WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Just awful stuff

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:My state, MOD and Civil Service pensions will be at or around the tax threshold, but have double the spending power in Thailand. I cashed in my private pension, the money long left these shores.

As for hospitals, given the choice of the appalling local hospital here, or the superb facility where I'm going - no contest mate. Post Brexit the UK will be paying US companies for health insurance through the nose, son enough. Good luck with that....

So you are going to become a non-dom tax avoider
What a hypocrite you are

Nope - and your attempts to smear along with those of the ridiculously comic Guest get sillier by the post.

As explained, I shan't be paying much tax (if any) because my UK income will be at or around the earnings allowance. And I already paid 20% tax on my pension cash-in.

Good and I’m sure that you have declared all that income to the Thai tax authority and will be paying your Thai income tax as well
MungoBrush

Postby guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:23 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:My state, MOD and Civil Service pensions will be at or around the tax threshold, but have double the spending power in Thailand. I cashed in my private pension, the money long left these shores.

As for hospitals, given the choice of the appalling local hospital here, or the superb facility where I'm going - no contest mate. Post Brexit the UK will be paying US companies for health insurance through the nose, son enough. Good luck with that....

What a hypocrite you are

What a ridiculous lying gammon freak you are! :pmsl:

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:51 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

What a hypocrite you are

Nope - and your attempts to smear along with those of the ridiculously comic Guest get sillier by the post.

As explained, I shan't be paying much tax (if any) because my UK income will be at or around the earnings allowance. And I already paid 20% tax on my pension cash-in.

Good and I’m sure that you have declared all that income to the Thai tax authority and will be paying your Thai income tax as well

When you've read up on Thai / UK tax laws and agreements, pop back and give us all a lecture. Until then, best stop grasping at straws and making it up as you ramble on.

Oh, and don't forget I have a Thai wife, who can import car, furniture AND CASH into Thailand DUTY FREE. Just a hint...
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:"That looks rather lovely, a great place to retire and not have a care in the world, apart from the fact you seem to be going to live in an area not too far away from islamist separatists - but we never really hear too much about that these days.
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/554

And you are correct about Thai hospitals, in my experiences with them they have always been excellent but they are expensive.

It sounds like a great plan Canny, you'll be waking up to wonderfully warm weather in paradise every morning knowing full well that the last thing you ever need in Thailand is a watch."

We are above the 4 states that get involved in the Muslim stuff, Songkhla is a bit too far for them and is very rarely affected.

And yes, it is a lovely place to live, albeit with the need for air-con....

I am slightly envious but I am always drawn back to Blighty no matter how much I enjoy visiting exotic far flung places.

You can post some amazing photos when you get settled in over there.

Oh and will you be supporting the Reds or the Yellows?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-13294268
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:"That looks rather lovely, a great place to retire and not have a care in the world, apart from the fact you seem to be going to live in an area not too far away from islamist separatists - but we never really hear too much about that these days.

And you are correct about Thai hospitals, in my experiences with them they have always been excellent but they are expensive.

It sounds like a great plan Canny, you'll be waking up to wonderfully warm weather in paradise every morning knowing full well that the last thing you ever need in Thailand is a watch."

We are above the 4 states that get involved in the Muslim stuff, Songkhla is a bit too far for them and is very rarely affected.

I am slightly envious but I am always drawn back to Blighty no matter how much I enjoy visiting exotic far flung places.

The whole family is deeply monarchist, and I'm with them on that given that the reds offer the likes of Thaksin.

I'll still visit family in the UK, but hey, they can get a free holiday with us !
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The whole family is deeply monarchist, and I'm with them on that given that the reds offer the likes of Thaksin.

I'll still visit family in the UK, but hey, they can get a free holiday with us !

The yellows love the royals. I recall being there when the military coup happened (with a muslim general in charge I might add) and all the tanks had yellow ribbons around their gun barrels.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 am

I was there a week after the coup, to meet my wife-to-be for the first time. Must admit to a few nerves, but both the country and mother-in-law were lovely....
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:23 am

Cannydc wrote:I was there a week after the coup, to meet my wife-to-be for the first time. Must admit to a few nerves, but both the country and mother-in-law were lovely....

It is a wonderful place but I have to admit that my last visit was most forgettable because it was an army reunion and a complete and utter waste of a month of my life. All they wanted to do was drink from breakfast through to oblivion in loads of crap bars. No sightseeing, no beach no nothing apart from booze.
I came back paler than when I went as there was no sunshine in bars, although I did manage to drag them off to a few live music rock bars on occasion which was fantastic.
That was Pattaya and all in all I thought the place was dreadful, too crowded noisy and bloody hot. I prefer the islands.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:37 am

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I was there a week after the coup, to meet my wife-to-be for the first time. Must admit to a few nerves, but both the country and mother-in-law were lovely....

It is a wonderful place but I have to admit that my last visit was most forgettable because it was an army reunion and a complete and utter waste of a month of my life. All they wanted to do was drink from breakfast through to oblivion in loads of crap bars. No sightseeing, no beach no nothing apart from booze.
I came back paler than when I went as there was no sunshine in bars, although I did manage to drag them off to a few live music rock bars on occasion which was fantastic.
That was Pattaya and all in all I thought the place was dreadful, too crowded noisy and bloody hot. I prefer the islands.

You describe the hole that is Pattaya perfectly. Get drunk, get a bar tan, get ripped off by Issan bar girls, do something stupid and get arrested.

The real Thailand is a world away from that, as you rightly say.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:59 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

What a hypocrite you are

When you've read up on Thai / UK tax laws and agreements, pop back and give us all a lecture. Until then, best stop grasping at straws and making it up as you ramble on.

Oh, and don't forget I have a Thai wife, who can import car, furniture AND CASH into Thailand DUTY FREE. Just a hint...

So you've transferred every thing into your wife's name to avoid paying Thai taxes?
Another example of your hypocracy.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:24 am

Mungo, you are stupidity personified.

As my wife is technically 'co-owner' of our possessions, she is perfectly entitled to import them into Thailand. And as I paid VAT on them, my duty to the UK as a taxpayer is long discharged.

Grow up, ffs man, and stop these idiotically childish digs. You are acting like a five year old.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:31 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You describe the hole that is Pattaya perfectly. Get drunk, get a bar tan, get ripped off by Issan bar girls, do something stupid and get arrested.

We never went to any girlie bars, just the bars that were the Thai equivalent of Old Man's Pubs that the friend who has lived there for years frequented.
It was awful, 08.30 every morning he'd arrive at our hotel and get us up for breakfast, with booze :grrrrr: , then into his car for his pub crawl until 8.30pm when he dropped us back.
By which time I was able to have an evening meal and a couple more drinks and then off to bed --until the same happened the next day and the next etc.
A total waste of a month apart from the visit to the Tailor.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:46 am

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We never went to any girlie bars, just the bars that were the Thai equivalent of Old Man's Pubs that the friend who has lived there for years frequented.
It was awful, 08.30 every morning he'd arrive at our hotel and get us up for breakfast, with booze :grrrrr: , then into his car for his pub crawl until 8.30pm when he dropped us back.
By which time I was able to have an evening meal and a couple more drinks and then off to bed --until the same happened the next day and the next etc.

You didn't go to bars where there were women.
You live alone and were in the forces for years.
Just come out the closet we're pretty cool on here about such things.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You didn't go to bars where there were women.
You live alone and were in the forces for years.
Just come out the closet we're pretty cool on here about such things.

You are in a very odd mood this morning, first you accuse me of being a genocidal maniac and now you accuse me of being gay because an Army reunion revolved around booze and not girly bars in Thailand?
You told me when I recommenced posting on this forum that you had changed when in fact you really have descended into a state of delusion.
It would also seem you claim to be able to go on a 12 hour benders over 30 days and still be rampant, which again suggests delusions.
I was shitfaced every day and I was far more interested in going to bed to sleep.
Okay Rollup The North Walian Stud, the man who can drink a brewery and still chase women :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:Mungo, you are stupidity personified.

As my wife is technically 'co-owner' of our possessions, she is perfectly entitled to import them into Thailand. And as I paid VAT on them, my duty to the UK as a taxpayer is long discharged.

Grow up, ffs man, and stop these idiotically childish digs. You are acting like a five year old.

In another thread you said you wanted to simplify the tax code down to one A4 sheet of paper
You said that anyone who lives/works/operates here should pay taxes
What you didn't say is that it should apply to everyone except you

You - who are relocating to another country and becoming a UK non-dom, despite the fact that you will still be receiving a UK pension on which you say you will be paying no tax
You say you have cashed in your private pension and sent all that money to Thailand
And you have transferred your assets into your wife's name to avoid any Thai taxes

You are a gross hypocrite
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads