Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:53 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I just went to the shops Weedyman! :thumbsup:

Did you buy a new "girlfriend"? :dunno:

Your predilictions are your affair, stop putting them onto others Weedyman

It was you ho confessed to it, soldierboy estate agent. :pmsl:

No it was another case of you posting that I did, then continually repeating it in the hope others would believe your shit.
Just as many other posters have identified, and which makes you a worthless lying cunt! :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: TORIES SILENT ON ISLAMOPHOBIA......AGAIN

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:56 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I just went to the shops Weedyman! :thumbsup:

No it was another case of you posting that I did, then continually repeating it in the hope others would believe your shit.
Just as many other posters have identified, and which makes you a worthless lying c**t! :cuppaT:

Was it? Well, we'll establish the truth of that another day (again) when we need a laugh at your expense. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:05 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Just as many other posters have identified, and which makes you a worthless lying c**t! :cuppaT:

Was it? Well, we'll establish that another day when we need a laugh at your expense. :thumbsup:

It is very telling that you have not made any comments or started your usual trolling on the Rochdale paedophiles could be deported thread. :cuppaT:
Says it all really :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:It is very telling that you have not made any comments or started your usual trolling on the Rochdale paedophiles could be deported thread. :cuppaT:

Says nothing other than your last post in particular there was too stupid and trolling to warrant a reply. I wouldn't post when I was half-cut if I were you. :roll:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:19 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:It is very telling that you have not made any comments or started your usual trolling on the Rochdale paedophiles could be deported thread. :cuppaT:

Says nothing other than your last post in particular there was too stupid and trolling to warrant a reply. I wouldn't post when I was half-cut if I were you. :roll:

OOh Hit a raw nerve have we? Out with the alcohol abuse defence rather than condemn the child rapists on the thread I mengtioned? How desperate of you, you clearly have no wish to post because you will let your true feelings on the matter known. So it's clear you don't have a problem with child rapists. :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

OOh Hit a raw nerve have we? Out with the alcohol abuse defence rather than condemn the child rapists on the thread I mengtioned? How desperate of you, you clearly have no wish to post because you will let your true feelings on the matter known. So it's clear you don't have a problem with child rapists. :shake head:

As I said in the other threads you spammed this nonsense in:

McAz wrote:No need, I've always condemned child rape, Raven.

Alas, unlike yourself who openly supported (and still can't bring yourself to condemn) Tory peado enablers. :shake head:

And you couldn't hit a raw nerve with what's left of your cock in your left hand. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Alas, unlike yourself who openly supported (and still can't bring themselves to condemn) Tory peado enablers. :shake head:

And you couldn't hit a raw nerve with what's left of your cock in your left hand. :pmsl:

Prove you condemn child rape then, go on the Rochdale paedophile thread and do so now. Go on! Condemn them :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Alas, unlike yourself who openly supported (and still can't bring themselves to condemn) Tory peado enablers. :shake head:

Prove you condemn child rape then, go on the Rochdale paedophile thread and do so now. Go on! Condemn them :cuppaT:

No need, I'm happy to condemn the Rochdale paedophiles here. Just as I do you for aligning yourself with Tory peado enablers.
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Do you have to wear a burqa in Iran?
Actually as an Iranian I've never seen any Iranian women with Buraqs. You are definitely confusing Iran and Iranians with Saudi Arabia.

In Iran since 1979 women have to wear headscarf in public. There is no rule in place for Buraqs. Burqas are an Arabic thing. It is not Persian. Majority Iranians are Persian and therefore don't have the same culture as Arabs.
https://www.quora.com/Do-you-have-to-we ... a-in-Iran#

They still have to cover up though and can't dress like they want to.

Iran and Saudi are both Sharia regimes with religious police enforcing Sharia law.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Actually as an Iranian I've never seen any Iranian women with Buraqs. You are definitely confusing Iran and Iranians with Saudi Arabia.

In Iran since 1979 women have to wear headscarf in public. There is no rule in place for Buraqs. Burqas are an Arabic thing. It is not Persian. Majority Iranians are Persian and therefore don't have the same culture as Arabs.

Iran and Saudi are both Sharia regimes with religious police enforcing Sharia law.

An yet you are seeking to prevent their choice by banning the burqa. :roll:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Are you genuinely concerned about these Muslim women’s rights? :srs?:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:43 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

And its got what to do with me and you?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Hypocrite!!!!!!

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Boris Johnson is to face a Conservative Party investigation over his comments about women who wear the niqab.

Tory officials opened the inquiry into the former foreign secretary after receiving complaints about his widely-criticised remarks.

The probe could, in theory, lead to the MP being expelled from the party.

It won't.

Ranks will be closed. Lessons will be learned. And ignored.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs