Manchester Bomber Was A Rescued Refugee

Re: Manchester Bomber Was A Rescued Refugee

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Before.

Detectives know the two brothers went back to the country in April 2017, just weeks before the deadly attack at the Ariana Grande’s concert.

Salman returned to Britain at the end of April.

Well, it seems like keeping an eye on those fine fellows would have been in order. But the authorities have Facebook monitoring, and prosecutions for mean things said on that social media, to keep up with.

Why can't they do both?
McAz

Postby calitom » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:32 pm

Trapper John wrote:The Manchester suicide bomber was rescued by the Navy from war-torn Libya three years before the pop concert atrocity.

Salman Abedi, then 19, was plucked from the Libyan coast by HMS Enterprise and taken to Malta for a flight to Britain in August 2014, along with his brother, Hashem, who is in jail in Tripoli facing trial over the attack.

Both were supposedly 'British Citizens' and were rescued after being caught up in fighting in Libya along with 100 others.

Anyways, thats gratitude for you but at least we can say we did our bit on the humanitarian front and I'm sure the hundreds of relatives and friends of the 15 adults and 7 children murdered that night will be happy their loved ones gave their lives for the liberal policies and attitudes adopted by our governments.

Thats a heck of a way for a man to show his appreciation. ...Just in case I hope u realize i jest. This was caused by liberal europes darlings obama and hillary. I blame them more than the bomber.
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 am

calitom wrote:
Trapper John wrote:The Manchester suicide bomber was rescued by the Navy from war-torn Libya three years before the pop concert atrocity.

Salman Abedi, then 19, was plucked from the Libyan coast by HMS Enterprise and taken to Malta for a flight to Britain in August 2014, along with his brother, Hashem, who is in jail in Tripoli facing trial over the attack.

Both were supposedly 'British Citizens' and were rescued after being caught up in fighting in Libya along with 100 others.

Anyways, thats gratitude for you but at least we can say we did our bit on the humanitarian front and I'm sure the hundreds of relatives and friends of the 15 adults and 7 children murdered that night will be happy their loved ones gave their lives for the liberal policies and attitudes adopted by our governments.

Thats a heck of a way for a man to show his appreciation. ...Just in case I hope u realize i jest. This was caused by liberal europes darlings obama and hillary. I blame them more than the bomber.

But then, you would - being as mad as a box of frogs as you are.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:50 am

The little bastard who tried to blow up Parsons Green tube station was taken in and cared for by foster parents who had no idea that he was such an evil twat!

Parsons Green Tube bombing: Teenager Ahmed Hassan jailed for life
A teenager has been described as "dangerous and devious" by a judge as he was jailed for life for planting a bomb on a Tube train at Parsons Green.

Ahmed Hassan's device partially exploded in September, injuring 51.

The 18-year-old, found guilty of attempted murder, was ordered to serve a minimum of 34 years.

Police said Hassan, from Surrey, appeared to be co-operating with government deradicalisation programme Prevent at the time of the attack.

But the BBC has been told the Iraqi asylum seeker had not agreed to take part in the Prevent scheme, which operates on the basis that people regarded "at risk" give their consent.

The Iraqi fantasist who wanted attention
Why is it so easy to buy bomb-making ingredients?
In victim impact statements read out in court, commuters said they believed they were going to die and described how they had been troubled by disturbing recollections and fears.

Passing sentence, the judge, Mr Justice Haddon-Cave, said he would be treating the incident as a terrorist offence.

In a January 2016 immigration interview, Hassan told officials he had been in contact with the Islamic State group and had been "trained to kill". The trial also heard he blamed the UK for the death of his father in Iraq.

The judge told Hassan: "There is no doubt that you are a very dangerous and devious individual.

"You quietly went about planning and executing this terrorist bomb attack with ruthless determination and almost military efficiency, whilst pretending to be a model asylum-seeker."

He added: "I am satisfied you were determined to create as much death and carnage that day as possible."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43519540
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Cannydc wrote:
calitom wrote:

But then, you would - being as mad as a box of frogs as you are.

And still no sign of any sources of your crackpot information....
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:29 pm

UK terror-related arrests rose almost 60% to record high in 2017
Home Office statistics showterror-related arrests rose to 412 from 261 in 2016

The record figures include 12 people arrested for the Westminster terror attack last March. Photograph: Alberto/Pacific/Barcroft Images
The number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain rose by 58% to a record high of 412 in 2017 – one of the most intense periods of terrorist attacks in recent history.

The Home Office quarterly statistics published on Thursday show there were 412 arrests in 2017 compared with 261 in 216.

The record figures include 12 people arrested for the Westminster attacks in March, 23 people linked to the attack in Manchester in May, 21 arrests connected with the London Bridge attack in June and one arrest in connection with the Finsbury Park mosque attack later that month. A further seven arrests were made in connection with the attack on Parsons Green tube station in September.

The figures reflect the growing threat from jihadists in Britain. The director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, spoke in October of “a dramatic upshift in the threat this year” to the “highest tempo I’ve seen in my 34-year career”.

The detailed Home Office figures show that the 412 arrests in 2017 resulted in 135 people being charged – 110 of them for terrorism-related offences. More than half – 228 or 55% – were released without charge, 33 were released on bail pending further investigation and 13 faced alternative action.

So far, 29 of the 110 people charged with a terrorist offence in 2017 have been prosecuted. All of them were convicted. A further 76 are awaiting prosecution. The remaining five cases have either not proceeded or are pending.

The latest figures show there were 224 terrorist prisoners in jails in Britain at the end of 2017 – an increase of 24%, or 43, over the previous year – and continuing the upward trend seen in recent years. The overwhelming majority – 86% – held Islamic extremist views while 9% were rightwing extremists including from the recently banned National Action,. The remaining 5% were classified as “other ideologies”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... gh-in-2017
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Puzzler » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:UK terror-related arrests rose almost 60% to record high in 2017
Home Office statistics showterror-related arrests rose to 412 from 261 in 2016

The record figures include 12 people arrested for the Westminster terror attack last March. Photograph: Alberto/Pacific/Barcroft Images
The number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain rose by 58% to a record high of 412 in 2017 – one of the most intense periods of terrorist attacks in recent history.

The Home Office quarterly statistics published on Thursday show there were 412 arrests in 2017 compared with 261 in 216.

The record figures include 12 people arrested for the Westminster attacks in March, 23 people linked to the attack in Manchester in May, 21 arrests connected with the London Bridge attack in June and one arrest in connection with the Finsbury Park mosque attack later that month. A further seven arrests were made in connection with the attack on Parsons Green tube station in September.

The figures reflect the growing threat from jihadists in Britain. The director general of MI5, Andrew Parker, spoke in October of “a dramatic upshift in the threat this year” to the “highest tempo I’ve seen in my 34-year career”.

The detailed Home Office figures show that the 412 arrests in 2017 resulted in 135 people being charged – 110 of them for terrorism-related offences. More than half – 228 or 55% – were released without charge, 33 were released on bail pending further investigation and 13 faced alternative action.

So far, 29 of the 110 people charged with a terrorist offence in 2017 have been prosecuted. All of them were convicted. A further 76 are awaiting prosecution. The remaining five cases have either not proceeded or are pending.

The latest figures show there were 224 terrorist prisoners in jails in Britain at the end of 2017 – an increase of 24%, or 43, over the previous year – and continuing the upward trend seen in recent years. The overwhelming majority – 86% – held Islamic extremist views while 9% were rightwing extremists including from the recently banned National Action,. The remaining 5% were classified as “other ideologies”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... gh-in-2017

Been saying it for years, something drastic will eventually have to be done about our Sunni terrorism problem before civil war erupts.
Puzzler

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 pm

I see that one of the world's top awards on the field of Mathematics has been awarded to a refugee who sought sanctuary in Britain.

No other comment required.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45032422
Cannydc

Postby Puzzler » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Don’t give a toss tbh. I’d still rather all the people who died in Manchester were still here than him.
Puzzler

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Cannydc wrote:I see that one of the world's top awards on the field of Mathematics has been awarded to a refugee who sought sanctuary in Britain.

Good man!

Wish they were all like him, sadly they are not because we are letting in those who wish us harm too.
Undeniable Canny!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Detectives know the two brothers went back to the country in April 2017, just weeks before the deadly attack at the Ariana Grande’s concert.

Well, it seems like keeping an eye on those fine fellows would have been in order. But the authorities have Facebook monitoring, and prosecutions for mean things said on that social media, to keep up with.

Why can't they do both?

I guess that's possible. Not very likely, but possible. Even the best security measures have limits based on manpower and such. May want to give priorty to the more explosive situations over mean words, you big poo poo head.
Maddog

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Why can't they do both?

I guess that's possible. Not very likely, but possible. Even the best security measures have limits based on manpower and such. May want to give priorty to the more explosive situations over mean words, you big poo poo head.

Can't see why it's unlikely - we've been told the money will be rolling in once we leave the EU. And manpower isn't a problem, since sending the nasty Europeans packing we've imported even more folk from the third world. The Brexit bonanza. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby MISAWA » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:How about just don’t rescue the cunts. All those people would still be alive today if we hadn’t rescued that goatfucking bastard son of a pig whore.

Hey Puzzles!!

You've gotten yer mojo back!!
MISAWA

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I see that one of the world's top awards on the field of Mathematics has been awarded to a refugee who sought sanctuary in Britain.

Good man!

Wish they were all like him, sadly they are not because we are letting in those who wish us harm too.
Undeniable Canny!

The odd bad apple is sure to slip through, whether rescued, coming via Calais or simply a visa overstayer. Sadly, there's no stopping the determined terrorist, as someone once rightly said, they only have to get lucky once. Despite all that, it should be noted that many if not a majority are home grown, born here and radicalised here.
Cannydc

Postby Puzzler » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:29 pm

MISAWA wrote:
Puzzler wrote:How about just don’t rescue the cunts. All those people would still be alive today if we hadn’t rescued that goatfucking bastard son of a pig whore.

Hey Puzzles!!

You've gotten yer mojo back!!

Sup missywissywawa? Has the local emir taken your sex slave goat off ya?
Puzzler

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs