Labour opens up biggest lead over Tories

Re: Labour opens up biggest lead over Tories

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:43 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Are you denying that you have trolled me incessantly since I rejoined, posting off topic barbs trying to get a reaction Groot?
Anyone reading back any of my posts will see that that is the case.
I would highly recommend you desist, grow up, and start posting on topic.

Had you not thrown the thread off topic by calling Abbott a racist then the issue of your past racism would not have reignited.

The choice was yours, and it continues to be yours. If you acknowledge your past racism then no-one can call you out for hypocrisy when you level that charge at another.

Groot, please post on topic and desist from this ridiculous trolling
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Are you denying that you have trolled me incessantly since I rejoined, posting off topic barbs trying to get a reaction Groot?

Had you not thrown the thread off topic by calling Abbott a racist then the issue of your past racism would not have reignited.

The choice was yours, and it continues to be yours. If you acknowledge your past racism then no-one can call you out for hypocrisy when you level that charge at another.

You asked another question and I obliged by providing another answer. That does not fall within any definition of trolling.

Please take up your concerns with Admin if you feel you are being bullied.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:05 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

You asked another question and I obliged by providing another answer. That does not fall within any definition of trolling.

Unlike you I don't go running to admin like a little girl, so no thanks because I will not do that.
On topic, if that Corbyn character gets into office this country will suffer terribly.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Unlike you I don't go running to admin like a little girl, so no thanks because I will not do that.
On topic, if that Corbyn character gets into office this country will suffer terribly.

You seemed upset that your racism was exposed so the Admin option is open to you - if you choose not to avail yourself of it then I can only suggest you stop whining and lie back and think of England.

I don't care about Corbyn one way or the other.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:15 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

You seemed upset that your racism was exposed so the Admin option is open to you - if you choose not to avail yourself of it then I can only suggest you stop whining and lie back and think of England.

Unlike you I have a moral compass, so please stop suggesting I go to admin about your continual baiting.
And do carry on lying Groot if it pleases your childish senses.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:You seemed upset that your racism was exposed so the Admin option is open to you - if you choose not to avail yourself of it then I can only suggest you stop whining and lie back and think of England.

Unlike you I have a moral compass, so please stop suggesting I go to admin about your continual baiting.

If you had a moral compass then you wouldn't have referred to black people as coloureds and spades. :dunno:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:34 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:You seemed upset that your racism was exposed so the Admin option is open to you - if you choose not to avail yourself of it then I can only suggest you stop whining and lie back and think of England.

If you had a moral compass then you wouldn't have referred to black people as coloureds and spades. :dunno:

I never did and you know that but you ran off to admin and commenced that myth.
Please grow up Groot.
You are making an arse of yourself
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:If you had a moral compass then you wouldn't have referred to black people as coloureds and spades. :dunno:

I never did and you know that but you ran off to admin and commenced that myth.
Please grow up Groot.
You are making an arse of yourself

Admin's post...?

Vicks wrote:Look Lordy.

You called black people spades and have been backtracking ever since. Your boss is black, so you can't be racist.

You slagged the Scots off in the run up to the referendum and then said you weren't Xenophobic, because you have Scottish pals.

I bet no matter who you slag off on here, you will have tons of those pals.

...I had nothing to do with that. Nor this...

LordRaven wrote:Are you being racist and inferring something about Spades? You racist c**t!
Are you saying I should not have gone out with black girls?
You really are a c**t aren't you? :dafinger:

...or the numerous other posts in which your resorted to racist terms, as a simple search of the site will testify.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Carry on, see if I care that you waste your day in a pointless exercise Groot
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:Carry on, see if I care that you waste your day in a pointless exercise Groot

Clearly you don't care as evidenced by you continuing to post about it. :roll:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Fairly meaningless at this stage but does help confidence levels amongst the public for JC's Labour. It's nearer an election that the right wing press, and some considered left wing, go all out to demonize him and Labour. You would hope the crude and dishonest propaganda would be rejected out of hand but sadly it does have an effect. Propaganda works, it's why advertisers pay so much for slots in the media.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Fletch wrote:Fairly meaningless at this stage but does help confidence levels amongst the public for JC's Labour. It's nearer an election that the right wing press, and some considered left wing, go all out to demonize him and Labour. You would hope the crude and dishonest propaganda would be rejected out of hand but sadly it does have an effect. Propaganda works, it's why advertisers pay so much for slots in the media.

The Brexit propaganda being the worst
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Fairly meaningless at this stage but does help confidence levels amongst the public for JC's Labour. It's nearer an election that the right wing press, and some considered left wing, go all out to demonize him and Labour. You would hope the crude and dishonest propaganda would be rejected out of hand but sadly it does have an effect. Propaganda works, it's why advertisers pay so much for slots in the media.

What's your excuse for falling for Conservative propaganda? Lack of education? No empathy? Racist tendencies?
Punk

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:23 am

Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

What's your excuse for falling for Conservative propaganda? Lack of education? No empathy? Racist tendencies?

Ah, the typical trolling actions of an inferior human being. You've failed to get a rise with accusations of alcoholism, drugs and mental health problems and you have had to resort to trying even more insults.
Pathetic weed!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:...you have had to resort to trying even more insults.

LordRaven wrote:Pathetic weed!!!

:roll:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs