Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:31 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Rochdale paedophiles could be deported seems to be a thread that the trolling Azwipe is scared to comment on? Which speaks volumes :cuppaT:

Spam away, Raven. :pmsl:


Why do you not condemn child rape on the thread I mentioned McAz? :cuppaT:

No need, I've always condemned child rape, Raven.

Alas, unlike yourself who openly supported (and still can't bring yourself to condemn) Tory peado enablers. :shake head:


Trying to deflect will not do you any good, you clearly won't condemn the Rochdale peados so it is clear you are in favour of them. :shake head:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28134
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Rochdale paedophiles could be deported seems to be a thread that the trolling Azwipe is scared to comment on? Which speaks volumes :cuppaT:

Spam away, Raven. :pmsl:


Why do you not condemn child rape on the thread I mentioned McAz? :cuppaT:

No need, I've always condemned child rape, Raven.

Alas, unlike yourself who openly supported (and still can't bring yourself to condemn) Tory peado enablers. :shake head:


Trying to deflect will not do you any good, you clearly won't condemn the Rochdale peados so it is clear you are in favour of them. :shake head:



As I said in the other threads you spammed this nonsense in:

Mcaz wrote:No need, I'm happy to condemn the Rochdale paedophiles here. Just as I do you for aligning yourself with Tory peado enablers.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Your refusal to post on the Rochdale paedo thread confirms you won't condemn child rapists Azwipe :dafinger:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28134
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:Your refusal to post on the Rochdale paedo thread confirms you won't condemn child rapists Azwipe :dafinger:



As I said in the other threads you spammed this nonsense in:

Mcaz wrote:No need, I'm happy to condemn the Rochdale paedophiles here. Just as I do you for aligning yourself with Tory peado enablers.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:I'm saying none of that made any difference. 'Tommy' is a puppet, paid and directed by the far-right in the US. He does and says what he is told to do and say.


Really?

I thought he worked for Mossad?

You lefties need to get your conspiracy theories sorted out.

Even if he's a football hooligan, thug, works for the American far-right, works for Mossad he's still better than the paedophiles the left allies with against him.
Last edited by Ray of Sunshine on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:37 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I'm saying none of that made any difference. 'Tommy' is a puppet, paid and directed by the far-right in the US. He does and says what he is told to do and say.


Really?

I thought he worked for Mossad?

You lefties need to get your conspiracy theories sorted out.

No not Mossad, Ray - why do you say that?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Because they'll say he's a Nazi and then they'll say he's allied with Jewish extremists or Mossad, can't get their story straight.

He's definitely no choirboy but he's not "far-right" or racist either, the mainstream media lies about that and that is one of the reasons the mainstream media is no longer trusted by millions of people.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Because they'll say he's a Nazi and then they'll say he's allied with Jewish extremists or Mossad, can't get their story straight.

He's definitely no choirboy but he's not "far-right" or racist either, the mainstream media lies about that and that is one of the reasons the mainstream media is no longer trusted by millions of people.


Almost right - he's an author and a journalist who pulls stunts to raise the price of his arse.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:50 pm

No-one can point to anything racist he's ever done, he has black and Asian friends and family, he's a fan of multiculturalism which I'm not.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby McAz » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:No-one can point to anything racist he's ever done, he has black and Asian friends and family, he's a fan of multiculturalism which I'm not.


Oh please, not the "I fucked a black woman so I can't be racist" defence again. :laughing:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:04 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Because they'll say he's a Nazi and then they'll say he's allied with Jewish extremists or Mossad, can't get their story straight.

He's definitely no choirboy but he's not "far-right" or racist either, the mainstream media lies about that and that is one of the reasons the mainstream media is no longer trusted by millions of people.



Tin hats on, chaps.

It's MSM conspiracy theory time, from a 'Tommy' fan....
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Who gives a damn if his paypal account gets closed down? He will arrange something else anyway.
Silly fuckers :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28134
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:Who gives a damn if his paypal account gets closed down? He will arrange something else anyway.
Silly fuckers :gigglesnshit:


Might save the feckless, idiot gammons who try to give him money a few quid.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Who gives a damn if his paypal account gets closed down? He will arrange something else anyway.
Silly fuckers :gigglesnshit:


Might save the feckless, idiot gammons who try to give him money a few quid.


I doubt it, they will just send it to him by other means
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28134
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Thousands back campaign to shut down Tommy Robinson’s PayPal

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Who gives a damn if his paypal account gets closed down? He will arrange something else anyway.
Silly fuckers :gigglesnshit:


Might save the feckless, idiot gammons who try to give him money a few quid.


I doubt it, they will just send it to him by other means


bitcoin? :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests