has tommy robinson

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm

i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:02 pm

banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.

Oh right, perhaps he should have waited and let the guy get the chance to chuck boiling sugar water on him, then try to fight back while his face was melting off. You Tommy haters really do live on a different planet. :off head: :off head: :off head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Punk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Me Again wrote:
Me Again wrote:Where is the evidence that members of EDL are more likely to be sex offenders than members of any other political organisation?

Let's wait, surely Punk will deliver. I mean, it's not as if he'd just spout complete unsubstantiated bollocks, is it?


Still waiting, Punk.

The longer you avoid the question, the more of a c**t it makes you look. Why should anyone bother talking with you if you can't engage honestly with them?


Firstly, I haven't been online this can be confirmed with admin, secondly, where did I say that the EDL had MORE sex offenders than other Right Wing political organisations? Once you answer that question you will understand that your question is bollocks. I thank you. :smilin:

ETA for a typo :thumbsup:
Last edited by Punk on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Punk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:21 pm

banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.


You will find that numerous morons will defend the cokehead racist, sadly. :shake head:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Punk wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.


You will find that numerous morons will defend the cokehead racist, sadly. :shake head:


funny how there's never any evidence of any threats made against him, just robinson & his mates saying it, but the morons still lap it up.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am

banana chewits wrote:
Punk wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.


You will find that numerous morons will defend the cokehead racist, sadly. :shake head:


funny how there's never any evidence of any threats made against him, just robinson & his mates saying it, but the morons still lap it up.

I’d like to see how you’d deal with finding out someone wanted to literally melt your face off. You’d probably give the c**t your canteen and shake his hand, then tell him how sorry you are for being a kuffar :off head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby MISAWA » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:10 am

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Punk wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.


You will find that numerous morons will defend the cokehead racist, sadly. :shake head:


funny how there's never any evidence of any threats made against him, just robinson & his mates saying it, but the morons still lap it up.

I’d like to see how you’d deal with finding out someone wanted to literally melt your face off. You’d probably give the c**t your canteen and shake his hand, then tell him how sorry you are for being a kuffar :off head:



Hey Puzzles!!

How ya doin'?
User avatar
MISAWA
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:23 pm

MISAWA wrote:
Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Punk wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.


You will find that numerous morons will defend the cokehead racist, sadly. :shake head:


funny how there's never any evidence of any threats made against him, just robinson & his mates saying it, but the morons still lap it up.

I’d like to see how you’d deal with finding out someone wanted to literally melt your face off. You’d probably give the c**t your canteen and shake his hand, then tell him how sorry you are for being a kuffar :off head:



Hey Puzzles!!

How ya doin'?



every post he gives himself away, he has a cheek really expecting them to be approved
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Punk wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i saw a 24 hours in police custody interview where tommy robinson had attacked a guy in prison & his excuse was it wasn't racially motivated, he'd been told this inmate was going to pour boiling water on him. no evidence for the threat anywhere, just cctv of tommy punching this guy.


You will find that numerous morons will defend the cokehead racist, sadly. :shake head:


funny how there's never any evidence of any threats made against him, just robinson & his mates saying it, but the morons still lap it up.

I’d like to see how you’d deal with finding out someone wanted to literally melt your face off. You’d probably give the c**t your canteen and shake his hand, then tell him how sorry you are for being a kuffar :off head:


i don't hear voices in my head, puzzler, not like tommy.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Me Again » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Punk wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Me Again wrote:Where is the evidence that members of EDL are more likely to be sex offenders than members of any other political organisation?

Let's wait, surely Punk will deliver. I mean, it's not as if he'd just spout complete unsubstantiated bollocks, is it?


Still waiting, Punk.

The longer you avoid the question, the more of a c**t it makes you look. Why should anyone bother talking with you if you can't engage honestly with them?


Firstly, I haven't been online this can be confirmed with admin, secondly, where did I say that the EDL had MORE sex offenders than other Right Wing political organisations? Once you answer that question you will understand that your question is bollocks. I thank you. :smilin:

ETA for a typo :thumbsup:


Explain what you were implying with this post: "Why are so many of Tommy's followers in the EDL child abusers themselves?"
User avatar
Me Again
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Me Again wrote:
Punk wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Me Again wrote:Where is the evidence that members of EDL are more likely to be sex offenders than members of any other political organisation?

Let's wait, surely Punk will deliver. I mean, it's not as if he'd just spout complete unsubstantiated bollocks, is it?


Still waiting, Punk.

The longer you avoid the question, the more of a c**t it makes you look. Why should anyone bother talking with you if you can't engage honestly with them?


Firstly, I haven't been online this can be confirmed with admin, secondly, where did I say that the EDL had MORE sex offenders than other Right Wing political organisations? Once you answer that question you will understand that your question is bollocks. I thank you. :smilin:

ETA for a typo :thumbsup:


Explain what you were implying with this post: "Why are so many of Tommy's followers in the EDL child abusers themselves?"

It needs explaining?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5465
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Punk wrote:
Me Again wrote:
Me Again wrote:Where is the evidence that members of EDL are more likely to be sex offenders than members of any other political organisation?

Let's wait, surely Punk will deliver. I mean, it's not as if he'd just spout complete unsubstantiated bollocks, is it?


Still waiting, Punk.

The longer you avoid the question, the more of a c**t it makes you look. Why should anyone bother talking with you if you can't engage honestly with them?


Firstly, I haven't been online this can be confirmed with admin, secondly, where did I say that the EDL had MORE sex offenders than other Right Wing political organisations? Once you answer that question you will understand that your question is bollocks. I thank you. :smilin:

ETA for a typo :thumbsup:


Explain what you were implying with this post: "Why are so many of Tommy's followers in the EDL child abusers themselves?"

It needs explaining?


:laughing:
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby calitom » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:07 am

People flailing away at Tommy Robinson...putting all the focus on him and away from the pedophilia they have been making possible for decades.
Thats how evil has infested the mind of the neoliberals. -Yep look at the crude talking lower middle class white guy and his not well spoken friends--so that you dont look at the
institutional sickness which blind eyes the Savilles(did NOTHING while it was well known what he was doing),The Podestas.The Clintons,The EU leaders. etc etc etc
St. Michael The Archangel protect us
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3189
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby calitom » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:07 am

People flailing away at Tommy Robinson...putting all the focus on him and away from the pedophilia they have been making possible for decades.
Thats how evil has infested the mind of the neoliberals. -Yep look at the crude talking lower middle class white guy and his not well spoken friends--so that you dont look at the
institutional sickness which blind eyes the Savilles(did NOTHING while it was well known what he was doing),The Podestas.The Clintons,The EU leaders. etc etc etc
St. Michael The Archangel protect us
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3189
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests