sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:We've been here before where you're convinced your life has been so much more interesting than everyone else's.
You're a lonely old prick at the end of the day and I think I could make your hair stand on end with tales from my life which I wouldn't dream of posting on here.
You were in the army Ravn like thousands of others.


OOh ooh!!! Pray tell!!!! :awesome:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28137
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Ha ha ha - yes we're all jealous of estate agents, Raven. :pmsl:

We're you consulted about the Iraq Wars, Raven, or had you left by then?


Try and laugh off your cowardice and obvious jealousy you useless dweeb! :smilin:


Yes, wow, just how brave was it dressed in mufti in a civilian car in NI - just like tens of thousands of other people dressed in mufti in civilian cars? :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:39 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Ha ha ha - yes we're all jealous of estate agents, Raven. :pmsl:

We're you consulted about the Iraq Wars, Raven, or had you left by then?


Try and laugh off your cowardice and obvious jealousy you useless dweeb! :smilin:


Yes, wow, just how brave was it dressed in mufti in a civilian car in NI - just like tens of thousands of other people dressed in mufti in civilian cars? :pmsl:


You callous c**t!!! :shake head:

User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28137
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:Ha ha ha - yes we're all jealous of estate agents, Raven. :pmsl:

We're you consulted about the Iraq Wars, Raven, or had you left by then?


Try and laugh off your cowardice and obvious jealousy you useless dweeb! :smilin:


Yes, wow, just how brave was it dressed in mufti in a civilian car in NI - just like tens of thousands of other people dressed in mufti in civilian cars? :pmsl:


You callous c**t!!! :shake head:



Were you protecting them, Raven? :yikes:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Try and laugh off your cowardice and obvious jealousy you useless dweeb! :smilin:


Yes, wow, just how brave was it dressed in mufti in a civilian car in NI - just like tens of thousands of other people dressed in mufti in civilian cars? :pmsl:


You callous c**t!!! :shake head:



Were you protecting them, Raven? :yikes:


You really are a despicable human being Azwipe, and once more you prove just how anti-British you are :shake head:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28137
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:You really are a despicable human being Azwipe, and once more you prove just how anti-British you are :shake head:


Btw, when you were dressed in civilian clothes disguised in a civilian car where did you stash your Superman suit? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:12 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You really are a despicable human being Azwipe, and once more you prove just how anti-British you are :shake head:


Btw, when you were dressed in civilian clothes disguised in a civilian car where did you stash your Superman suit? :dunno:


What the fuck are you warbling on about? Go and have a lie down :smilin:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28137
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You really are a despicable human being Azwipe, and once more you prove just how anti-British you are :shake head:


Btw, when you were dressed in civilian clothes disguised in a civilian car where did you stash your Superman suit? :dunno:


What the fuck are you warbling on about? Go and have a lie down :smilin:


Can you no longer remember your heroic role in bringing peace to NI, Raven? :paranoid:
Last edited by McAz on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You really are a despicable human being Azwipe, and once more you prove just how anti-British you are :shake head:


Btw, when you were dressed in civilian clothes disguised in a civilian car where did you stash your Superman suit? :dunno:


What the fuck are you warbling on about? Go and have a lie down :smilin:


Can can you no longer remember your heroic role in bringing peace to NI, Raven? :paranoid:


No grandpa, that was to do with the efforts of Bill Clinton, Blair, Mo Mowlam, Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness etc etc.

HTH!!!

I think you need a nice lie down
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28137
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:You really are a despicable human being Azwipe, and once more you prove just how anti-British you are :shake head:


Btw, when you were dressed in civilian clothes disguised in a civilian car where did you stash your Superman suit? :dunno:


What the fuck are you warbling on about? Go and have a lie down :smilin:


Can you no longer remember your heroic role in bringing peace to NI, Raven? :paranoid:


No grandpa, that was to do with the efforts of Bill Clinton, Blair, Mo Mowlam, Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness etc etc.

HTH!!!

I think you need a nice lie down


Why did you support the Tories when they met with terrorists, Raven?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Out of interest.......

My wife's (now ex-wifes) brother was SNCO IC that section at the time. There was a one-in-four chance that he was in that taxi.

It was a long night until the army confirmed he wasn't. Turns out that those two defied orders and took an unauthorised shortcut. And it cost them their lives.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:Out of interest.......

My wife's (now ex-wifes) brother was SNCO IC that section at the time. There was a one-in-four chance that he was in that taxi.

It was a long night until the army confirmed he wasn't. Turns out that those two defied orders and took an unauthorised shortcut. And it cost them their lives.


Yes, that is correct by all the accounts I have heard. Tragic mistake.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28137
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Nice to have facts corroborated by a military expert....
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:Nice to have facts corroborated by a military expert....

Consulted on the Cold War, don't you know. :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: sensorship ramping up in america like it has in west europe

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Nice to have facts corroborated by a military expert....

Consulted on the Cold War, don't you know. :pmsl:


I didn't, but I can imagine a permanent pass for Checkpoint Charlie being issued....
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests