WE SHOW USA HOW TO TREAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

WE SHOW USA HOW TO TREAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Two police officers took a selfie of them sharing chips with a hungry suspected illegal immigrant they arrested on the side of the M1.

PC Kieran Dempsey and PC Charlie Amodio, from Leicestershire Police, bought the food for the 35-year-old man after he was picked up walking on the hard shoulder of the motorway on Tuesday.

The man was arrested under the Immigration Act but the officers dropped by a fast food outlet after he explained how he had not eaten for several days.

One of the officers tweeted selfie pictures showing them in the front of their patrol car with the suspect sitting in the back seat tucking into a bag of chips.

Facebook user Jonno T wrote: "Never felt so proud of British cops. What a gesture of human kindness. The US could learn a lot from this little country."

A little compassion goes a long way.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news ... ps-1694327
Cannydc

Re: WE SHOW USA HOW TO TREAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Postby calitom » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:03 am

I think they should be up for sainthood...giving the guy some greasy chips.
But I think these guys...at least one of them should at least have a spare bedroom or perhaps a bunkkbed in his home that the guy could settle into on a permanent basis.
Now that would be neighborly.
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 am

calitom wrote:I think they should be up for sainthood...giving the guy some greasy chips.
But I think these guys...at least one of them should at least have a spare bedroom or perhaps a bunkkbed in his home that the guy could settle into on a permanent basis.

Yeah..... we show compassion, the septics show sarcasm.

A bit of empathy with people far worse off than us never did any harm, pity the likes of Trump don't know the meaning of the word.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 am

As opposed to.......

Children separated from their parents under US immigration rules have told how they were beaten, handcuffed, stripped naked and locked up alone in concrete cells in a detention centre.

Several detainees as young as 14 said guards stripped them of their clothes and strapped them to chairs with bags over their heads, the Associated Press news agency reported.

The alleged abuse at the Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Centre in Virginia was detailed in court documents which include testaments from Latino teens held there for months or even years.

A Honduran immigrant who was 15 when he was sent to the facility said: “Whenever they used to restrain me and put me in the chair, they would handcuff me. Strapped me down all the way, from your feet all the way to your chest, you couldn't really move ... They have total control over you. They also put a bag over your head. It has little holes; you can see through it. But you feel suffocated with the bag on.”

Land of the free, huh ?
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 am

Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:
calitom wrote:I think they should be up for sainthood...giving the guy some greasy chips.

A bit of empathy with people far worse off than us never did any harm, pity the likes of Trump don't know the meaning of the word.

Two cops showed compassion. We have entire police forces that wont work with ICE. What do you think a sanctuary city is?
Maddog

Postby calitom » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Two cops showed compassion. We have entire police forces that wont work with ICE. What do you think a sanctuary city is?

dont start talking sense now MD....canny will start sweating
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:48 pm

"We have entire police forces that wont work with ICE."

Ours work in pretty much all kinds of weather....

"What do you think a sanctuary city is?"

Somewhere connected to an online gaming community ?
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:"We have entire police forces that wont work with ICE."

You nailed it! :more beer:
Maddog

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:"We have entire police forces that wont work with ICE."

It was that place in Logan's Run.
Punk

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs