

Re: Tory scum refuse to test suspect cladding

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Then start a thread in the Arms where trolling and call-outs are allowed. :thumbsup:

Are you a mod as well now then?

Might as well be since you're on here all day.

Why shouldn't I be here all day? :scratch:

And please confine your trolling to the Arms.
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Then start a thread in the Arms where trolling and call-outs are allowed. :thumbsup:

I thought you down newbury clipboard and magnifying glass in hand :gigglesnshit:

Ray is right you are a 24 hr fixture. Everything ok?

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

I thought you down newbury clipboard and magnifying glass in hand :gigglesnshit:

Everything's fine thanks - and it's 18 hours a day. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Everything's fine thanks. :cheers:

Ok. Its just your posts about reversing brexit and realising that isnt going to happen, and now your on the drinks i was concerned.

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:Ok. Its just your posts about reversing brexit and realising that isnt going to happen, and now your on the drinks i was concerned.

No need for concerm, I don't drink and I've always opposed Brexit. But I'm happy that your satisfied with the progress so far - I know I am. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:43 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:How sad that you can't distinguish between CURRENT tax legislation and potential future, simplified tax systems.

Never mind - if you look around I'm sure you can find a nice course that will show you the way.

Remember though - try thinking OUTSIDE the box occasionally.

You said:

"Forget allowable deductions"
But I bet you didn't forget them when you invested in your company

You said:

"they are an accountant's wet dream"

But I bet you employed an accountant to sort out your company's tax

You're a tax avoider
You're a hypocrite
I'm just trying to ascertain how big a hypocrite.

I didn't own the company. I worked for them. Using the term 'my company' in a rather different context to the one you envisaged.. :gigglesnshit:

See where you get by making assumptions ?

More egg on face. You really should learn to read people's posts properly, take your time and consider replies carefully.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:How sad that you can't distinguish between CURRENT tax legislation and potential future, simplified tax systems.

Never mind - if you look around I'm sure you can find a nice course that will show you the way.

Remember though - try thinking OUTSIDE the box occasionally.

You said:

"Forget allowable deductions"
But I bet you didn't forget them when you invested in your company

You said:

"they are an accountant's wet dream"

But I bet you employed an accountant to sort out your company's tax

You're a tax avoider
You're a hypocrite
I'm just trying to ascertain how big a hypocrite.

I didn't own the company. I worked for them.

See where you get by making assumptions ?

More egg on face. You really should learn to read people's posts properly, take your time and consider replies carefully.

Ok so you were lying when you said that you built a lab. You meant you worked for a company who built a lab.

Try not to lie. It embaresses you when caught out.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Nope, I personally went out, sourced all the equipment, stripped out the room, set up the equipment in situ , ordered copies of all relevent standards, organised accreditation via a test-house, tested all of our development and in-stock products, wrote all the reports for EMC Emissions and Immunity tests, etc. etc.

I never lie on forums. Your apology awaited.

The company is here...

https://www.maxview.co.uk/
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:34 am

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:Figures published by the government last month revealed 1,988 cladding samples had been received, of which only 657 had been tested.

How long can it take? :shake head:

Takes at least a couple of days of testing, confirmation, write ups per sample. There aren't that many labs properly certified to do that work, and most of them will be busy with pre-booked testing. I'm surprised they've managed that many, tbh.

All the labs busy in the EU too?

I can only speak for EMC labs that do similar level testing to EU standards - yes these labs are commercial enterprises and are always busy (or losing money) and waits can easily be a few weeks to get booked in.

I ended up building my own lab for my company, and getting it accredited. Cost £250k, but saved years of development time.

Lol.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:55 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:Figures published by the government last month revealed 1,988 cladding samples had been received, of which only 657 had been tested.

How long can it take? :shake head:

Takes at least a couple of days of testing, confirmation, write ups per sample. There aren't that many labs properly certified to do that work, and most of them will be busy with pre-booked testing. I'm surprised they've managed that many, tbh.

All the labs busy in the EU too?

I can only speak for EMC labs that do similar level testing to EU standards - yes these labs are commercial enterprises and are always busy (or losing money) and waits can easily be a few weeks to get booked in.

I ended up building my own lab for my company, and getting it accredited. Cost £250k, but saved years of development time.

Lol.

Oh, hilarious......

We had to send our kit to a German test house for pre-compliance testing, at £1000 per set of tests. And if the kit failed (eg too high emissions) they would send it back as failed, with test results and a recommendation as to where the 'noise' was getting out. Time wasted - 2 to 3 months if it passed..... another 2 - 3 months plus another grand for yet another test if it failed. The cost in time was incalculable, because if we didn't get our new items on the shelves of the likes of B+Q, Focus Do-it-all, and loads of other sheds, someone else would.

Quite a giggle, letting the Chinese take our jobs, eh ?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:00 am

It was a lol at your barefaced lie in the same thread you made the absurd claim that 'you do not lie on forums'. You'll be telling us labour isnt over run with anti-Semities next :pmsl:

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 am

Guest wrote:It was a lol at your barefaced lie in the same thread you made the absurd claim that 'you do not lie on forums'. You'll be telling us labour isnt over run with anti-Semities next :pmsl:

Eh ?

I think you have Mungo's Syndrome - reading your own interpretation into something that was not meant to be misleading. Many people refer to the place they have worked at for a long time as 'my company'. I happily clarified as soon as I realised the ambiguity, even naming the company concerned. And I never lie on a forum. Ever.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:23 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:It was a lol at your barefaced lie in the same thread you made the absurd claim that 'you do not lie on forums'. You'll be telling us labour isnt over run with anti-Semities next :pmsl:

Eh ?

I think you have Mungo's Syndrome - reading your own interpretation into something that was not meant to be misleading. Many people refer to the place they have worked at for a long time as 'my company'. I happily clarified as soon as I realised the ambiguity, even naming the company concerned. And I never lie on a forum. Ever.

Ah so you mislead the forum. All cleared up now ta :thumbsup:

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Eh ?

Ah so you mislead the forum. All cleared up now ta :thumbsup:

Only you, sweetie.

No-one else seemed to care like you do xxx
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:Ah so you mislead the forum. All cleared up now ta :thumbsup:

Only you, sweetie.

No-one else seemed to care like you do xxx

It's a good day when the Toryboy trolls have so little good news to cling on to that they descend to tactics like these. I didn't
think for a moment that were you were suggesting that you owned the firm, and after all, the exchange was between you and I. Even the standard of trolling on this forum is piss-poor nowadays. :shake head:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs