Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Shame on you for not having the decency to condemn peado-enablers. Do you have children, Raven?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:37 pm

McAz wrote:Shame on you for not having the decency to condemn peado-enablers. Do you have children, Raven?


Trolling for personal information now too? You really are one vile odious lying individual, so please excuse me for having no wish to answer your questions.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Shame on you for not having the decency to condemn peado-enablers. Do you have children, Raven?


Trolling for personal information now too? You really are one vile odious lying individual, so please excuse me for having no wish to answer your questions.

Not at all - I am simply trying understand why you hate children so much that you defend their abusers.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Shame on you for not having the decency to condemn peado-enablers. Do you have children, Raven?


Trolling for personal information now too? You really are one vile odious lying individual, so please excuse me for having no wish to answer your questions.

Not at all - I am simply trying understand why you hate children so much that you defend their abusers.



:shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Shame on you for not having the decency to condemn peado-enablers. Do you have children, Raven?


Trolling for personal information now too? You really are one vile odious lying individual, so please excuse me for having no wish to answer your questions.

Not at all - I am simply trying understand why you hate children so much that you defend their abusers.



:shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell:

So you now condemn Thatcher for shielding peadophiles?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Look at the thread topics and try not to keep following me around like a lovesick puppy McAss :thumbsup:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:Look at the thread topics and try not to keep following me around like a lovesick puppy McAss :thumbsup:

Why are you afraid to codemn child abusers, Raven - something to hide?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:10 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Look at the thread topics and try not to keep following me around like a lovesick puppy McAss :thumbsup:

Why are you afraid to codemn child abusers, Raven - something to hide?


Bugger off mythomaniac :shell:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Look at the thread topics and try not to keep following me around like a lovesick puppy McAss :thumbsup:

Why are you afraid to codemn child abusers, Raven - something to hide?


Bugger off mythomaniac :shell:

Still can't bring yourself to condemn child abusers, Raven - what is wrong with you?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:32 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Look at the thread topics and try not to keep following me around like a lovesick puppy McAss :thumbsup:

Why are you afraid to codemn child abusers, Raven - something to hide?


Bugger off mythomaniac :shell:

Still can't bring yourself to condemn child abusers, Raven - what is wrong with you?

Still can stop yourself lying McAss?
Carry on you puny dweeb, it matters not to me that you continually make an arse of yourself by constantly lying
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:37 pm

:shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:39 pm

McAz you are forum poison, your presence is utterly pointless
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:McAz you are forum poison, your presence is utterly pointless

However low I may be I don't defend child abuse. - why do you, Raven?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:44 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:McAz you are forum poison, your presence is utterly pointless

However low I may be I don't defend child abuse. - why do you, Raven?


Why do you constantly lie? You are pretty pointless as a member on here.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26361
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Boris Johnson allies himself with a prominent fascist

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:McAz you are forum poison, your presence is utterly pointless

However low I may be I don't defend child abuse. - why do you, Raven?


Why do you constantly lie? You are pretty pointless as a member on here.

No lies - all can see your refusal to condemn peadophile enablers. What are you hiding, Raven - something Army related perhaps? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30445
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 6 guests