Wizzy's Question Time

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Guest wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!


Tory scum troll Mungo has got the replies that he deserved. :hand:


Yes I know it must be difficult to respond sensibly with logic when faced with FACTS
So avoiding the question and resorting to personal insults is the usual response from lefties.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:
No one has been rude to you, the Tory scum troll Mungo has got the replies that he deserved. :hand:


There you are.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
No one has been rude to you, the Tory scum troll Mungo has got the replies that he deserved. :hand:


There you are.

Not really - Mungo and his pals post stuff like that as guests so that someone responds like you have done.

We know most of the pro-trolls tricks on here, Ray - we invented some them. :wink:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31026
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!


Excuse me? I treated you with nothing but respect, I didn't say you're on the ignore list. You've gone off on one for literally no reason.


I went off on one as I got confused as to the change of tones. It started amicably and you asked reasonable questions, to which I gave reasonable answers. I no longer get drawn into the politics of anything too deeply, it is too enveloping and takes away quality time I could spend with loved ones. So, I just vote Tory because by and large, on the whole, I find their policies and their "just get on with it, more of the same" approach more acceptable to me. I don't want a party to win which wants to change too much too radically. Conservatives are about conservatism, to conserve. That's pretty much what i prefer.

There is no point going in and out of policies and making comparisons because as we know, both parties can and do change their stance on pretty much everything all the time. You tend to vote for whoever makes you feel more comfortable about. Remove the political ping pong and the jeers and the "nasty Tories kill babies" taglines and you end up with nothing of real substance from anyone. Labour will create more public service jobs at the expense of private sector workers and Tories will do the opposite. That pretty much sums it all up. If you felt I was rude to you, then I apologise. It wasn't my intention. But my point still remains. There are many angry words from the left as soon as Corbyn is criticised. That's an issue you and others genuinely need to look at.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!


Excuse me? I treated you with nothing but respect, I didn't say you're on the ignore list. You've gone off on one for literally no reason.


I went off on one as I got confused as to the change of tones. It started amicably and you asked reasonable questions, to which I gave reasonable answers. I no longer get drawn into the politics of anything too deeply, it is too enveloping and takes away quality time I could spend with loved ones. So, I just vote Tory because by and large, on the whole, I find their policies and their "just get on with it, more of the same" approach more acceptable to me. I don't want a party to win which wants to change too much too radically. Conservatives are about conservatism, to conserve. That's pretty much what i prefer.

There is no point going in and out of policies and making comparisons because as we know, both parties can and do change their stance on pretty much everything all the time. You tend to vote for whoever makes you feel more comfortable about. Remove the political ping pong and the jeers and the "nasty Tories kill babies" taglines and you end up with nothing of real substance from anyone. Labour will create more public service jobs at the expense of private sector workers and Tories will do the opposite. That pretty much sums it all up. If you felt I was rude to you, then I apologise. It wasn't my intention. But my point still remains. There are many angry words from the left as soon as Corbyn is criticised. That's an issue you and others genuinely need to look at.


When have I been rude to you in this thread. I questioned you about your points of view, that is literally said what you wanted: a debate. I don't appreciate you telling me what I've said when I haven't said it. I criticise Corbyn constantly - his Brexit policy is wrong. You need to stop misrepresenting people. It is something you and your right-wing friends need to look at.

I respect you not wanting to debate any further. I don't appreciate your behaviour however.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!


Excuse me? I treated you with nothing but respect, I didn't say you're on the ignore list. You've gone off on one for literally no reason.


I went off on one as I got confused as to the change of tones. It started amicably and you asked reasonable questions, to which I gave reasonable answers. I no longer get drawn into the politics of anything too deeply, it is too enveloping and takes away quality time I could spend with loved ones. So, I just vote Tory because by and large, on the whole, I find their policies and their "just get on with it, more of the same" approach more acceptable to me. I don't want a party to win which wants to change too much too radically. Conservatives are about conservatism, to conserve. That's pretty much what i prefer.

There is no point going in and out of policies and making comparisons because as we know, both parties can and do change their stance on pretty much everything all the time. You tend to vote for whoever makes you feel more comfortable about. Remove the political ping pong and the jeers and the "nasty Tories kill babies" taglines and you end up with nothing of real substance from anyone. Labour will create more public service jobs at the expense of private sector workers and Tories will do the opposite. That pretty much sums it all up. If you felt I was rude to you, then I apologise. It wasn't my intention. But my point still remains. There are many angry words from the left as soon as Corbyn is criticised. That's an issue you and others genuinely need to look at.


When have I been rude to you in this thread. I questioned you about your points of view, that is literally said what you wanted: a debate. I don't appreciate you telling me what I've said when I haven't said it. I criticise Corbyn constantly - his Brexit policy is wrong. You need to stop misrepresenting people. It is something you and your right-wing friends need to look at.

I respect you not wanting to debate any further. I don't appreciate your behaviour however.


Who says I don't want to debate further? What behaviour? Now I'm totally confused! I haven't said you've been rude. I said I was confused by the drastic change of tone and that there is a lot of anger displayed in posts. How did you interpret that as me calling you rude? I think I've given you far more honesty in my responses than you expected and you continue to spurt out bizarre bouts of aggression. Go make yourself a nice cup of coffee, eat a fruit scone and come back when you're chilled.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:01 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!


Excuse me? I treated you with nothing but respect, I didn't say you're on the ignore list. You've gone off on one for literally no reason.


I went off on one as I got confused as to the change of tones. It started amicably and you asked reasonable questions, to which I gave reasonable answers. I no longer get drawn into the politics of anything too deeply, it is too enveloping and takes away quality time I could spend with loved ones. So, I just vote Tory because by and large, on the whole, I find their policies and their "just get on with it, more of the same" approach more acceptable to me. I don't want a party to win which wants to change too much too radically. Conservatives are about conservatism, to conserve. That's pretty much what i prefer.

There is no point going in and out of policies and making comparisons because as we know, both parties can and do change their stance on pretty much everything all the time. You tend to vote for whoever makes you feel more comfortable about. Remove the political ping pong and the jeers and the "nasty Tories kill babies" taglines and you end up with nothing of real substance from anyone. Labour will create more public service jobs at the expense of private sector workers and Tories will do the opposite. That pretty much sums it all up. If you felt I was rude to you, then I apologise. It wasn't my intention. But my point still remains. There are many angry words from the left as soon as Corbyn is criticised. That's an issue you and others genuinely need to look at.


When have I been rude to you in this thread. I questioned you about your points of view, that is literally said what you wanted: a debate. I don't appreciate you telling me what I've said when I haven't said it. I criticise Corbyn constantly - his Brexit policy is wrong. You need to stop misrepresenting people. It is something you and your right-wing friends need to look at.

I respect you not wanting to debate any further. I don't appreciate your behaviour however.


Who says I don't want to debate further? What behaviour? Now I'm totally confused! I haven't said you've been rude. I said I was confused by the drastic change of tone and that there is a lot of anger displayed in posts. How did you interpret that as me calling you rude? I think I've given you far more honesty in my responses than you expected and you continue to spurt out bizarre bouts of aggression. Go make yourself a nice cup of coffee, eat a fruit scone and come back when you're chilled.


Excuse me? How am I being aggressive - lol. You said yesterday you wanted a debate, that's why I made this thread.

Disagreeing with you isn't being aggressive, you need to stop being so sensitive my friend. This is just me trying to understand why you think the way you do. There is no aggressiveness in my posts, I just don't appreciate you misrepresenting me and saying I'm being rude when I'm not. I feel you're misunderstanding the difference and I will apologise if you feel I'm being aggressive when I am not intending to be.

Please don't be so condescending though and tell me to chill out, etc. I really don't like that and I will call out behaviour when I don't appreciate it.

Apart from that, no issues and I respect you not wanting to debate any further. Good day.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby wizzywick » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Gigabit wrote:Excuse me? How am I being aggressive - lol. You said yesterday you wanted a debate, that's why I made this thread.

Disagreeing with you isn't being aggressive, you need to stop being so sensitive my friend. This is just me trying to understand why you think the way you do. There is no aggressiveness in my posts, I just don't appreciate you misrepresenting me and saying I'm being rude when I'm not. I feel you're misunderstanding the difference and I will apologise if you feel I'm being aggressive when I am not intending to be.

Please don't be so condescending though and tell me to chill out, etc. I really don't like that and I will call out behaviour when I don't appreciate it.

Apart from that, no issues and I respect you not wanting to debate any further. Good day.


You don't disagree. You criticise people for having a different opinion. You told me I was wrong for voting conservative just because I want to. You seem unable to grasp the concept of give and take, listen and absorb. You reacted spontaneously and erratically, and whilst you are likely expressing passion for what you believe in, it is easy to appreciate why others call you a troll. Me? I couldn't care whether you are or not. I did not call you rude, yet you keep saying I did. I didn't say you were aggressive, I made an observation that the left can show aggression in their posts. There is aggression in your posts. You may not see it, and I'm not saying you are wrong or that you do it on purpose, i think you're emotive with your expression and sometimes, because of what you feel and believe, that emotion runs away with you.

I learned to walk away and take five recently, it helps a great deal. Because when you post and respond to things that trigger a switch (we all do it), sometimes just walking away, taking a breath or making a cuppa before you return, can help you see things in a calmer manner. Good day to you too. You're alright! :more beer:
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:15 pm

:popcorn: or :bored: ?

So far :bored: - spice it up a bit boys. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31026
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Gigabit » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:18 pm

wizzywick wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Excuse me? How am I being aggressive - lol. You said yesterday you wanted a debate, that's why I made this thread.

Disagreeing with you isn't being aggressive, you need to stop being so sensitive my friend. This is just me trying to understand why you think the way you do. There is no aggressiveness in my posts, I just don't appreciate you misrepresenting me and saying I'm being rude when I'm not. I feel you're misunderstanding the difference and I will apologise if you feel I'm being aggressive when I am not intending to be.

Please don't be so condescending though and tell me to chill out, etc. I really don't like that and I will call out behaviour when I don't appreciate it.

Apart from that, no issues and I respect you not wanting to debate any further. Good day.


You don't disagree. You criticise people for having a different opinion. You told me I was wrong for voting conservative just because I want to. You seem unable to grasp the concept of give and take, listen and absorb. You reacted spontaneously and erratically, and whilst you are likely expressing passion for what you believe in, it is easy to appreciate why others call you a troll. Me? I couldn't care whether you are or not. I did not call you rude, yet you keep saying I did. I didn't say you were aggressive, I made an observation that the left can show aggression in their posts. There is aggression in your posts. You may not see it, and I'm not saying you are wrong or that you do it on purpose, i think you're emotive with your expression and sometimes, because of what you feel and believe, that emotion runs away with you.

I learned to walk away and take five recently, it helps a great deal. Because when you post and respond to things that trigger a switch (we all do it), sometimes just walking away, taking a breath or making a cuppa before you return, can help you see things in a calmer manner. Good day to you too. You're alright! :more beer:


Lol, I tried. Bye Wizzy.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Fletch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:55 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:It wasn't a POLICY - it was a SINGLE VOTE.

Corbyn backs the UK being in a permanent customs union with the EU.

This would avoid the need for a "hard border" in Northern Ireland and ensure free-flowing trade for business.

That's POLICY.


You must have a very short memory
When I get time I will document for you all of the Brexit policy backflips that Corbyn has done since last years election manifesto.


Why would the party who hasn't won have to stick to their election manifesto? :dunno:

If your 'documenting it' is as relevant as your contributions on 'the system of money' are, don't bother. :smilin:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Fletch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:00 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:...you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.


Mungo = Viper = Tory Troll.

Both purport to have degrees though both are as thick as mince.
Both spam Semen Staines propaganda.
Both obsessed with Corbyn.
Both posted anti-Semite/racist hate.

Coincidence?


Yes.

Mungo is not viper. Mungo was on DS and was as thick and blundering on there as he is on here.

Viper was one of many easily identifiable socks, going after the same people, the same subjects and the same insults as always. He can tone it down but certain things or posters set him off then he shows his true colours. :whistle:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:...you either genuinely don't understand the issue, or you are deliberately falsifying events to troll or whatever. Either way, it's the ignore button.


Mungo = Viper = Tory Troll.

Both purport to have degrees though both are as thick as mince.
Both spam Semen Staines propaganda.
Both obsessed with Corbyn.
Both posted anti-Semite/racist hate.

Coincidence?


Yes.

Mungo is not viper. Mungo was on DS and was as thick and blundering on there as he is on here.

Viper was one of many easily identifiable socks, going after the same people, the same subjects and the same insults as always. He can tone it down but certain things or posters set him off then he shows his true colours. :whistle:



It's despairing to think that there are two distinct individuals so intellectually challenged and so fucking nasty - I rather hoped they were one and the same.

BTW - socks of who?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31026
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby Fletch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:09 pm

wizzywick wrote:Wow! I answered some questions politely and as well reasoned as I could and gigabit and his merry men all explode with anger and then use the ignore button because they can't cope with their comrade Corbyn being criticised. This is what I mean when I described debate as being defunct and aggressive.

The left have always had a bit of backbone when they point their views across, and it always ensured debate was healthy and interesting. But now, it's just shout shout shout and if you say anything I don't like, I'll put you on ignore. You wouldn't hack it on Trifle gigabit, we have no ignore facility!


Tories and New labour were/are neo liberals. The private provision of public services, privatisation, corporate welfare, low regulation, low tax ( for the few) and pro corporate.

JC is not a neo liberal and does not support the above. The first leader of a party since 1978 to hold such a position and express the alternative view to the neo liberalism that media and governments have convinced the public is not only the best way to run a country but the only way. Hence the attacks on him and orchestrated campaigns against him.

*Three in a row for a JRA style block posting :yess:

Sorry, didn't book. :shame:

Edit: McAz fucked it up :grrrrr:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10257
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Wizzy's Question Time

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:11 pm

You should look before you leap then. :snooty:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31026
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests