WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:24 pm

I have a list, and will buy extra each week.

Rice
Pasta
Flour
Sugar
Butter (freezer)
Dried fruit
Canned fruit
Canned fish
Canned veg
Canned tomatoes
Baked beans

Freezer full of meat, bread, frozen bread.

Ibuprofen
Toothpaste
Shower gel
Toilet paper

Candles
Matches
Camping gas
Batteries (radio)
5l bottles of water
Coffee

Anything else ?
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11766
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Cannydc wrote:I have a list, and will buy extra each week.

Rice
Pasta
Flour
Sugar
Butter (freezer)
Dried fruit
Canned fruit
Canned fish
Canned veg
Canned tomatoes
Baked beans

Freezer full of meat, bread, frozen bread.

Ibuprofen
Toothpaste
Shower gel
Toilet paper

Candles
Matches
Camping gas
Batteries (radio)
5l bottles of water
Coffee

Anything else ?

Petrol
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 26656
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Perhaps some diesel, but the i40 does 700 miles on a tankful, so just keeping it topped up seems prudent.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11766
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:I have a list, and will buy extra each week.

Rice
Pasta
Flour
Sugar
Butter (freezer)
Dried fruit
Canned fruit
Canned fish
Canned veg
Canned tomatoes
Baked beans

Freezer full of meat, bread, frozen bread.

Ibuprofen
Toothpaste
Shower gel
Toilet paper

Candles
Matches
Camping gas
Batteries (radio)
5l bottles of water
Coffee

Anything else ?




And how long do you intend your little stockpile to last lol.
You forgot a couple of blow up dolls, because as sure as fuck you're wife will be back off to Thailand :pmsl:
Seriously though you should be looking at videos of the doomsday hoarders in America on how to stockpile supplies.
You know the cunts you thought were nuts and had always laughed at for being dumb hicks and hillbillies :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 3056
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Cannydc wrote:I have a list, and will buy extra each week.

Rice
Pasta
Flour
Sugar
Butter (freezer)
Dried fruit
Canned fruit
Canned fish
Canned veg
Canned tomatoes
Baked beans

Freezer full of meat, bread, frozen bread.

Ibuprofen
Toothpaste
Shower gel
Toilet paper

Candles
Matches
Camping gas
Batteries (radio)
5l bottles of water
Coffee

Anything else ?




Why not team up with rollup and maybe you can go to wales and start a commune (That's if his son in law will let him have sleepovers of course)
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!




Prepper Pig
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Cannydc wrote:I have a list, and will buy extra each week.

Rice
Pasta
Flour
Sugar
Butter (freezer)
Dried fruit
Canned fruit
Canned fish
Canned veg
Canned tomatoes
Baked beans

Freezer full of meat, bread, frozen bread.

Ibuprofen
Toothpaste
Shower gel
Toilet paper

Candles
Matches
Camping gas
Batteries (radio)
5l bottles of water
Coffee

Anything else ?




Hold on, according to you. You've already moved to Thailand. When asked a while ago you stated who says I'm not already in Thailand. Were you lying Prepper Pig?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!


Sensible precautions, based on the fact that even the government are doing it.

And nothing will be wasted.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 11766
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!


Y2K was mitigated because of forward planning. Most systems were sorted out years before but the press smelled blood.

Meanwhile, many thousands of software engineers sorted out systems that were bound to fail after the start of the millennium. It didn't happen because people who knew what they were doing stopped it happening.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84163
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:45 pm

Back to the bug out thread topic:

Gas cannisters for heating and cooking.

Tinned goods as well as pulses and pasta.

Tobacco for personal use and trade.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84163
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!


Sensible precautions, based on the fact that even the government are doing it.

And nothing will be wasted.



Apart from the oxygen you're wasting of course.
Seriously man, if the shelves are empty for more than 2 weeks, or People here that certain rich areas are getting supplies when poorer areas aren't. You will have civil unrest and those with guns will rule the kingdom. If rioting starts in your area canny you will be left to fend for yourself. Your best bet is to actually take off to thailand where your gold jewelry might actually buy you something.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Stooo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!


Sensible precautions, based on the fact that even the government are doing it.

And nothing will be wasted.



Apart from the oxygen you're wasting of course.
Seriously man, if the shelves are empty for more than 2 weeks, or People here that certain rich areas are getting supplies when poorer areas aren't. You will have civil unrest and those with guns will rule the kingdom. If rioting starts in your area canny you will be left to fend for yourself. Your best bet is to actually take off to thailand where your gold jewelry might actually buy you something.


Those with guns... :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 84163
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I have a list, and will buy extra each week.

Rice
Pasta
Flour
Sugar
Butter (freezer)
Dried fruit
Canned fruit
Canned fish
Canned veg
Canned tomatoes
Baked beans

Freezer full of meat, bread, frozen bread.

Ibuprofen
Toothpaste
Shower gel
Toilet paper

Candles
Matches
Camping gas
Batteries (radio)
5l bottles of water
Coffee

Anything else ?




Why not team up with rollup and maybe you can go to wales and start a commune (That's if his son in law will let him have sleepovers of course)

Son in law?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4627
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Canny prepper.

Y2K all over again!


Sensible precautions, based on the fact that even the government are doing it.

And nothing will be wasted.



Apart from the oxygen you're wasting of course.
Seriously man, if the shelves are empty for more than 2 weeks, or People here that certain rich areas are getting supplies when poorer areas aren't. You will have civil unrest and those with guns will rule the kingdom. If rioting starts in your area canny you will be left to fend for yourself. Your best bet is to actually take off to thailand where your gold jewelry might actually buy you something.


Those with guns... :gigglesnshit:





I know right :pmsl: You let the government disarm you and their now the only ones (mainly) with weapons who can treat you however they want. You think their going to let you destroy the nicer areas of the country?
Look at the riots you had in st pauls and toxteth. They let you burn the places down for days and stood by and watched until one of the police was killed.
Then take the poll tax riots in london. Then charged at you on horseback. You think they will let you burn down Kensington?
Your area Torquay is now a haven for the unemployed and homeless Stooo, how many cops are stationed there? Don't expect police from the surrounding areas to come as back up. They will be protecting their own areas. There's simply not enough police to go around. And truth be told they don't give a shit about the layabouts anyway.
You will have gangs (More than there already are) out rustling livestock from isolated farmers. Your roads in and out of the area will be blocked by army or police. If you really think you need to hoard food then you must expect the worse and prepare for it. And having a firearm is worth a lot more than a pocket full of gold.
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests