Poll-Remain in the EU than face ‘no deal’ Brexit

Re: Poll-Remain in the EU than face ‘no deal’ Brexit

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Brexit is quite possibly the most injurious policy ever. It's a farce.

I blame those who voted Conservative in 2010, they are responsible. No one else is.

You clearly don't know that the country went to the polls and for some inexplicable reason 52% of people vote to Leave.
GTH
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Brexit is quite possibly the most injurious policy ever. It's a farce.

I blame those who voted Conservative in 2010, they are responsible. No one else is.

You clearly don't know that the country went to the polls and for some inexplicable reason 52% of people vote to Leave.
GTH

The Tories put it to the common vote in order to head of UKIP, who you also you supported at the time. Also the referendum was advisory and therefore from a constitutional standpoint needn't have been implement. Without the Tories doing either of these things we would not now be in this mess.

In short the Tories are responsible.
Last edited by McAz on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:39 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

GTH

The Tories put it to the common (advisory) vote in order to head of UKIP who you also you supported at the time. Without the Tories doing this we would not now be in this mess.

Wow! An idiot who thinks we get more than one vote?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

GTH

The Tories put it to the common vote in order to head of UKIP, who you also you supported at the time. Also the referendum was advisory and therefore from a constitutional standpoint needn't have been implement. Without the Tories doing either of these things we would not now be in this mess.

In short the Tories are responsible.

No one said anything about the number of votes.
Last edited by McAz on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

GTH

The Tories put it to the common (advisory) vote in order to head of UKIP who you also you supported at the time. Without the Tories doing this we would not now be in this mess.

Wow an idiot who has supported both the Tories and UKIP!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Punk wrote:

GTH

Wow an idiot who has supported both the Tories and UKIP!

A firm REMAINER actually
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:48 pm

We can but hope something out of the ordinary happens and Brexit is halted
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Wow an idiot who has supported both the Tories and UKIP!

A firm REMAINER actually

So you now say - but you supported UKIP and the Tories at the time though and attempted to defend the Tories here.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:15 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Wow an idiot who has supported both the Tories and UKIP!

A firm REMAINER actually

So you now say - but you supported UKIP and the Tories at the time though and attempted to defend the Tories here.

Nigel Farage I found amusing (and I still do) and the fact he sticks in your craw is funny, and I voted Tory rather than Loony in the last GE but I remain a firm remainer and I am hoping and praying that this disastrous Brexit nonsense is reversed for all our sakes
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

A firm REMAINER actually

Nigel Farage I found amusing (and I still do) and the fact he sticks in your craw is funny, and I voted Tory rather than Loony in the last GE but I remain a firm remainer and I am hoping and praying that this disastrous Brexit nonsense is reversed for all our sakes

So you say now.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:39 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

A firm REMAINER actually

So you say now.

In the polling station on the day I voted Remain there was a young woman ahead of me who was told rather rudely by a lady registrar that she was not allowed to vote in our National election because she was a foreigner. I was rather taken aback as it was quite hostile in my opinion.
A german friend of mine has suffered mild racism since the result was announced, and once from a police officer.
East european friends of mine have suffered the same too.
I never wanted Brexit and I am really hoping this idiotic process ceases.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:In the polling station on the day I voted Remain there was a young woman ahead of me who was told rather rudely by a lady registrar that she was not allowed to vote in our National election because she was a foreigner. I was rather taken aback as it was quite hostile in my opinion.
A german friend of mine has suffered mild racism since the result was announced, and once from a police officer.

It's a pity then that you supported the Tories and Farage during that time. But we live and learn.

And you are right now to focus your energies on how the hell we repair this mess. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:59 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:In the polling station on the day I voted Remain there was a young woman ahead of me who was told rather rudely by a lady registrar that she was not allowed to vote in our National election because she was a foreigner. I was rather taken aback as it was quite hostile in my opinion.

It's a pity then that you supported the Tories and Farage during that time. But we live and learn.

And you are right now to focus your energies on how the hell we repair this mess. :thumbsup:

I have always voted Tory rather than loony but I will not do so again until they change their leadership, they are absolutely fucking useless.
Farage I still find amusing and I feel sorry for you that you cannot see that, I myself would never vote for him because he once made the most idiotic statement during the riots wherein he said he'd gladly put troops on the street.
I did not vote for Brexit because I like my european friends and I like being european, plus I knew property prices would crash and given our economy to some extent relies on a health housing market the ramifications of a crash would have a terrible knock on effect.
I am hoping that Brexit grinds to a halt and gets reversed
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

I have always voted Tory rather than loony but I will not do so again until they change their leadership, they are absolutely fucking useless.
Farage I still find amusing and I feel sorry for you that you cannot see that, I myself would never vote for him because he once made the most idiotic statement during the riots wherein he said he'd gladly put troops on the street.
I did not vote for Brexit because I like my european friends and I like being european, plus I knew property prices would crash and given our economy to some extent relies on a health housing market the ramifications of a crash would have a terrible knock on effect.

In the great scheme of things I couldn't care less who you vote for, I'm simply pointing out that your support for racists and fascists has consequences.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:16 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

In the great scheme of things I couldn't care less who you vote for, I'm simply pointing out that your support for racists and fascists has consequences.

Says a Diane Abbot supporter? :shell:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs