has tommy robinson

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Absolutely disgusting!!! But also this started by the Arndale centre and the assault happened in McDonalds, many people will have seen these little shits abusing a little girl in a wheelchair and done nothing. We are all responsible for each other. I’m in the centre of Manchester a few times a month for work and if I saw this these little shits abusing two families like that I wouldn’t hesitate to belt them and I bet most of you would feel the same. Total scum I bet when they get caught their Facebook pages are covered in Free Tommy Robinson and Britain First posts. :hand:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 79106.html

Postby calitom » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:47 pm

its great seeing a great man like tommy robinson being appreciated by the troops
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:52 pm

calitom wrote:its great seeing a great man like tommy robinson being appreciated by the troops

Tom I think one of your demons has taken control.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Stooo wrote:Soooo.

One of the squaddies in the original vid has been discharged for being an arsehole, fair dues. Meanwhile this pic has appeared so let's have a think about it.

First of all let's look at Steve, he's obviously very short compared to the chaps behind him. All are at an 'at ease' posture with a couple of differences.

From the left, No 1 appearers to be flashing the white power sign which used to be known as OK or wanker. No 5 has hand confusion, the Union flag is upside down and all of the 'Army' boots are suspect.

Fake news?

That one certainly is and a poor set up by Yaxley-Lennon, no doubt using some of his supporters who've had to put hoods up to cover their tattooed bald heads! Let's face it he's never been the brightest bulb in the box so getting the Union flag the wrong way up would be par the course for him. He wouldn't notice!

This one wasn't fake though and all the lads involved were bloody idiots. The Armed Forces won't put up with that nonsense as the Independent link explains.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/10/soldier-grinning-in-video-with-tommy-robinson-to-be-discharged-form-army-8025927/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-soldiers-photo-online-army-investigation-a8576576.html
Grafenwalder

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:59 am

Tommy's latest football hooligan crew, the DFLA, are marching in London today.

Unsurprisingly its full of Neo-Nazis

wutang

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:33 pm

wutang wrote:Tommy's latest football hooligan crew, the DFLA, are marching in London today.

Unsurprisingly its full of Neo-Nazis

The real march is next Saturday, see my avatar for details :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Stooo wrote:

nah thats just a pointless get together for middle class libs.

Counter-protest today against the rise of the far right

wutang

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:48 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Middle class? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Middle class? :ooer:

Try the Mirror "Class Calculator". :mrgreen:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/you-working-class-take-quiz-2267999
Grafenwalder

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Britain’s middle-class Brexit Anxiety Disorder

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit- ... dle-class/

For Britain’s pro-European middle classes, Brexit is akin to a psychological trauma which has left many unable to behave rationally, according to two leading experts. Far from being hyper-rational observers concerned only with what is economically sensible, many have morphed into the “Remainiacs” of Brexiteer disdain.

:bell:
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:02 pm

BBC Newsnight faced a wave of criticism after dedicating a large part of Thursday night’s show to far-right activist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who goes by the moniker Tommy Robinson. The programme focused on the movement that has grown around the anti-Muslim activist who was jailed for contempt of court after broadcasting on Facebook from outside Leeds crown court.

The Newsnight feature, which took up half the show, explored Robinson’s trajectory, from convicted football hooligan to founding the now-defunct English Defence League and then his resurgence fuelled by his focus on sex abuse cases in towns such as Rotherham.

A a spokesperson for HOPE not hate told the i“Newsnight carried a long feature about ‘Tommy Robinson’ with barely a mention of his long violent criminal history or his fraud conviction. For a flagship national programme watched by around 500,000 people, that’s not good enough.”

A BBC spokesperson told the i: “As anyone watching the Newsnight report would have seen, this was a serious analysis of the movement led by ‘Tommy Robinson’ and the suggestion elements of his message could be adopted by mainstream UK political parties, against the backdrop of support for Islamophobic parties in other European countries.” “We fully appreciate there are many people who find Mr Robinson and his views unpalatable. But given the apparently growing influence for Tommy Robinson among some groups, it is the BBC’s duty to our audience to scrutinise uncomfortable subjects, rather than shying away from them. It’s not the job of BBC journalists to pretend things aren’t happening when they can see that they are.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/tommy ... -reaction/

But the BBC are sooo left wing, innit?

These things are happening because they are being promoted by the likes of QT and AQ. We used to point and laugh at fascists, we give them publicity now.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Try the Mirror "Class Calculator". :mrgreen:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/you-working-class-take-quiz-2267999

Working Class

Congratulations, you’re dyed-in-the-wool working class with an income, job, education and personal tastes to prove it.

And I'm Grammar educated and love classical music, I thought that I would be fucked with some of the questions :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
These things are happening because they are being promoted by the likes of QT and AQ. We used to point and laugh at fascists, we give them publicity now.

Sadly pointing and laughing at fascism did little to stop them (along with the old 'just ignore them and they will go away' mantra).

Fascism comes from the streets. While 'we' were laughing at them they have been organising, building networks, establishing a presence. Sadly too many dumb liberals defended them via the old 'free speech' argument and condemned the anti-fascists who confronted them in the streets - the moronic 'both sides are bad' argument.

wutang

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs