WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Dogs with prepper posts who would have thought aye?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Fletch wrote:Brussels 'prepares a Brexit climbdown and is set to agree the UK can stay in the EU single market for goods without having to accept free movement'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

Source is not good but was that or express at this point in time. :oops:

Well if that's true Fletch that would be great news but I have a feeling the story aint quite right.
Seeing as we never signed up to the Schengen agreement surely we didn't have to allow free movement anyway?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Trump is exacerbating the problems with his sanctions against everyone and his trade wars.
Trade with Iran you can't trade with America.
He just shit on and alienated all of western Europe who we are alienating ourselves from.
Russia just got more sanctions slapped on them.
America will soon be a closed shop cut off from the rest of the world.
Europe Russia Asia will trade together and fuck Trump and the Yanks.
Britain?
Were fucked because none of them will be the slightest bit interested in us and more than glad we walked away.
The world is about to go through some very strange times and those who can't see it .... best of luck.

I see we joined the EU is upholding the law to block sanctions on Iran.

EU to block Trump’s Iran sanctions by activating old law
https://www.politico.eu/article/brussel ... on-friday/

I want to know who gave America jurisdiction over the rest of the world and trade within in it? :dunno:

I think that was explained by rollup... If you trade with Iran you can't trade with America.
America is huge I mean fucking huge. The resources it has, has not been truly mined yet. American can grow food and feed it's own
people. It can restart it's steel industry. It's technology knows no bounds. If America did close itself down and lock it's borders.
You will only see millions trying to get in.
They have GPS guided combine harvester and every other kind of farm plant that doesn't need a driver to guide it around a field.
Fuck me I've a robotic floor cleaner that scanned the first floor of my house and can maneuver around table legs and furniture and then return to it's docking port to recharge itself. ( I have them on all levels of my house before someone asks what do U do about upstairs)
We don't need you...you need us

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:Brussels 'prepares a Brexit climbdown and is set to agree the UK can stay in the EU single market for goods without having to accept free movement'

Well if that's true Fletch that would be great news but I have a feeling the story aint quite right.
Seeing as we never signed up to the Schengen agreement surely we didn't have to allow free movement anyway?

Not sure Jack but free movement is wanted in all western countries. It's the only way of creating growth (new borrowers, buyers and tax payers) and keeps labour costs low and rents high. Both favourable for the few.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Trump is exacerbating the problems with his sanctions against everyone and his trade wars.
He just shit on and alienated all of western Europe who we are alienating ourselves from.
Britain?
Were fucked because none of them will be the slightest bit interested in us and more than glad we walked away.
The world is about to go through some very strange times and those who can't see it .... best of luck.

I want to know who gave America jurisdiction over the rest of the world and trade within in it? :dunno:

I think that was explained by rollup... If you trade with Iran you can't trade with America.
America is huge I mean fucking huge. The resources it has, has not been truly mined yet. American can grow food and feed it's own
people. It can restart it's steel industry. It's technology knows no bounds. If America did close itself down and lock it's borders.
They have GPS guided combine harvester and every other kind of farm plant that doesn't need a driver to guide it around a field.
Fuck me I've a robotic floor cleaner that scanned the first floor of my house and can maneuver around table legs and furniture and then return to it's docking port to recharge itself. ( I have them on all levels of my house before someone asks what do U do about upstairs)

What the hell do the US have that we want, let alone need? :dunno:

GMO food, chlorinated chicken, hormone injected beef, cars ( :pmsl: ) ??? Nope. Can't think of anything off hand but sure you will tell us.
Fletch

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 pm

We were required to accept free movement regardless of Schengen.

And a goods only deal is limited good news as we will lose our right to "travel, work and live in any EU country without special formalities".
McAz

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:22 pm

McAz wrote:We were required to accept free movement regardless of Schengen.

And a goods only deal is limited good news as we will lose our right to "travel, work and live in any EU country without special formalities".

Special formalities being having an actual job in that country and perhaps applying for a visa? People have been doing that all over the world for decades.
Fletch

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Fletch wrote:
McAz wrote:We were required to accept free movement regardless of Schengen.

Special formalities being having an actual job in that country and perhaps applying for a visa? People have been doing that all over the world for decades.

No job or visa is/was required under free movement (no different from free movement in the UK) - though the British chuntered on about seeking work as I recall (amounted to nowt though).

What less fortunate people all over the world have been doing for decades is of little relevance - we have lost a freedom and gained nothing.
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:50 am

I know right :pmsl: You let the government disarm you and their now the only ones (mainly) with weapons who can treat you however they want. You think their going to let you destroy the nicer areas of the country?
Look at the riots you had in st pauls and toxteth. They let you burn the places down for days and stood by and watched until one of the police was killed.
Then take the poll tax riots in london. Then charged at you on horseback. You think they will let you burn down Kensington?
Your area Torquay is now a haven for the unemployed and homeless Stooo, how many cops are stationed there? Don't expect police from the surrounding areas to come as back up. They will be protecting their own areas. There's simply not enough police to go around. And truth be told they don't give a shit about the layabouts anyway.
You will have gangs (More than there already are) out rustling livestock from isolated farmers. Your roads in and out of the area will be blocked by army or police. If you really think you need to hoard food then you must expect the worse and prepare for it. And having a firearm is worth a lot more than a pocket full of gold.[/quote]

I didn't vote for this, blaming other people for your own mistakes is always a bad idea.[/quote]

Crying I didn't vote for this won't solve your problems. And I'm not blaming anyone for brexit you're doing that.
You all love the government to to look after you from the cradle to the grave. It looks like you all getting what you wanted. But you may find that it's not all that you wished for.
You know you do have an option here, like plenty of others who migrated to the UK for a better life. Those of you that wish to remain in Europe can always emigrate to a EU country of your choice before Brexit is implemented.
I've never lived in a place I didn't want to be in.
Simple truth is a lot of bone idle lazy cunts like keyser and others who post on here 24/7 will soon find that the uk government will no longer be able to fund them sitting at home receiving benefits when they are obviously healthy enough to sit at a computer all day. 52% of the voters are sick of them and other spongers. That was a democratic vote and that vote sent a message loud and clear.I'd hazard a guess and say they weren't all fat middle aged white men.I'd say some of the hard working minorities voted to leave as well,
So as I said crying I didn't vote for it ain't gonna change jack shit really is it!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:57 am

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Britain?

What the hell do the US have that we want, let alone need? :dunno:

GMO food, chlorinated chicken, hormone injected beef, cars ( :pmsl: ) ??? Nope. Can't think of anything off hand but sure you will tell us.

I hope Trump tells you all to fuck off tbh, And what do you need from the USA letch? You're actually using their technology to make posts on here you dozy c**t.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:00 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Funny as fuck how the daily mail is suitable for info when it's what you want to hear :pmsl:
I'm pretty sure there's a thread on here asking for it to be banned from the forum :pmsl:
You snowflakes just want to be told it's ok and have your backs rubbed, there there there precious, it all be ok :pmsl:

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 am

So, no-one has explained the need for our government to stockpile food and medicines - especially idiot guest(s)....

This year's harvest is a write-off, farmers already using winter fodder just to keep stock alive.

Empty shelves already reported in supermarkets.

And then, come April next year the lorry queues at customs begin.

My stock will be for when the real shortages hit, until then I'll do what the Soviets did and join the bread queue with the rest of you.

And on a final note, Stooo is correct. We sent all our test equipment back to Hewlett Packard (Agilent) to be tested and modified as necessary. We were prepared.
Cannydc

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 am

People in this thread are going to look incredibly stupid next year.

Chicken Lickens and end-of-the-world cultists.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:People in this thread are going to look incredibly stupid next year.

Who cares?

"Be prepared" - Baden-Powell :wink:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:People in this thread are going to look *incredibly stupid next year.

Ray!

*look even more incredibly stupid.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs