has tommy robinson

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:58 am

Cannydc wrote:Tommy's a football hooligan.

Far better to blame Islamists than a bunch of Chelsea supporters on the tube though - especially to your anti-Islamic hangers-on.

He used to be but his teeth weren't like that back then, they were when he came out of jail.

Since he's got new veneers I'm assuming the prison admitted failing in it's duty of care and they were part of the compensation.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:27 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Tommy's a football hooligan.

Far better to blame Islamists than a bunch of Chelsea supporters on the tube though - especially to your anti-Islamic hangers-on.

He used to be but his teeth weren't like that back then, they were when he came out of jail.

Since he's got new veneers I'm assuming the prison admitted failing in it's duty of care and they were part of the compensation.

“Assumptions are dangerous things to make, and like all dangerous things to make -- bombs, for instance, or strawberry shortcake -- if you make even the tiniest mistake you can find yourself in terrible trouble. Making assumptions simply means believing things are a certain way with little or no evidence that shows you are correct, and you can see at once how this can lead to terrible trouble. For instance, one morning you might wake up and make the assumption that your bed was in the same place that it always was, even though you would have no real evidence that this was so. But when you got out of your bed, you might discover that it had floated out to sea, and now you would be in terrible trouble all because of the incorrect assumption that you'd made. You can see that it is better not to make too many assumptions, particularly in the morning.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Austere Academy
Cannydc

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Wilson wrote:Did anyone else notice he came out of prison with bright blue eyes (contacts?) and a nice new set of veneers?

He got his new teeth the last time he was in prison. He was going to see his solicitor and they put him in a waiting room with 3 muslim guys and they jumped him.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Wilson wrote:Did anyone else notice he came out of prison with bright blue eyes (contacts?) and a nice new set of veneers?

He got his new teeth the last time he was in prison. He was going to see his solicitor and they put him in a waiting room with 3 muslim guys and they jumped him.

Rubbish :hand:

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Dinkydoobie

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Guest wrote:Rubbish :hand:

:hand:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/edl-founder-t ... on-1435264

Robinson was verbally threatened before the attack which was the first assault since he was convicted of mortgage fraud in January. Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon, is serving 18 months at Woodhill in Milton Keynes.

Mortgage fraud? How many times as he been in prison? I have to think he's absolutely insane or very brave for the manner in which he sticks his head above the parapet inviting head shots.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

That is from 2014 and the report says that he had no broken bones you gammon idiot! :pmsl:

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

That is from 2014

I know it is! Because that's when it happened you fucking retard.

"His front teeth are all fake, the real ones having been knocked out when he got trapped in a room with eight Islamists. "

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/bri ... t-hateful/

:awesome:
Dinkydoobie

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:19 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

That is from 2014

I know it is! Because that's when it happened you fucking retard.

"His front teeth are all fake, the real ones having been knocked out when he got trapped in a room with eight Islamists. "

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/bri ... t-hateful/

I do love Gammon with pineapple and egg too but I voted Remain so I am thinking Gammon used as a slur is just daft.
Les RosBifs would be a better name for Brexiteers who want to go back to being an Island.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:I do love Gammon with pineapple and egg too but I voted Remain so I am thinking Gammon used as a slur is just daft.
Les RosBifs would be a better name for Brexiteers who want to go back to being an Island.

Considering how close the last general election and the brexit vote was i'm left with no other option than to consider 'leftists' who have decided to derogate and alienate people on the right by calling them gammon as short sighted retards. What was especially fun was seeing Owen Jones trying to defend it by saying he doesn't think it's racist. Because using someones skin/appearance to mock them totally isn't racist.
Dinkydoobie

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I do love Gammon with pineapple and egg too but I voted Remain so I am thinking Gammon used as a slur is just daft.

Considering how close the last general election and the brexit vote was i'm left with no other option than to consider 'leftists' who have decided to derogate and alienate people on the right by calling them gammon as short sighted retards. What was especially fun was seeing Owen Jones trying to defend it by saying he doesn't think it's racist. Because using someones skin/appearance to mock them totally isn't racist.

This country really does scrape around looking for News when this kind of shite gets published...

GammonGate: Row breaks ouA row has broken out over the use of the term ‘gammon’ to describe middle-aged, male Brexit voters amid claims it is racist.

The insult has been increasingly used by Labour supporters to mock right wing males over their supposed red faces and fleshy builds in recent weeks.

But Northern Irish MP Emma Little-Pengelly sparked a war of words on Twitter by claiming the term singles out people with a certain skin colour.t over 'gammon' insult for middle-aged, red-faced Brexiteers after MP calls out derogatory term

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/row- ... 38766.html

When is "Leftygate" getting published?

I voted Remain and I now think the EU are going to use us an exampled to frighten others into staying in the EU, there is nothing coming apart from the worst kind of outcome the EU can impose upon on us.
And yet I am still referred to as a Gammon by rampant Lefties?
Fuck it! I love Gammon!!! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:I voted Remain and I now think the EU are going to use us an exampled to frighten others into staying in the EU, there is nothing coming apart from the worst kind of outcome the EU can impose upon on us.

What are you worried about? we're a first world country whose citizens enjoy one of the best qualities of life in the world. Canada isn't in the EU either and I don't see Benneton running around doing campaigns for Canadians.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

Chapter 16 of Nicholas Nickleby, first published in 1838, where the phrase appears. The scene is the Westminster office of Mr Gregsbury, an MP who’s described as “a tough, burly, thick-headed gentleman, with a loud voice, a pompous manner, a tolerable command of sentences with no meaning in them, and, in short, every requisite for a very good member indeed”.

"‘My conduct, Pugstyles,’ said Mr Gregsbury, looking round upon the deputation with gracious magnanimity —‘my conduct has been, and ever will be, regulated by a sincere regard for the true and real interests of this great and happy country. Whether I look at home, or abroad; whether I behold the peaceful industrious communities of our island home: her rivers covered with steamboats, her roads with locomotives, her streets with cabs, her skies with balloons of a power and magnitude hitherto unknown in the history of aeronautics in this or any other nation — I say, whether I look merely at home, or, stretching my eyes farther, contemplate the boundless prospect of conquest and possession — achieved by British perseverance and British valour — which is outspread before me, I clasp my hands, and turning my eyes to the broad expanse above my head, exclaim, “Thank Heaven, I am a Briton!”’

"The time had been, when this burst of enthusiasm would have been cheered to the very echo; but now, the deputation received it with chilling coldness. The general impression seemed to be, that as an explanation of Mr Gregsbury’s political conduct, it did not enter quite enough into detail; and one gentleman in the rear did not scruple to remark aloud, that, for his purpose, it savoured rather too much of a ‘gammon’ tendency.”

"‘The meaning of that term — gammon,’ said Mr Gregsbury, ‘is unknown to me. If it means that I grow a little too fervid, or perhaps even hyperbolical, in extolling my native land, I admit the full justice of the remark. I AM proud of this free and happy country. My form dilates, my eye glistens, my breast heaves, my heart swells, my bosom burns, when I call to mind her greatness and her glory.’”

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/s ... ammon-1838

Yeah, dead racist.

Who was Charles Dickens anyway? Fucking namby pamby metropolitan elite who ponced his way through life writing books like a poofta. Didn't even get a real job because sticking labels on bottles (clearly a job for our immigrant doctors and vets) aged 12 was just virtue signalling.

Dry your eyes mate...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I voted Remain and I now think the EU are going to use us an exampled to frighten others into staying in the EU, there is nothing coming apart from the worst kind of outcome the EU can impose upon on us.

What are you worried about? we're a first world country whose citizens enjoy one of the best qualities of life in the world. Canada isn't in the EU either and I don't see Benneton running around doing campaigns for Canadians.

Shit's getting expensive, not because we are being punished by the EU but because we've fucked ourselves up.

The EU is a system of trading rules agreed by the members. If you're not a member then fuck you.

You gammons are going to have to live with the consequences of your actions and so will the 74% of the electorate who didn't vote to leave.

Perhaps #PeoplesVote will save the country but even if it does we have been massively damaged for decades.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Stooo wrote:Yeah, dead racist.

I read a book once too. Pretty good it was, i recall one of the characters was named nigger Jim. It was in an old book so it wasn't racist.

Dinkydoobie

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs