has tommy robinson

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:44 pm


From that link;

The DFLA, a group formed of mainly middle-aged, white male football fans, had planned a mass march from Park Lane to Whitehall. The organisers had said on Facebook that they were protesting against ”returning jihadists”, “thousands of Awol migrants”, “rape gangs and groomers” and “veterans treated like traitors”.

Yeah right...but don't protest against the groomers, paedos and perverts within their own ranks. Seems they believe kiddy fiddling is ok as long as you're white 'n far right. :roll:

https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/the-edl-have-paedophiles-in-their-ranks-but-tommy-robinson-evidently-doesnt-condemn-them/
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Seeing as he got 10 months jail time for previously using someone else's passport to travel to the US, i can't see him trying similar again, especially as he's currently facing possible more jail time over contempt. Then again, he's the sort of dickhead who never learns. He's a con artist, a fake which the delusional fawn over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20935502
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Image :pukeup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


Charlie Coker? :gigglesnshit:
How adventurous, not!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29143
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


It sounds more like an Italian job to me :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86144
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby jra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:39 am

Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


I don't think so, if he's changed his name by deed poll which is legal. Even so, that doesn't mean he's necessarily off the hook. I'm not fully up to speed with what he's been up to so he may be on the look out for/wanted list, just like some football hooligans are.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13248
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Image

'Free Tommy Robinson' protesters sought over violence at Whitehall demo that left officers injured

Police have released images of men they would like to question over the protest in June

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/free-tomm ... 13416545?a

Fascist scum :shoot:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:Image

'Free Tommy Robinson' protesters sought over violence at Whitehall demo that left officers injured

Police have released images of men they would like to question over the protest in June

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/free-tomm ... 13416545?a

Fascist scum :shoot:


How racist! They are all white!!! :gigglesnshit:

If they were all Brown we'd have Felch on here defending them to the hilt for no other reason than skin colour.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29143
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby jra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:12 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


Charlie Coker? :gigglesnshit:
How adventurous, not!


Maybe he is a coke head, allegedly.

I'm quite happy for people like him to fuck off out of Luton. The vast majority of ethnic minorities in Luton are like the rest of us. However, like with everybody there are a significant number of bad apples in the barrel.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13248
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:46 am

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


Charlie Coker? :gigglesnshit:
How adventurous, not!


Maybe he is a coke head, allegedly.

I'm quite happy for people like him to fuck off out of Luton. The vast majority of ethnic minorities in Luton are like the rest of us. However, like with everybody there are a significant number of bad apples in the barrel.

Are there lots of intellectually challenged like you too?
Robinson sounds far more intelligent than you and that is a fact.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


Charlie Coker? :gigglesnshit:
How adventurous, not!


Maybe he is a coke head, allegedly.

I'm quite happy for people like him to fuck off out of Luton. The vast majority of ethnic minorities in Luton are like the rest of us. However, like with everybody there are a significant number of bad apples in the barrel.

Are there lots of intellectually challenged like you too?
Robinson sounds far more intelligent than you and that is a fact.


:pmsl: You really are a tool! :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Far right support...

Image


:haha: :haha: :haha:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby jra » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:45 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image


I hear that there is a rumour that
Yaxley-Lennon has a new
passport with a new name,
just in case he wants to seek
asylum in Germany.

Isn't that illegal? :dunno:


Charlie Coker? :gigglesnshit:
How adventurous, not!


Maybe he is a coke head, allegedly.

I'm quite happy for people like him to fuck off out of Luton. The vast majority of ethnic minorities in Luton are like the rest of us. However, like with everybody there are a significant number of bad apples in the barrel.

Are there lots of intellectually challenged like you too?
Robinson sounds far more intelligent than you and that is a fact.


Intellectually challenged with an honours degree. If you say so. Well done for making it personal. Can you ever have a debate without insulting the poster? I guess not.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13248
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: has tommy robinson

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Image :pukeup: :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests