Tory horror at being exposed over NHS

Re: Tory horror at being exposed over NHS

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:55 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:We both know how they were horribly misled with promises of 'getting our country back', '£350m a week for the NHS', not forgetting a free unicorn for every family, don't we?

The saddest thing is listening to them claiming that they knew what they were voting for.

They didn't. Even those who thought the whole crazy idea up didn't know, so how could the ordinary man in the street ?

Why didnt you know what you were voting for? It was open source info.

Link?

You're 2 years too late im afraid. Give me a shout when next votes are coming up and il help you.

Considering even top lawyers still don't understand the complexities of Brexit the public could not possibly have been informed which I said from day one on here.

Spot on.

Examples like air travel, science projects, police information and the Isotopes issues spring to mind.

If they were ever mentioned, and they weren't as far as I recall, those sorts of fears were dismissed instantly under a welter of 'Project Fear' insults.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:21 am

Spot on.

Examples like air travel, science projects, police information and the Isotopes issues spring to mind.

If they were ever mentioned, and they weren't as far as I recall, those sorts of fears were dismissed instantly under a welter of 'Project Fear' insults.

Nope. Sort the framework of nation state then reset the various co-operations and agencies.

Where nations want to co-operate they will.
Brexit
:cuppaT:

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:37 am

Like the many millions we will have to spend on our own new version of GPS ? Having spent tens of millions on a system we won't be able to use ?

As soon as Britain leaves the EU it is not participating in these programmes any longer.

UK companies hold contracts worth tens of millions to provide hardware to the project.

If nothing changes and Brexit goes ahead, these contracts die.

Britain is also party to other EU-led space programmes such as the Copernicus satellite system, which monitors environmental damage.

There are dozens more like this, where our investment will end up being duplicated.

Another badly thought through Brexishambles.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:Like the many millions we will have to spend on our own new version of GPS ? Having spent tens of millions on a system we won't be able to use ?

As soon as Britain leaves the EU it is not participating in these programmes any longer.

UK companies hold contracts worth tens of millions to provide hardware to the project.

If nothing changes and Brexit goes ahead, these contracts die.

Britain is also party to other EU-led space programmes such as the Copernicus satellite system, which monitors environmental damage.

There are dozens more like this, where our investment will end up being duplicated.

Another badly thought through Brexishambles.

Maybe you should follow your leaders example and ABSTAIN from commenting on Brexit.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:21 pm

"Maybe you should follow your leaders example and ABSTAIN from commenting on Brexit."

Wow, first tax, now Brexit. Remind us all please Mungo, when did you become the (self-appointed) forum censor ?

The Nazis on the right really hate facts enough to try to stop them being spread, don't they ?
Cannydc

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Can't temp you out of the politics forum can I canny?

I know there's a case for the EU but I still can't see why the left would support that case.

It's a globalist, capitalist club.

Why would anyone left-wing side with Goldman Sachs, Deutschebank, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley etc when less than a decade ago they were all railing against those same institutions?

And Brexit a Tory project, you know that's a lie, South Yorkshire where I live has no truck with Conservatives and we voted overwhelmingly for Brexit, so did many traditional Labour areas.

It was called the EUSSR but now it is a capitalist club. :pointlaugh:
Punk

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs