Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Israel is slowly sowing the seeds of its own destruction - by implosion if it continues.. Jews deserve better than this.


That is a ridiculous statement, please explain how you arrived at that conclusion?

I personally know of many Jews who have sold up here and emigrated to Israel, the country is growing.

The majority of Jews are not Israeli. The Jews deserve better than Israel.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:25 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Israel is slowly sowing the seeds of its own destruction - by implosion if it continues.. Jews deserve better than this.


That is a ridiculous statement, please explain how you arrived at that conclusion?

I personally know of many Jews who have sold up here and emigrated to Israel, the country is growing.

The majority of Jews are not Israeli. The Jews deserve better than Israel.


And yet Israelis are all Jews?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28136
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby McAz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Israel is slowly sowing the seeds of its own destruction - by implosion if it continues.. Jews deserve better than this.


That is a ridiculous statement, please explain how you arrived at that conclusion?

I personally know of many Jews who have sold up here and emigrated to Israel, the country is growing.

The majority of Jews are not Israeli. The Jews deserve better than Israel.


And yet Israelis are all Jews?

No they are not.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Israel is slowly sowing the seeds of its own destruction - by implosion if it continues.. Jews deserve better than this.


That is a ridiculous statement, please explain how you arrived at that conclusion?

I personally know of many Jews who have sold up here and emigrated to Israel, the country is growing.


At the expense of Palestine and Syria (Golan Heights)

Is there any other country that refuse to define their borders? :dunno:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10167
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Just imagine the fury if you woke up to read this:

The UK Parliament passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines the United Kingdom as the national homeland of the Anglo-Saxon people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in the UK is unique to Anglo Saxon people"


Nice quote from UKIP's manifesto there.....


I really wish UKIP well for the next election!

Go for it guys! :more beer:


Well, they could well be about to DOUBLE their membership.



Assuming you sign up.


Wow!
are you saying that the policies of the Israeli Government are the same as UKIP’s?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby Punk » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:44 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Just imagine the fury if you woke up to read this:

The UK Parliament passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines the United Kingdom as the national homeland of the Anglo-Saxon people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in the UK is unique to Anglo Saxon people"


Nice quote from UKIP's manifesto there.....


I really wish UKIP well for the next election!

Go for it guys! :more beer:


Well, they could well be about to DOUBLE their membership.



Assuming you sign up.


Wow!
are you saying that the policies of the Israeli Government are the same as UKIP’s?


How do you make such ridiculous leaps? Do you support forced repatriation because it might affect the bloodline?
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 am

Punk wrote:How do you make such ridiculous leaps? Do you support forced repatriation because it might affect the bloodline?


It was Cannydc who made that leap - not me

All I did was take the original post and change a couple of words:
from this:

"The Knesset passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines Israel as the national homeland of the Jewish people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in Israel is unique to the Jewish people,"

to this (insert country and peoples of choice):

"Holyrood passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines Scotland as the national homeland of the Celtic people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in Scotland is unique to the Celtic people,"

Do you think that sounds racist?
I do.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Just imagine the fury if you woke up to read this:

The UK Parliament passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines the United Kingdom as the national homeland of the Anglo-Saxon people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in the UK is unique to Anglo Saxon people"


Nice quote from UKIP's manifesto there.....


Yes, very close to UKIP aspirations, especially their far right wing cadre who alternate between them and EDL etc.

And yes, they are racist one and all.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:16 pm

Punk wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:[quote="Cannydc"}

I really wish UKIP well for the next election!

Go for it guys! :more beer:


Well, they could well be about to DOUBLE their membership.



Assuming you sign up.


Wow!
are you saying that the policies of the Israeli Government are the same as UKIP’s?


How do you make such ridiculous leaps? Do you support forced repatriation because it might affect the bloodline?

How do you make such silly leaps?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28136
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:16 am

Cannydc wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Just imagine the fury if you woke up to read this:

The UK Parliament passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines the United Kingdom as the national homeland of the Anglo-Saxon people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in the UK is unique to Anglo Saxon people"


Nice quote from UKIP's manifesto there.....


Yes, very close to UKIP aspirations, especially their far right wing cadre who alternate between them and EDL etc.

And yes, they are racist one and all.


So, just to be absolutely clear .....
Are you agreeing with me that this latest Israeli legislation is racist?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:25 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Just imagine the fury if you woke up to read this:

The UK Parliament passed early Thursday a controversial bill that officially defines the United Kingdom as the national homeland of the Anglo-Saxon people and asserts that "the realization of the right to national self-determination in the UK is unique to Anglo Saxon people"


Nice quote from UKIP's manifesto there.....


Yes, very close to UKIP aspirations, especially their far right wing cadre who alternate between them and EDL etc.

And yes, they are racist one and all.


So, just to be absolutely clear .....
Are you agreeing with me that this latest Israeli legislation is racist?


I have long been disturbed by constant Israeli state policies designed simply to suppress Palestinian people, often violently. Racist ? A little too broadbrush for me. Discriminatory ? Yes, certainly.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby Schlepp » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:46 pm

The state of Israel has a right to defend its citizens from those who’d like to destroy Israel
User avatar
Schlepp
 

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:10 pm

Gigabit wrote:Isn't this anti-Semitic according to the IRHA?



Not sure but Im certain this is

Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

Prime minister tells World Zionist Congress that Hitler only wanted to expel the Jews, but Jerusalem's Grand Mufti convinced him to exterminate them, a claim that was rejected by most accepted Holocaust scholars.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/net ... -1.5411578


The PM of Israel literally saying "Hitler wasn't THAT bad"
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5454
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:15 pm

McAz wrote:Israel is slowly sowing the seeds of its own destruction - by implosion if it continues.. Jews deserve better than this.



TBF the wack job Christian evangelicals in America are the ones sowing the seeds more that anything. All in their desire to bring about the end of days where, ironically, they believe all Jews must convert to Christianity or face annihilation.

Pretty anti-Semitic don't you think :wurms:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5454
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:29 pm

wutang wrote:
McAz wrote:Israel is slowly sowing the seeds of its own destruction - by implosion if it continues.. Jews deserve better than this.



TBF the wack job Christian evangelicals in America are the ones sowing the seeds more that anything. All in their desire to bring about the end of days where, ironically, they believe all Jews must convert to Christianity or face annihilation.

Pretty anti-Semitic don't you think :wurms:


More than a fair point you make there, Wu. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests