has tommy robinson

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Stooo wrote:Yeah, dead racist.

I read a book once too. Pretty good it was, i recall one of the characters was named nigger Jim. It was in an old book so it wasn't racist.

:awesome:

I read a lot of Mark Twain as well, very enjoyable fiction.

I need you to try to expand your point though.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

I read a book once too. Pretty good it was, i recall one of the characters was named nigger Jim. It was in an old book so it wasn't racist.

What needs expanding? The authors point is that because someone used it in an old book that people using it today or then aren't/weren't racist.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:28 pm

What's even funnier is you telling me to dry my eyes whilst you're wailing about the result of a vote and you defending a slur against a portion of the electorate who you might need to sway to reverse it. If you ever get a chance to.

Dinkydoobie

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:What's even funnier is you telling me to dry my eyes whilst you're wailing about the result of a vote and you defending a slur against a portion of the electorate who you might need to sway to reverse it. If you ever get a chance to.

I'm one of Burchill's filthy remainers. I wear it with pride you red faced sweaty fool :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

What needs expanding? The authors point is that because someone used it in an old book that people using it today or then aren't/weren't racist.

Black people integrated much to the upset of you lot. Gammons still sit in tweed and moan about the long gone advantages that they had, that's all UKIP ever wore.

No deal will mean catastrophe, bring on #PeoplesVote!
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Sky News are reporting on The Rise Of The Right right now, and the new UKIP leader is taking part and please know it is an Anti Muslim Protest supposedly aimed at the grooming gangs.

The Democratic Football Lads Alliance? DMFL? Dumb Mother Fuckers League???

It seems a stupid organisation to say the least. However I can understand why the members therein can easily be roped into this movement.

It would be best if the authorities clamped down on the reasons such groups come to be.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:Sky News are reporting on The Rise Of The Right right now, and the new UKIP leader is taking part and please know it is an Anti Muslim Protest supposedly aimed at the grooming gangs.

It seems a stupid organisation to say the least. However I can understand why the members therein can easily be roped into this movement.

It would be best if the authorities clamped down on the reasons such groups come to be.

They broke up the football hooligan groups, these guys are just arseholes who like to punch before they talk. No disrespect obviously but the lack of a decent war stops us from culling them along with the worst of those of our enemies.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
Guest wrote:Rubbish :hand:

:hand:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/edl-founder-t ... on-1435264

That is from 2014

I know it is! Because that's when it happened you fucking retard.

"His front teeth are all fake, the real ones having been knocked out when he got trapped in a room with eight Islamists. "

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/bri ... t-hateful/

It doesn't say that anywhere in that article either you gammon idiot! :hand:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

Well thankfully times have changed gammon!!!!

You're that retarded gammon cunt here!!!!!

:off head: :shoot:

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 am

Stooo wrote:Shit's getting expensive, not because we are being punished by the EU but because we've fucked ourselves up.

The EU is a system of trading rules agreed by the members. If you're not a member then fuck you.

You gammons are going to have to live with the consequences of your actions and so will the 74% of the electorate who didn't vote to leave.

Perhaps #PeoplesVote will save the country but even if it does we have been massively damaged for decades.

I assume you're factoring in those who didn't bother to vote? Do you not understand how voting works? In any case, the turnout was 72%, of which 52% voted to leave, so I'm not sure where you're getting your figures from. Unless you mean 74% of the population, and not electorate, in which case you're factoring in people not entitled to vote, like prisoners and babies LoL . Btw, this 74% of the population could have voted either way. Indeed, had they followed the trend of those who did vote, the winning margin would have been higher than 52%. It's a moot point anyway because either they couldn't be arsed to vote, or weren't entitled to. Desperation at it's finest.

Re this weird gammon obsession of yours. You do realise that those of us who voted to leave, got the result we wanted, and are now pretty much chilled out about it? It's you who sounds like you're about to blow a gasket or spontaneously combust - I would imagine your blood pressure is through the roof, and are about as perfect an example of an angry red-faced gammon one could ever wish to see.
Red Okktober

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Sky News are reporting on The Rise Of The Right right now, and the new UKIP leader is taking part and please know it is an Anti Muslim Protest supposedly aimed at the grooming gangs.

They broke up the football hooligan groups, these guys are just arseholes who like to punch before they talk. No disrespect obviously but the lack of a decent war stops us from culling them along with the worst of those of our enemies.

Nice to know we have so many who will be easily roped into war, more cannon fodder for any future wars is a must.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Shit's getting expensive, not because we are being punished by the EU but because we've fucked ourselves up.

The EU is a system of trading rules agreed by the members. If you're not a member then fuck you.

You gammons are going to have to live with the consequences of your actions and so will the 74% of the electorate who didn't vote to leave.

Perhaps #PeoplesVote will save the country but even if it does we have been massively damaged for decades.

I assume you're factoring in those who didn't bother to vote? Do you not understand how voting works? In any case, the turnout was 72%, of which 52% voted to leave, so I'm not sure where you're getting your figures from. Unless you mean 74% of the population, and not electorate, in which case you're factoring in people not entitled to vote, like prisoners and babies LoL . Btw, this 74% of the population could have voted either way. Indeed, had they followed the trend of those who did vote, the winning margin would have been higher than 52%. It's a moot point anyway because either they couldn't be arsed to vote, or weren't entitled to. Desperation at it's finest.

Re this weird gammon obsession of yours. You do realise that those of us who voted to leave, got the result we wanted, and are now pretty much chilled out about it? It's you who sounds like you're about to blow a gasket or spontaneously combust - I would imagine your blood pressure is through the roof, and are about as perfect an example of an angry red-faced gammon one could ever wish to see.

I voted remain because I knew there would be a collapse of the property market, which is not good for me personally, however I accepted the fact the majority opted to vote Leave however I am fed up to the back teeth with the ongoing Brexit negotiations and I cannot wait for it to end.
And then I do think a lot of people will start questioning why we left.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

I'm glad that you say that you are content but I doubt you are.

German MEP's aide photographed holding notes on 'general election' and 'public vote' after Brexit meeting with Theresa May

The aide to a senior German politician has been photographed leaving a Brexit meeting with Theresa May holding notes referring to a “general election” and a “public vote”.

The assistant to Angela Merkel ally Manfred Weber was caught holding the notes, which also appear to attack the 2016 referendum result, outside Downing Street following the face-to-face.

The rest of your post was yet another personal attack, shouldn't you be hitting police horses or something?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Stooo wrote:I'm glad that you say that you are content but I doubt you are.

German MEP's aide photographed holding notes on 'general election' and 'public vote' after Brexit meeting with Theresa May

The aide to a senior German politician has been photographed leaving a Brexit meeting with Theresa May holding notes referring to a “general election” and a “public vote”.

The assistant to Angela Merkel ally Manfred Weber was caught holding the notes, which also appear to attack the 2016 referendum result, outside Downing Street following the face-to-face.

The rest of your post was yet another personal attack, shouldn't you be hitting police horses or something?

I'm very content that we're leaving the EU thank you :thumbsup:

You seem to address everyone with opposing political views to you as a gammon - you can't stop saying it - yet my pointing out that you are prime gammon material yourself is a personal attack? LMAO.

What about this 74% of the public who didn't vote for leave, do you want to elaborate on that, or just skip over it? Or have you realised that any even higher percentage 'of the public' didn't vote remain? Whichever way you want to dress it up - your side lost. It's been two years now, you really should let it go and try and move on.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:26 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm glad that you say that you are content but I doubt you are.

I'm very content that we're leaving the EU thank you :thumbsup:

You seem to address everyone with opposing political views to you as a gammon - you can't stop saying it - yet my pointing out that you are prime gammon material yourself is a personal attack? LMAO.

What about this 74% of the public who didn't vote for leave, do you want to elaborate on that, or just skip over it? Or have you realised that any even higher percentage 'of the public' didn't vote remain? Whichever way you want to dress it up - your side lost. It's been two years now, you really should let it go and try and move on.

Is this some sort of reverse trolling? :ooer:

We didn't lose, the country has to date and will continue to lose even if a People's Vote returns us to a status quo. Money has been spent and confidence lost, it will take many years before we are the fastest growing economy in Europe again. You think that Greece was bad? We'll be begging to be treated like Greece.

When this shower of shit finally settles we will be signing documents for entry into a federal Europe, we're too stupid to elect a decent government...
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs