Tories exposed holding secret meetings with neo-Nazi leader

Tories exposed holding secret meetings with neo-Nazi leader

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:26 pm

The mainstream media’s wall-to-wall coverage of the seemingly never-ending Labour anti-Semitism saga shows that they *clearly* must care about the issue a great deal. However, given the unprecedented coverage they’ve given to Labour’s ongoing issues surrounding antisemitism, it seems slightly odd that the same people have offered nothing but eerie silence regarding the fact that three top Conservative politicians have been exposed holding secret meetings with an openly racist White Supremacist neo-Nazi leader who is accused of outright antisemitism, and whose supporters were recorded chanting “Jews will not replace us“. Very odd indeed.

In contrast to Labour’s extremely nuanced debate around the precise definition of antisemitism – one that has now, incredibly, led to both a Jewish member of the party being suspended for alleged anti-Jewish hatred, as well as a now-deceased Corbyn-supporting Holocaust survivor whose parents were both murdered by the Nazis being labelled an antisemite by the mainstream media – the debate around the Tories’ dealings with actual Jew-haters are far more clear cut.

Steve Bannon is a White Supremacist neo-Nazi leader whose supporters hold views that, if they were to be implemented, could easily lead to another Jewish genocide.

Bannon openly defends the presence of these genocide-advocates in the movement he leads, using the pitiful excuse that there are supposedly extremes on both sides of the debate, and so, he believes, it is only right that proponents of the mass murder of Jews should have a political home:

“Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe. Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.”

https://evolvepolitics.com/bbc-silent-a ... isemitism/

Disgraceful Tory scumbags and their media mouthpiece :shoot:

Re: Tories exposed holding secret meetings with neo-Nazi leader

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Trying to change the narrative. Good luck with that. When lay people think of labour they think of anti-Semites. I told you.

:cuppaT:

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:Trying to change the narrative. Good luck with that. When lay people think of labour they think of anti-Semites. I told you.

Really, Viper/Dox? The lay people in this poll say otherwise...

YouGov’s regular poll for the Times this week shows another Labour lead, with topline figures of CON 36%(-1), LAB 41%(+2), LDEM 9%(-1), UKIP 7%(+1)

BTW, still all alone? :sad:

Limp biscuit. :cuppaT:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:54 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Trying to change the narrative. Good luck with that. When lay people think of labour they think of anti-Semites. I told you.

Really, Viper/Dox? The lay people in this poll say otherwise...

YouGov’s regular poll for the Times this week shows another Labour lead, with topline figures of CON 36%(-1), LAB 41%(+2), LDEM 9%(-1), UKIP 7%(+1)

BTW, still all alone? :sad:

Limp biscuit. :cuppaT:

And that is from YouGov!!!!

I look forward to seeing the next Survation one, they are the most accurate judging by their polling in the past :smilin:

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:52 am

Many Jewish people are emigrating because of what is going on in this country
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:54 am

LordRaven wrote:

Many Jewish people are supporting Corbyn and Labour.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:56 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Many Jewish people are supporting Corbyn and Labour.

I wasn't referring to Labour at all, I was referring in general to obvious divisions that have seen police guarding synagogues etc.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:17 am

LordRaven wrote:

So are French, Germans, Italians, Poles, Austrians, and citizens of every other European country. A nice old mess the Tories have got us into. :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

So are French, Germans, Italians, Poles, Austrians, and citizens of every other European country. A nice old mess the Tories have got us into. :shake head:

How many Labour voters voted Leave like yoou did??? I blame you lot, you have caused diviseness and caused so much shit.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:26 am

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

How many Labour voters voted Leave like yoou did??? I blame you lot, you have caused diviseness and caused so much shit.

The Tories are responsible for the referendum - and the Tories triggered Article 50 when there was no legal requirement to do so.

We are leaving the EU and bankrupting ourselves because of the Tories.

Why do you support them?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:32 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The Tories are responsible for the referendum - and the Tories triggered Article 50 when there was no legal requirement to do so.

Why do you support them?

To upset you :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:34 am

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Why do you support them?

It's your racism and homophobia that upsets me, Raven - along with every other decent person who has the misfortune to witness it.

Why do you do that, Raven?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:36 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Why do you support them?

It's my racism and homophobia that upsets me, Raven - along with every other decent person who has the misfortune to witness it.

Well cut it out then! :thumbsup:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:39 am

LordRaven wrote:It's my racism and homophobia that upsets me, Raven - along with every other decent person who has the misfortune to witness it.

Buggered up the quotes yet again, Raven.

Why do you do that?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:48 am

McAz wrote:
McAz wrote:
It's my racism and homophobia that upsets me, Raven - along with every other decent person who has the misfortune to witness it.

Buggered up the quotes yet again, Raven.

Why do you do that?

To piss you off because you seem to get upset by it :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs