has tommy robinson

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Looking forward to the outcome. Hopefully justice will prevail and he'll be back to whining about having no telly, food he can't eat, and Muslim 'neighbours'. His apologists and fanatics are always claiming prisons are holiday camps so i'd have thought they'd be only too happy for him to have another spell of holiday leave.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Case adjourned until October.....so Lennon wails "they want me in prison for Christmas". Boo hoo. :roll: :bawlin: :grrrrr:

Didn't stop him from posing for selfies with his fawning sycophants. :roll:

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-09-27/tomm ... adjourned/
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Case adjourned until October.....so Lennon wails "they want me in prison for Christmas". Boo hoo. :roll: :bawlin: :grrrrr:

Didn't stop him from posing for selfies with his fawning sycophants. :roll:

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-09-27/tomm ... adjourned/


:pmsl: Image :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:51 pm

.....counter-demonstrators, who were shouted down and labelled “scum”, or a woman holding a placard listing Robinson's previous criminal offences.

After it was spotted, a small group of angry supporters starting shouting at the woman, ripping the sign out of her hand and destroying it before she was surrounded by police officers.

Emma Lyons, a 20-year-old history student at the London School of Economics, said her sign had been a “list of the laws Tommy Robinson has broken”, including mortgage fraud and entering the US under a false passport.

Visibly shaken, she told The Independent: “I was just holding it and people ripped it out of my hands. I was just drawing attention to what's happening, just the facts.”

She said Robinson's supporters started shouting at her about “Muslim rape gangs” and accused her of being a Holocaust denier.

Ms Lyons said she protested over concern that Robinson had jeopardised a case at Leeds Crown Court and because “it bothers me with the way it's being portrayed and the people he surrounds himself with”.

“I wouldn't say that this is a case that's been well-managed by the legal system but I don't think it's a freedom of speech issue,” she added.

As tensions rose, officials at the Old Bailey shut the main entrance used by lawyers, jurors and journalists, and later had to scrub human faeces off the door.

Anti-media sentiment ran strongly through the crowd, with Robinson supporters filming and photographing journalists as photographers were verbally abused, pushed and shoved.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 57766.html


The police should have gone in heavy against the fascist scumbags. Shove the vermin in jail along with that wanker Yaxley.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:.....counter-demonstrators, who were shouted down and labelled “scum”, or a woman holding a placard listing Robinson's previous criminal offences.

After it was spotted, a small group of angry supporters starting shouting at the woman, ripping the sign out of her hand and destroying it before she was surrounded by police officers.

Emma Lyons, a 20-year-old history student at the London School of Economics, said her sign had been a “list of the laws Tommy Robinson has broken”, including mortgage fraud and entering the US under a false passport.

Visibly shaken, she told The Independent: “I was just holding it and people ripped it out of my hands. I was just drawing attention to what's happening, just the facts.”

She said Robinson's supporters started shouting at her about “Muslim rape gangs” and accused her of being a Holocaust denier.

Ms Lyons said she protested over concern that Robinson had jeopardised a case at Leeds Crown Court and because “it bothers me with the way it's being portrayed and the people he surrounds himself with”.

“I wouldn't say that this is a case that's been well-managed by the legal system but I don't think it's a freedom of speech issue,” she added.

As tensions rose, officials at the Old Bailey shut the main entrance used by lawyers, jurors and journalists, and later had to scrub human faeces off the door.

Anti-media sentiment ran strongly through the crowd, with Robinson supporters filming and photographing journalists as photographers were verbally abused, pushed and shoved.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 57766.html


The police should have gone in heavy against the fascist scumbags. Shove the vermin in jail along with that wanker Yaxley.

They don't like the truth about Yaxley-Lennon coming out and warned members to keep their mouths shut when EDL member Leigh McMillan got sentenced to 17 years for grooming and repeatedly raping a 10 year old girl back in the 90's. Yaxley-Lennon supported another EDL paedophile, Richard Price, after he was convicted of downloading child pornography and put on the SOR. In a poor attempt to defend Price, Yaxley-Lennon claimed Price had never been a leader of the EDL, forgetting that back in June 2010 he had published a statement on Facebook naming the management and amongst those names were Price’s, and he was credited for co-founding the group.

https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2018/ ... demn-them/
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Image


:pukeup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby jra » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:"The UK and US withdrew from Europe after WW2 was all done and dusted,"

Tell that to the Germans.....


Having military bases in some European countries is not the same as occupying those countries.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13808
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby jra » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
calitom wrote:UK votes for Brexit but the true nature of EU domination and control of the UK govt has become evident since Brexit is being blocked,delayed,watered down by the govt slaves of the unelected EU.
So what is happening after the Brexit vote proves the need for Brexit.
Slaves are the last ones to realize they are slaves.Those who at least realize they are slaves voted to Brexit.
Keep screaming and yelling about the 'disaster ' that will happen if you leave your captors.

Tommy out of 28 countries we were in the top three of the law makers and decision takers so who exactly was ruling over us?
We'll now have to trade with them work with them but have zero say. Someone else will move into the top three and we won't register anywhere in the 28. America are already telling us what our health services will be made up of and that our food standards are going to drop massively so we really will be slaves then ... to America because we can't have any say on your laws . China too and India will be telling us on what terms we can trade.
We are about to become nobodies .... has beens while the rest of Europe get on with business as usual.


Yeah whatever. You underestimate the influence the UK has around the world, in or out of the EU. In the past we've managed just fine without being in the EU.

I'd rather be an ally with the US than with the EU, including trade agreements. The USA is the most powerful military in the world, the UK is the 5th in terms of military expenditure. It's the USA and UK bailing people out around the world when it comes to conflicts in the main, not other EU countries. The EU military outside of the UK are at best only make a token presence.

The French for example are cheese eating surrender monkeys. The USA helped win WW2 for the world and we should be thankful to them for that. The USA in spite of all their faults, saved us from being another German territory, which in my case would mean my father would have been exterminated and for that matter the rest of my family. Simon Wiesenthal will testify to that, as he lost almost all of his family due to WW2.


Let's break this down a bit.

You want a trade agreement with a country whose president thinks anything that isn't 100% to its benefit is "terrible" and should just be ripped up unilaterally? Good luck with that. You'll turn Britain into an economic colony in no time, it'll be like one of those Central American banana republics - no say in its own affairs and run for the benefit of US companies.
Maybe better not to have your head right up the arse of Us military imperialist adventures, that's worked out really well in the Middle East/Afghanistan, hasn't it?

"Cheese-eating surrender monkeys"? Nice bit of xenophobia there, especially from someone who greets about references to jaffas and pretzels, saying they're a slur on your (when it suits you) Jewish heritage.

The USSR "won" WW2 just as much as the USA, why aren't you thankful to them as well? They bore by a long, long way the brunt of the fighting and the losses, both people and resources.

You think the US saved the Jews of Europe from being totally exterminated by the Nazis?
You've mentioned that your Dad came to Britain on a Kindertransport in 1938. That would make him one of around 10 000 children rescued.
https://www.hmd.org.uk/learn-about-the- ... -refugees/

US Immigration Laws and the Refugee Crisis
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... ogers-bill

Lucky for you that your Dad wasn't on this ship
VOYAGE OF THE ST. LOUIS
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... e-st-louis

US version of the Kindertransport.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Thousand_Children

Still think the USA is so wonderful, do you?


I noticed the silence. Maybe he's o/d'd on chlorinated chicken.


Maybe you haven't done much reading.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47281&start=315#p1554867
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13808
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:45 am

jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"The UK and US withdrew from Europe after WW2 was all done and dusted,"

Tell that to the Germans.....


Having military bases in some European countries is not the same as occupying those countries.


Are you serious ?

After Germany's defeat in the Second World War, the four main allies in Europe - the United States, Great Britain, the Soviet Union, and France - took part in a joint occupation of the German state.

Image

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allie ... 5_1946.png
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12643
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:52 am

Cannydc wrote:
jra wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"The UK and US withdrew from Europe after WW2 was all done and dusted,"

Tell that to the Germans.....


Having military bases in some European countries is not the same as occupying those countries.


Are you serious ?

After Germany's defeat in the Second World War, the four main allies in Europe - the United States, Great Britain, the Soviet Union, and France - took part in a joint occupation of the German state.

Image

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allie ... 5_1946.png


They did exactly the same thing to Austria too, which ended in July 1955 after the signing of the Austrian State Treaty (Oesterreichischer Staatsvertrag), with "three conditions for Austrian independence: neutrality, no foreign military bases, and guarantees against a new Anschluss"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied-occupied_Austria

Occupation of Vienna from 1945
http://www.interrogating-ellie.com/occu ... enna-1945/

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:11 pm

I'm struggling to figure how this thread has veered so hopelessly off topic. It was about the Yaxley-Lennon case, not 2nd WW.
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:I'm struggling to figure how this thread has veered so hopelessly off topic. It was about the Yaxley-Lennon case, not 2nd WW.


It veered off course as a poster decided that BS would be fine to masquerade as fact.

Apologies for posting the reality.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12643
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I'm struggling to figure how this thread has veered so hopelessly off topic. It was about the Yaxley-Lennon case, not 2nd WW.


It veered off course as a poster decided that BS would be fine to masquerade as fact.

Apologies for posting the reality.


Reality is a fiction according to some on the right wing...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86675
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:Image


:pukeup:




It's about time you realised you British are not the master Race :pmsl:
That could be your brother, husband, father or all 3 combined!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I'm struggling to figure how this thread has veered so hopelessly off topic. It was about the Yaxley-Lennon case, not 2nd WW.


It veered off course as a poster decided that BS would be fine to masquerade as fact.

Apologies for posting the reality.


Reality is a fiction according to some on the right wing...





And reality is what they say or think on the day according to some on the left ring. :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests