#WeAreCorbyn

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:13 pm

McAzwipe, can you please stop acting like a complete c**t?

Silly question really because we all know you can't help yourself. :smilin:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28126
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:McAzwipe, can you please stop acting like a complete c**t?

Silly question really because we all know you can't help yourself. :smilin:


Is this not true then? :dunno:

MI5 'helped Margaret Thatcher cover-up paedophile Tory MP's activities' new documents reveal

In the bombshell letter written in 1986, MI5 boss Sir Antony Duff revealed two sources had accused an MP of child abuse.

But he told Cabinet Secretary Sir Robert Armstrong he accepted the MP’s denials, adding: “At the present stage... the risks of political embarrassment to the Government is rather greater than the security danger.”

In a letter released today, the Cabinet Office admitted: “The risk to children is not considered
at all.”


https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi5-helped-margaret-thatcher-cover-6120006


BTW, aren't you just a little ashamed of promoting such an evil woman?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Such an obsession with child abuse is unhealthy, Azwipe are you a member of PIE?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28126
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:Such an obsession with child abuse is unhealthy, Azwipe are you a member of PIE?


No it is not, Raven. Defending child abusers is. :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:55 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Such an obsession with child abuse is unhealthy, Azwipe are you a member of PIE?


No it is not, Raven. Defending child abusers is. :shake head:


Again, you make fuck all sense. Go and have a lie down
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28126
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:08 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Such an obsession with child abuse is unhealthy, Azwipe are you a member of PIE?


No it is not, Raven. Defending child abusers is. :shake head:


Again, you make fuck all sense. Go and have a lie down


So you now condemn Thatcher for her disgusting role in shielding child abusers?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:46 am

Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby wizzywick » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:51 am

MungoBrush wrote:Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.


That is a true analysis. Labour as it is, is indeed unfit to govern. It would be more disunited in Government than the shambolic Tories are. At least the Tories are mainly disunited on Brexit. Labour would be on many things. They could not govern with Corbyn in charge because they would not even get the support of their own MP's for many of its policies.

God knows what happened to politics in this country, because we only have a Tory shower in charge because "it's better than the alternative". What the hell does that say about anyone?
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:07 am

MungoBrush wrote:Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.


A truly clever man, people should take note
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28126
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:10 am

wizzywick wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.


That is a true analysis. Labour as it is, is indeed unfit to govern. It would be more disunited in Government than the shambolic Tories are. At least the Tories are mainly disunited on Brexit. Labour would be on many things. They could not govern with Corbyn in charge because they would not even get the support of their own MP's for many of its policies.

God knows what happened to politics in this country, because we only have a Tory shower in charge because "it's better than the alternative". What the hell does that say about anyone?


Have you ever known such a bunch of useless idiots in government and the opposition before?
It is totally embarrasing to have these people represent us on the world stage.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28126
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby wizzywick » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:18 am

LordRaven wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.


That is a true analysis. Labour as it is, is indeed unfit to govern. It would be more disunited in Government than the shambolic Tories are. At least the Tories are mainly disunited on Brexit. Labour would be on many things. They could not govern with Corbyn in charge because they would not even get the support of their own MP's for many of its policies.

God knows what happened to politics in this country, because we only have a Tory shower in charge because "it's better than the alternative". What the hell does that say about anyone?


Have you ever known such a bunch of useless idiots in government and the opposition before?
It is totally embarrasing to have these people represent us on the world stage.


No, it is absolutely embarrassing. Our MP's are just as bad, squabbling and cat fighting over what they perceive to be the irrelvant stupid person's decision in 2016. That is how politicians regard voters - stupid. Yet, if they actually listened, really listened, to the "stupid" people they might actually learn something. Labour voters outside forums don't behave or think the way their keyboard warrior fanatics do, and Tories are just ordinary people living in rented flats that they can hardly afford. That's real life, so who the hell do any of our so called representatives represent? Themselves?

I have never ever known anything like it. I have stopped listening to any political discussion on broadcast media because I'm sick of them all pretending that they understand what the ordinary person wants. They are more patronising, especially Labour, than they ever have been and all this faux outrage over what the Tories are saying or doing from the opposition, when Corbyn supports an MP who uses the term "Dyke boots" smacks of blatant hypocrisy. Imagine the outcry if Esther Mcvey had said that? "Sack her! Sack her!" They'd be saying.
User avatar
wizzywick
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:05 pm

wizzywick wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.


That is a true analysis. Labour as it is, is indeed unfit to govern. It would be more disunited in Government than the shambolic Tories are. At least the Tories are mainly disunited on Brexit. Labour would be on many things. They could not govern with Corbyn in charge because they would not even get the support of their own MP's for many of its policies.

God knows what happened to politics in this country, because we only have a Tory shower in charge because "it's better than the alternative". What the hell does that say about anyone?


Have you ever known such a bunch of useless idiots in government and the opposition before?
It is totally embarrasing to have these people represent us on the world stage.


No, it is absolutely embarrassing. Our MP's are just as bad, squabbling and cat fighting over what they perceive to be the irrelvant stupid person's decision in 2016. That is how politicians regard voters - stupid. Yet, if they actually listened, really listened, to the "stupid" people they might actually learn something. Labour voters outside forums don't behave or think the way their keyboard warrior fanatics do, and Tories are just ordinary people living in rented flats that they can hardly afford. That's real life, so who the hell do any of our so called representatives represent? Themselves?

I have never ever known anything like it. I have stopped listening to any political discussion on broadcast media because I'm sick of them all pretending that they understand what the ordinary person wants. They are more patronising, especially Labour, than they ever have been and all this faux outrage over what the Tories are saying or doing from the opposition, when Corbyn supports an MP who uses the term "Dyke boots" smacks of blatant hypocrisy. Imagine the outcry if Esther Mcvey had said that? "Sack her! Sack her!" They'd be saying.

I concur, they are the worst bunch (on all sides) we have ever had in the HOC. Where is Cromwell when he is needed?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28126
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby Gigabit » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm

On the contrary, for the first time in a long time I have a Labour Party that does represent me. And it would appear that since their policies (if you say they aren't from Labour), are too representative of the country since they have 60%+ population support. If the Tories tomorrow said they'd renationalise the railways the media would be all for it, as would I expect many Tory voters. Funny that.

What I am utterly tired of is a democratically leader being undermined by his MPs, in fact democratically elected twice! If the MPs hate the party so much, they can have another election - up to them, I think he would win again - or they can leave the party. The way many are acting at the moment is unprofessional and indeed makes them look as though they're unfit to Govern. But for me Corbyn is the PM we need, because I can see based on how he has responded to recent events, he will not be bullied or told what do by the MSM, which is incredibly refreshing. We might actually have a PM who does what he says he is going to do. Is he perfect? Of course not. But he is a hell of a lot better than the DM-supported, Saudi-supporting, Russian funded, country destroying, Tory Party. We'd also have Keir Starmer in charge of Brexit who has been right on every issue raised so far, whilst the Tories run around and argue with themselves.

So in short, I am extremely hopeful of a Labour Government, be it led by Corbyn or not, the policies must remain. They are what this country needs and the only way to get rid of the cancer that is neoliberalism. The same policies that led to the 2008 crisis, are now ruining our country again. So bring it on, Labour all the way.
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:48 pm

MungoBrush wrote:Labour is unfit to govern.

So says Tom Watson, deputy leader of the Labour Party only yesterday.

Only he didn't say that did he.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: #WeAreCorbyn

Postby Punk » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:The Tories cannot lie any longer, the youth ain't buying it.


They will be out for a generation come the next election. sooner rather than later.

It's odd that they are updating the voter register at this time. :smilin:


It's updated about 3 times during a five year period.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6888
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests