Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Gigabit » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:03 pm

No confidence left in any MP to do the right thing. Sad times we live in.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:07 pm

It's about time that MPs were able to vote without having to actually be physically present in the HoC, it would put an end to farcical situations like this. :slap:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:35 am

Fantastic day. Remoaners playing right into our hands. No deal looking like its back on the table. As for cable and faron. Lol. We see here the state of your average lib dem. :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Gigabit » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:55 am

Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:56 am

Gigabit wrote:Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government


No one does mate

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Punk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 am

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
As I said, I'm hoping. I don't want to get too angry just yet.


The Pirate Party did some good things in Iceland. I'd probably go over to the Greens TBH.


Stay put until this farce is through - there's a long way to go yet. I'll be joining you in the Greens if there's much more of this nonsense though.


I've been a Green Party member for almost 25 years.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:42 am

Punk wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
As I said, I'm hoping. I don't want to get too angry just yet.


The Pirate Party did some good things in Iceland. I'd probably go over to the Greens TBH.


Stay put until this farce is through - there's a long way to go yet. I'll be joining you in the Greens if there's much more of this nonsense though.


I've been a Green Party member for almost 25 years.


And its got you nowhere :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 am

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government


No one does mate

:cuppaT:


The electorate does! :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government


No one does mate

:cuppaT:


The electorate does! :hand:


You lost the election. When will that get through to you lot :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government


No one does mate

:cuppaT:


The electorate does! :hand:


You lost the election. When will that get through to you lot :pmsl:


How is that 170 seat majority you predicted Viper? Going well?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government


No one does mate

:cuppaT:


The electorate does! :hand:


You lost the election. When will that get through to you lot :pmsl:


I see that you are avoiding the latest opinion polls that aren't going in the right direction for you! :pmsl:

Change is coming!

:cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Labour MPs clearly don't want a Labour Government


No one does mate

:cuppaT:


The electorate does! :hand:


You lost the election. When will that get through to you lot :pmsl:


I see that you are avoiding the latest opinion polls that aren't going in the right direction for you! :pmsl:

Change is coming!

:cuppaT:


Desperate for my opinion. Twas ever thus. I post it elsewhere thesedays. :smilin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Cable and Farron fail to vote against amendment

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Punk wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
As I said, I'm hoping. I don't want to get too angry just yet.


The Pirate Party did some good things in Iceland. I'd probably go over to the Greens TBH.


Stay put until this farce is through - there's a long way to go yet. I'll be joining you in the Greens if there's much more of this nonsense though.


I've been a Green Party member for almost 25 years.


And its got you nowhere :gigglesnshit:


Got them more elected MPs than UKIP, BNP, NF and EDL have ever managed, added together.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests