Poll-Remain in the EU than face ‘no deal’ Brexit

Re: Poll-Remain in the EU than face ‘no deal’ Brexit

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:In the polling station on the day I voted Remain there was a young woman ahead of me who was told rather rudely by a lady registrar that she was not allowed to vote in our National election because she was a foreigner. I was rather taken aback as it was quite hostile in my opinion.
A german friend of mine has suffered mild racism since the result was announced, and once from a police officer.
East european friends of mine have suffered the same too.
I never wanted Brexit and I am really hoping this idiotic process ceases.

It's a pity then that you supported the Tories and Farage during that time. But we live and learn.

And you are right now to focus your energies on how the hell we repair this mess. :thumbsup:

I have always voted Tory rather than loony but I will not do so again until they change their leadership, they are absolutely fucking useless.
Farage I still find amusing and I feel sorry for you that you cannot see that, I myself would never vote for him because he once made the most idiotic statement during the riots wherein he said he'd gladly put troops on the street.
I did not vote for Brexit because I like my european friends and I like being european, plus I knew property prices would crash and given our economy to some extent relies on a health housing market the ramifications of a crash would have a terrible knock on effect.
I am hoping that Brexit grinds to a halt and gets reversed

In the great scheme of things I couldn't care less who you vote for, I'm simply pointing out that your support for racists and fascists has consequences.

Says a Diane Abbot supporter? :shell:

I don't support Abbott, I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy in calling her out for racism when you indulge in racism yourself.

Here is Admin at the time also calling you out on it, illustrating that I was not the only one who was appalled at your behaviour.

Vicks wrote:Look Lordy.

You called black people spades and have been backtracking ever since. Your boss is black, so you can't be racist.

You slagged the Scots off in the run up to the referendum and then said you weren't Xenophobic, because you have Scottish pals.

I bet no matter who you slag off on here, you will have tons of those pals.

Now that I have responded to your off-topic comment please now return to the thread subject - it has nothing to do with Abbott.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:24 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
It's a pity then that you supported the Tories and Farage during that time. But we live and learn.

And you are right now to focus your energies on how the hell we repair this mess. :thumbsup:

I have always voted Tory rather than loony but I will not do so again until they change their leadership, they are absolutely fucking useless.
Farage I still find amusing and I feel sorry for you that you cannot see that, I myself would never vote for him because he once made the most idiotic statement during the riots wherein he said he'd gladly put troops on the street.
I did not vote for Brexit because I like my european friends and I like being european, plus I knew property prices would crash and given our economy to some extent relies on a health housing market the ramifications of a crash would have a terrible knock on effect.
I am hoping that Brexit grinds to a halt and gets reversed

In the great scheme of things I couldn't care less who you vote for, I'm simply pointing out that your support for racists and fascists has consequences.

Says a Diane Abbot supporter? :shell:

I don't support Abbott, I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy in calling her out for racism when you indulge in racism yourself.

Here is Admin at the time also calling you out on it, illustrating that I was not the only one who was appalled at your behaviour.

You called black people spades and have been backtracking ever since. Your boss is black, so you can't be racist.

You slagged the Scots off in the run up to the referendum and then said you weren't Xenophobic, because you have Scottish pals.

Now that I have responded to your off-topic comment please now return to the thread subject - it has nothing to do with Abbott.

You are such a delicate sort aren't you, keep peddling your lies if you wish to do so as it continually highlights your being a foolish child.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:You are such a delicate sort aren't you, keep peddling your lies if you wish to do so as it continually highlights your being a foolish child.

I struggle to see how I'm "peddling lies" by re-posting Admin's warning to you about your racism. :scratch:

McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:28 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You are such a delicate sort aren't you, keep peddling your lies if you wish to do so as it continually highlights your being a foolish child.

I struggle to see how I'm lying by re-posting Admin's warning to you about your racism. :scratch:

Ah bless! Keep trying you stupid boy, it matters not.
Ask Budgie if I am racist, he is a Scottish friend of mine who I've had drinks with, in Scotland too.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

I struggle to see how I'm lying by re-posting Admin's warning to you about your racism. :scratch:

Ask Budgie if I am racist, he is a Scottish friend of mine who I've had drinks with, in Scotland too.

If it matters not then why are you prolonging this exchange? :scratch:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:32 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

That has got to be the single most silly question ever.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

That has got to be the single most silly question ever.

Why, you seemed terribly concerned about keeping threads on topic a while back - but here you are continuing to throw it off?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:12 pm

We can but hope that some kind of intervention occurs, many people who voted Leave now feel they were misled.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:We can but hope that some kind of intervention occurs, many people who voted Leave now feel they were misled.

Who do you imagine might intervene?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:15 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:We can but hope that some kind of intervention occurs, many people who voted Leave now feel they were misled.

Common fucking sense with a bit of luck :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:20 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

With this government? :laughing:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:27 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

With this government? :laughing:

This useless government? Not a hope, they seem to be bimbling along aimlessly without a rudder.
We need a coup
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

You met him once!

Postby Punk » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

If there was fucking common sense no one would ever vote for the party that loves the 5%. You vote Conservative every election. You are part of the lack of common sense. You and your ilk are responsible for this clusterfuck. :pointlaugh:
Punk

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

You met him once!

Twice, a couple of weekends on the lash :more beer:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs