WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Just awful stuff

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:I won't be in Thailand until post-Brexit. The land is purchased, and house plans complete and agreed with their planners. Building is next, in mid-2019.

But my money will. Not a penny will be wasted paying for the Farage Farago.

But you claimed to be already living in Thailand several months ago! so why should the posters believe anything you say now.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Cannydc wrote:I won't be in Thailand until post-Brexit. The land is purchased, and house plans complete and agreed with their planners. Building is next, in mid-2019.

HA HA HA, you're full of shit. Your pension will be taxed to start, and if you had money you'd know you'd still be paying taxes on it.
You live in a dream world.
Just wait till you get an old man ailment, and you'll be screaming out for the NHS lol

Postby Cannydc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:

HA HA HA, you're full of shit. Your pension will be taxed to start, and if you had money you'd know you'd still be paying taxes on it.
You live in a dream world.
Just wait till you get an old man ailment, and you'll be screaming out for the NHS lol

My state, MOD and Civil Service pensions will be at or around the tax threshold, but have double the spending power in Thailand. I cashed in my private pension, the money long left these shores.

As for hospitals, given the choice of the appalling local hospital here, or the superb facility where I'm going - no contest mate. Post Brexit the UK will be paying US companies for health insurance through the nose, son enough. Good luck with that....
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Farang are not allowed to own Freehold's in Thailand are they Canny?
Is it all in your wife's name then?
Beachfront or rural idyll?
Sounds like a plan with post-Brexit Britain looming like a very very dark cloud on the horizon.

You are correct, my wife will own it, but as she is 15 years younger than me, she will get it anyway whether here or there.

For your info, we will be about 20 minutes drive from here (Samila beach)

And 15 minutes from here (Hat Yai)

Last edited by Cannydc on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:

But you claimed to be already living in Thailand several months ago! so why should the posters believe anything you say now.

Of course, you have a link to that claim........or rather you don't because you are full of shit, laced with a taste of jealous bile.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Cannydc wrote:You are correct, my wife will own it, but as she is 15 years younger than me, she will get it anyway whether here or there.

That looks lovely canny.

How far are you from Bang Kwang?
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:43 am

A million miles and a whole different lifestyle, thanks.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 am

Whats the anti-semitism scene like in Thailand canny? Enough to keep you satisfied?

Postby Right Thinker » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 am

Guest wrote:Whats the anti-semitism scene like in Thailand canny? Enough to keep you satisfied?

Hi Viper/Dox. Who's your favourite Jew? Mine is George Soros. Three cheers for George. :canny:
Right Thinker

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:47 am

Guest wrote:Whats the anti-semitism scene like in Thailand canny? Enough to keep you satisfied?

I suspect that like you, they don't really give a flying fuck - but unlike you, they don't pretend that they do.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 am

Cannydc wrote:

I suspect that like you, they don't really give a flying fuck - but unlike you, they don't pretend that they do.

Were you at the ceremony in Tunisia canny? Your type of thing that. Cob cannae remember. Could you help him out?

Il google the scene in Thailand for you. If its low key surely your presence will give it a nudge.

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:25 am

Cannydc wrote:My state, MOD and Civil Service pensions will be at or around the tax threshold, but have double the spending power in Thailand. I cashed in my private pension, the money long left these shores.

As for hospitals, given the choice of the appalling local hospital here, or the superb facility where I'm going - no contest mate. Post Brexit the UK will be paying US companies for health insurance through the nose, son enough. Good luck with that....

So you are going to become a non-dom tax avoider
What a hypocrite you are
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Farang are not allowed to own Freehold's in Thailand are they Canny?
Is it all in your wife's name then?
Beachfront or rural idyll?
Sounds like a plan with post-Brexit Britain looming like a very very dark cloud on the horizon.

You are correct, my wife will own it, but as she is 15 years younger than me, she will get it anyway whether here or there.

That looks rather lovely, a great place to retire and not have a care in the world, apart from the fact you seem to be going to live in an area not too far away from islamist separatists - but we never really hear too much about that these days.
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/554

And you are correct about Thai hospitals, in my experiences with them they have always been excellent but they are expensive.

It sounds like a great plan Canny, you'll be waking up to wonderfully warm weather in paradise every morning knowing full well that the last thing you ever need in Thailand is a watch.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:My state, MOD and Civil Service pensions will be at or around the tax threshold, but have double the spending power in Thailand. I cashed in my private pension, the money long left these shores.

So you are going to become a non-dom tax avoider
What a hypocrite you are

Nope - and your attempts to smear along with those of the ridiculously comic Guest get sillier by the post.

As explained, I shan't be paying much tax (if any) because my UK income will be at or around the earnings allowance. And I already paid 20% tax on my pension cash-in.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:35 pm

"That looks rather lovely, a great place to retire and not have a care in the world, apart from the fact you seem to be going to live in an area not too far away from islamist separatists - but we never really hear too much about that these days.
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/554

And you are correct about Thai hospitals, in my experiences with them they have always been excellent but they are expensive.

It sounds like a great plan Canny, you'll be waking up to wonderfully warm weather in paradise every morning knowing full well that the last thing you ever need in Thailand is a watch."

We are above the 4 states that get involved in the Muslim stuff, Songkhla is a bit too far for them and is very rarely affected.

And yes, it is a lovely place to live, albeit with the need for air-con....
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads