WHERE'S BORIS JOHNSON ?

Re: WHERE'S BORIS JOHNSON ?

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:Just drop it Punk and guest. I'm not in the mood for arguing about trivial shit, especially if I'm getting abused for the privilege, i.e. being called stupid and a dumbfuck.

Besides this thread was originally about Boris Johnson who was/is a Conservative, not a Green party member.

You made the claim, not me. Make sure you back up claims. If you can't just man up about it and say I was wrong. It's not rocket science, is it?

I claimed that all politicians lie one way or the other, like every single person on the planet does at some stage. So, I'm not wrong.

Originally I was replying to this post, so not really introducing the claim in the first place.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 2#p1505857

So have a discussion with Canny about it. Translated, I don't really want an argument just for the sake of an argument which you seem determined to do. Same IIRC, just like you've been doing in the East Coast/VTEC thread.

No one is fucking interested now!

The fact is Lucas has NEVER had to go to Parliament and say she misled it, she has never been called out for lying on BBC QT etc. like others have, esp Farage. JRA was busted and he got pissed about being called out for his BS opinion. :shake head:
Punk

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:46 pm

jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I made no such claim.

You do understand that calling a particular group of people 'liars' neither includes nor excludes the possibility of other groups also being liars, do you ?

Yes, I know. But my point still stands.

You know that I wasn't making the claim that you said I was, but persist in making a point about it that is utterly irrelevant anyway ?

:off head: :off head: :off head:

Give it up, that train has already left the station. You missed it.

You were claiming that (most/all) Tories/Conservatives are liars. I'm claiming that most politicians if not all are, irrespective of party. So, why single out Tories/Conservatives? What's so difficult to understand about that. And apparently the Green Party candidate has never lied in her entire life. :woteva:

Liar. You claimed EVERY politician was a liar. Lucas isn't a Green candidate either. FFS man I've read some real rubbish on here, mainly by Viper and Raven but you are way up there. :shake head: You've also extended the remit to whole life instead of political life. You really are a stupid cunt. :shake head:
Punk

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:"So don't imply that it's just Tories/Conservative are liars then with this comment, when the correct answer is what I said."

For the last time, I MADE NO SUCH IMPLICATION. I made no party exceptions to lying and merely stated what must be obvious to most, i.e. Tories lie through their teeth and don't even have the grace to apologise when caught out (do they, Esther Macvey ?).

And you know it, don't you, but you just hate admitting you are wrong.

Absolutely. :shake head:
Punk

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Punk wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
jra wrote:Just drop it Punk and guest. I'm not in the mood for arguing about trivial shit, especially if I'm getting abused for the privilege, i.e. being called stupid and a dumbfuck.

Besides this thread was originally about Boris Johnson who was/is a Conservative, not a Green party member.

You made the claim, not me. Make sure you back up claims. If you can't just man up about it and say I was wrong. It's not rocket science, is it?

I claimed that all politicians lie one way or the other, like every single person on the planet does at some stage. So, I'm not wrong.

Originally I was replying to this post, so not really introducing the claim in the first place.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47243&sid=f5715aaf7bc8139d1c0e25f38485b862#p1505857

So have a discussion with Canny about it. Translated, I don't really want an argument just for the sake of an argument which you seem determined to do. Same IIRC, just like you've been doing in the East Coast/VTEC thread.

The fact is Lucas has NEVER had to go to Parliament and say she misled it, she has never been called out for lying on BBC QT etc. like others have, esp Farage. JRA was busted and he got pissed about being called out for his BS opinion. :shake head:

Busted. :pmsl:

You seem to under the impression I give a shit whether I'm busted on here or not. It doesn't matter what some anonymous keyboard warrior dickwad here thinks of me.
jra

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Punk wrote:You made the claim, not me. Make sure you back up claims. If you can't just man up about it and say I was wrong. It's not rocket science, is it?

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 2#p1505857

Busted. :pmsl:

You seem to under the impression I give a shit whether I'm busted on here or not. It doesn't matter what some anonymous keyboard warrior dickwad here thinks of me.

Considering you changed the parameters AND responded, you clearly do care otherwise one wouldn't have wasted even one second revisiting the thread.
Punk

Postby jra » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I made no such claim.

You do understand that calling a particular group of people 'liars' neither includes nor excludes the possibility of other groups also being liars, do you ?

Yes, I know. But my point still stands.

You know that I wasn't making the claim that you said I was, but persist in making a point about it that is utterly irrelevant anyway ?

:off head: :off head: :off head:

Give it up, that train has already left the station. You missed it.

You were claiming that (most/all) Tories/Conservatives are liars. I'm claiming that most politicians if not all are, irrespective of party. So, why single out Tories/Conservatives? What's so difficult to understand about that. And apparently the Green Party candidate has never lied in her entire life. :woteva:

Liar. You claimed EVERY politician was a liar. Lucas isn't a Green candidate either. FFS man I've read some real rubbish on here, mainly by Viper and Raven but you are way up there. :shake head: You've also extended the remit to whole life instead of political life. You really are a stupid c**t. :shake head:

Fuck off Punk.

Caroline Lucus is a Green Party candidate. I didn't fucking bring her into the equation anyway. So piss off and troll somebody else, you piece of sub human scum. That's what you get for calling me a stupid Cunt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Lucas
jra

Postby Punk » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 pm

That link says she is an MP and not a candidate. :shake head: You did bring here into it because you said every politician. You still cannot provide one shred of evidence to back up your claim. Don't you like autistic posters?
Punk

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:26 am

Punk wrote:That link says she is an MP and not a candidate. :shake head: You did bring here into it because you said every politician. You still cannot provide one shred of evidence to back up your claim. Don't you like autistic posters?

Jesus Christ. You don't half nitpick. Politician it is then, not a candidate. Same difference really, other than one hasn't been elected (yet). We have un-elected politicians in Brussels (the EU) or are they un-elected candidates. Which is it? And I still stand be my original assertion.

Punk. While you continue with the insults, don't expect me to be very co-operative with the replies, now you're also inferring I'm autistic.
jra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 am

jra wrote:
Punk wrote:That link says she is an MP and not a candidate. :shake head: You did bring here into it because you said every politician. You still cannot provide one shred of evidence to back up your claim. Don't you like autistic posters?

Jesus Christ. You don't half nitpick. Politician it is then, not a candidate. Same difference really, other than one hasn't been elected (yet). We have un-elected politicians in Brussels (the EU) or are they un-elected candidates. Which is it? And I still stand be my original assertion.

Punk. While you continue with the insults, don't expect me to be very co-operative with the replies, now you're also inferring I'm autistic.

JRA you are a humorless twat and seriously stupid.
How do you interpret so many posts wrong?
Punk is quite clearly not saying you are autistic.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 am

jra wrote:

I'm autistic you moron. You called an autistic person sub human. People like you used to gas people like me in the 1930s. Now I suggest that you fucking do one.
Punk

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:10 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

How do you interpret so many posts wrong?

He's like this in every thread. How he makes such stupid, incredulous leaps is a joke. Not knowing the difference between an MP, he'd never heard of the Green Party's only MP, who has been elected THREE times and a candidate is hilarious. :pmsl:
Punk

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

How do you interpret so many posts wrong incorrectly?

How do I know for sure? If they had said 'Don't you like an autistic poster like me/I am?' then there would be no understanding. I've been called autistic on here many a time, so you can understand I might think they may be talking about me.

Additional. I don't need to please you in any shape or form, so call me a humourless twat and seriously stupid, as it doesn't make anything difference in reality.

No piss off and try to annoy somebody else, trolling Cunt Rollupshitusername.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Punk wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm autistic you moron. You called an autistic person sub human. People like you used to gas people like me in the 1930s. Now I suggest that you fucking do one.

Sure I did. People like me descending from a Jewish/German heritage that were persecuted by the Nazis. Besides, I didn't know you were autistic until you've mentioned it. I call you sub human scum because you called me a stupid Cunt. Deal with it.
jra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:50 pm

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

How do I know for sure? If they had said 'Don't you like an autistic poster like me/I am?' then there would be no understanding. I've been called autistic on here many a time, so you can understand I might think they may be talking about me.

Additional. I don't need to please you in any shape or form, so call me a humourless twat and seriously stupid, as it doesn't make anything difference in reality.

It becomes more and more obvious why so many people think you're a dick.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:

It becomes more and more obvious why so many people think you're a dick.

Yeah whatever. So many people. How many have you asked personally?

Do you seriously think people like you calling me a dick on an internet forum is going to affect my life.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs