More Novichok?

Re: More Novichok?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Punk wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, if the bottle really was in a sealed box with the dispenser not in the bottle, it wasn't the one used to poison the Russians.

Well spotted.

Incorrect. If they didn't want it found they would seal the box but it was found and thus it was opened. Realistically it was a tiny vial.

Punk they just binned it.
Again not in a duck suit they'd start pissing about with it again.... I don't think so.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Why on earth would they go to the trouble of sealing it in a perfume box, complete with a separate pump dispenser? That makes no sense.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why on earth would they go to the trouble of sealing it in a perfume box, complete with a separate pump dispenser? That makes no sense.

To get it through customs? :again?:

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why on earth would they go to the trouble of sealing it in a perfume box, complete with a separate pump dispenser? That makes no sense.

To get it through customs? :again?:

After they used it?
Raggamuffin

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 pm

To make sure no one would die, do they have skip divers in Russia? It was in a gift box, who said it was in a specific perfume box? Do you know how small the atomiser is with pump dispenser? The size of your little finger. Like a needle in 300 haystacks, small wonder it wasn't found by the authorities.
Punk

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Punk wrote:

To make sure no one would die, do they have skip divers in Russia? It was in a gift box, who said it was in a specific perfume box? Do you know how small the atomiser is with pump dispenser? The size of your little finger. Like a needle in 300 haystacks, small wonder it wasn't found by the authorities.

You mean you think it was in a random gift box? Why would the chap think it was perfume then?

I really don't see why they would go to the trouble of hiding it in a sealed gift box. How did they seal it anyway?
Raggamuffin

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Punk wrote:

You mean you think it was in a random gift box? Why would the chap think it was perfume then?

I really don't see why they would go to the trouble of hiding it in a sealed gift box. How did they seal it anyway?

Some of these little boxes that house tiny vials have velcro. They expected the skip to be removed and sent to a local landfill, is my guess. If it was Russians they would park a fair way away from the target AND any cameras. Part of my uni course at SSEES was on KGB procedures until 1992, I was lucky enough for an author to run through them with me for a day. I used to work at Random House so I cheekily asked him.
Punk

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:03 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Latex gloves would be fine when spraying away from one's body.

No one in their right mind would use military grade nerve agent in that manner. Oops slight breeze I'm dead .... like I said before none of it makes the slightest bit of sense.
Would you when in the army have accepted look were a bit skint so no chem suits you'll have to spray the nerve agent from a Mr Muscle spray bottle and carry it around like that with you till you find your target.
Would you fuck.

As an NBC Instructor we were only concerned with area delivery chemical weapons, we never had occasion to deal with personal delivery ones.
However, I am of the opinion that if you treat what was found as per a bottle of One Shot then you'd be fine -- but I agree you'd have to be very very careful

How about very very very very very very careful.
You wouldn't send a man on a mission with the main rule of engagement being you must be very very very very very very very careful.
It's all bollox.

Please read what you said again ... because it is exactly what is said to them.
Equipment failures, weapons failing etc, there are so many things that can go wrong. And please know weapons can sometimes kill the users, and they are considered acceptable losses.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:10 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
So what? We still don't know he found it in a skip. If he did, the skip had been there a long time.

A perfume bottle makes sense, thick glass.

But wear gloves when spraying the stuff ffs!

And breathing and eye protection and skin protection. You don't spray this stuff from a perfume bottle protected only by gloves!
Whoever the guy was he managed to walk around spraying doors in a duck suit unnoticed!

I read somewhere the chap who survived said the woman sprayed a "thick oily liquid" on her wrists and rubbed them together.
Therefore I am thinking it was not designed as an aerosol that would diffuse into the air but something more designed to stay on surfaces it was sprayed directly onto.
And if there were hit men then they would only use something that could be directly targeted without causing collateral deaths.
You are overthinking this one. Latex gloves would be fine.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:20 am

Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Punk wrote:

Some of these little boxes that house tiny vials have velcro. They expected the skip to be removed and sent to a local landfill, is my guess. If it was Russians they would park a fair way away from the target AND any cameras. Part of my uni course at SSEES was on KGB procedures until 1992, I was lucky enough for an author to run through them with me for a day. I used to work at Random House so I cheekily asked him.

You seem convinced of the Russian state's culpability in this matter. Personally I find it intriguing that he lived unmolested for decades but the moment his daughter flies into Britain to see him they suffer the attack.
If the FSB had to rely on her leading them to his address then they must be as hapless as the Keystone Cops.
Personally I am keeping an open mind as to whether:
Yulia was the target and not her father.
It was another country that is reponsible.
Russian Mafia or some other criminal association were after one or both of them.
False Flag Op, given Porton Down(which could produce Novichok) is in between both incidents geographically - all part of the ongoing smearing of Putin's Russia
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Punk » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:00 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Punk wrote:

You seem convinced of the Russian state's culpability in this matter. Personally I find it intriguing that he lived unmolested for decades but the moment his daughter flies into Britain to see him they suffer the attack.
If the FSB had to rely on her leading them to his address then they must be as hapless as the Keystone Cops.
Russian Mafia or some other criminal association were after one or both of them.
False Flag Op, given Porton Down(which could produce Novichok) is in between both incidents geographically - all part of the ongoing smearing of Putin's Russia

I doubt that we could copy the Russian's MO to such a level.
Punk

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:22 pm

Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Punk wrote:

In what way Punk?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

In what way Punk?

I am beginning to think Great Britain is whiter than white and is of the opinion that anything our government says is the truth,
Oh hum.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:False Flag? Porton Down is in between the 2 incidents.
But I guess you believe everything your government tells you

Bumped because now we know.

I believed what the security services were telling us from the start
But not Corbyn - who failed to condemn the Russians time and time again
Another "weak as piss" reponse from a do-nothing leader.

"Salisbury Novichok poisoning: Two Russian nationals named as suspects"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45421445
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 pm

The Strange Timestamp In The New Novichok 'Evidence'

Today, in a politically convenient moment, the British government released new information about the poisoning of the British spy Sergej Skripal, his daughter, and three other persons. It claims to have identified two men with Russian passports who arrived in London from Moscow on March 2, went to Salisbury on March 3 on a 'reconnaissance' trip, came back to Salisbury on March 4 to put Novichok poison on the doorknob of Skripal's home and flew back from London to Moscow on the same day. The names of the men were given as Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov which are Russian language equivalents of Joe Smith and Sam Jones. These names are likely false.

The police says that CCTV pictures were taken at several steps of the men's travel. The British news agency Reuters seem to distribute these. Several media have picked up copies.

Here are screenshots of two CCTV pictures, taken from an 18 picture gallery in a report by The Independent headlined Salisbury poisoning suspects are Russian state assassins, Theresa May tells MPs.

These are pictures 7 and 8 of a 18 picture gallery within that piece.

Notice that the time stamp on both pics is identical, 02/03/2018 16:22:43. But the pictures show two different men, each walking alone through the same part of a jet bridge as they arrive in Britain. How can it be that both of these pictures were taken at the exactly same second? And who tilted the permanently installed CCTV camera between the two shots? How did the camera angle change between pic 1 and two which were apparently taken at the very same place and at the very same time?

If these two pictures can not be trusted how much can one trust the other CCTV pictures the Met showed to support its claims?

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/a- ... dence.html

Full list of MoA links to other articles they have written on this issue.

Russia, Russia, Russia. Just as Idlib liberation starts... :roll:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs