So what should Labour stand for?

Re: So what should Labour stand for?

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Raven you don't even understand your own fucking posts.
You keep saying for years now that the New Labour government weren't prepared. I keep asking you why they should have been.
You then deflect onto what Brown had to do that he hadn't saved up our money to do.

Because in 2003 The Times and other papers dedicated articles to the fact that the world wide boom meant we had a surplus of cash and they suggested paying off the national debt and setting all the extra income aside for a day when the rood needed fixing-as they put it.
Brown, with his prudent handling of the public purse, ignored them and spent all budgeted money, all surplus income and borrowed even more --in a fucking boom.
You had this explained to you many times years ago.
Do try and remember

You can't repay the debt. Debt is the money supply. Private banks create money when making a loan then delete when it's repaid keeping the interest. If debts were repaid, the money would disappear out of the economy.

Balanced budget is household talk. It's not how countries work and it's not how the system of money works.

You must have slept through that lesson Fletch
Go back to school and learn your lessons if you want to make an intelligent comment on budgetary financing.
Reading books helps too.
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
You keep saying for years now that the New Labour government weren't prepared. I keep asking you why they should have been.
You then deflect onto what Brown had to do that he hadn't saved up our money to do.

Because in 2003 The Times and other papers dedicated articles to the fact that the world wide boom meant we had a surplus of cash and they suggested paying off the national debt and setting all the extra income aside for a day when the rood needed fixing-as they put it.
Brown, with his prudent handling of the public purse, ignored them and spent all budgeted money, all surplus income and borrowed even more --in a fucking boom.
Do try and remember

You can't repay the debt. Debt is the money supply. Private banks create money when making a loan then delete when it's repaid keeping the interest. If debts were repaid, the money would disappear out of the economy.

Balanced budget is household talk. It's not how countries work and it's not how the system of money works.

Go back to school and learn your lessons if you want to make an intelligent comment on budgetary financing.
Reading books helps too.

There's a whole thread on here of you being proved completely and utterly wrong about banks, fractional reserve banking and the money supply. I can search for it and bump it for you if you've forgotten. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do try and remember

Reading books helps too.

There's a whole thread on here of you being proved completely and utterly wrong about banks, fractional reserve banking and the money supply. I can search for it and bump it for you if you've forgotten. :thumbsup:

Just because you are too stupid to understand basic economics doesn't make me wrong
It just makes you look like an idiot.
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:38 pm

How does a pound'Euro/Dollar come in to existence and by who mungo?
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Because in 2003 The Times and other papers dedicated articles to the fact that the world wide boom meant we had a surplus of cash and they suggested paying off the national debt and setting all the extra income aside for a day when the rood needed fixing-

You like it when newspaper editors dictate government policy?
As for the rest of it :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
They could pay off all the debt and still have shit loads left!
Britain didn't have that kind of money even at the height of the oil boom.
I doubt you'll ever grasp what Fletch said about debt and money creation.
Our money is created as units of debt where the last country remaining Iran .... continues to crate their dosh as units of value.
It's why they are totally surrounded and totally threatened and will be bombed into submission or totally destroyed.
I had this ... I tried to have this discussion with you as to the true reasons Libya was destroyed Gaddafi murdered and the gold looted but it didn't work.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Because in 2003 The Times and other papers dedicated articles to the fact that the world wide boom meant we had a surplus of cash and they suggested paying off the national debt and setting all the extra income aside for a day when the rood needed fixing-

Our money is created as units of debt where the last country remaining Iran .... continues to crate their dosh as units of value.
It's why they are totally surrounded and totally threatened and will be bombed into submission or totally destroyed.
I had this ... I tried to have this discussion with you as to the true reasons Libya was destroyed Gaddafi murdered and the gold looted but it didn't work.

Gadhafi’s Gold-money Plan Would Have Devastated Dollar Friday, 11 November 2011

It remains unclear exactly why or how the Gadhafi regime went from “a model” and an “important ally” to the next target for regime change in a period of just a few years. But after claims of “genocide” as the justification for NATO intervention were disputed by experts, several other theories have been floated.

Oil, of course, has been mentioned frequently — Libya is Africa‘s largest oil producer. But one possible reason in particular for Gadhafi’s fall from grace has gained significant traction among analysts and segments of the non-Western media: central banking and the global monetary system.

According to more than a few observers, Gadhafi’s plan to quit selling Libyan oil in U.S. dollars — demanding payment instead in gold-backed “dinars” (a single African currency made from gold) — was the real cause. The regime, sitting on massive amounts of gold, estimated at close to 150 tons, was also pushing other African and Middle Eastern governments to follow suit.

And it literally had the potential to bring down the dollar and the world monetary system by extension, according to analysts. French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly went so far as to call Libya a “threat” to the financial security of the world. The “Insiders” were apparently panicking over Gadhafi’s plan.

"Any move such as that would certainly not be welcomed by the power elite today, who are responsible for controlling the world's central banks,” noted financial analyst Anthony Wile, editor of the free market-oriented Daily Bell, in an interview with RT. “So yes, that would certainly be something that would cause his immediate dismissal and the need for other reasons to be brought forward [for] removing him from power."

According to Wile, Gadhafi’s plan would have strengthened the whole continent of Africa in the eyes of economists backing sound money — not to mention investors. But it would have been especially devastating for the U.S. economy, the American dollar, and particularly the elite in charge of the system.

“The central banking Ponzi scheme requires an ever-increasing base of demand and the immediate silencing of those who would threaten its existence,” Wile noted in a piece entitled “Gaddafi Planned Gold Dinar, Now Under Attack” earlier this year. “Perhaps that is what the hurry [was] in removing Gaddafi in particular and those who might have been sympathetic to his monetary idea.”

Investor newsletters and commentaries have been buzzing for months with speculation about the link between Gadhafi’s gold dinar and the NATO-backed overthrow of the Libyan regime. Conservative analysts pounced on the potential relationship, too.

“In 2009 —
https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/ ... ted-dollar

Some of the people posting in here show just how successful propaganda is. Even faced with the real truth, they cling on to their narratives as instructed by the few.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:10 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Gadhafi’s Gold-money Plan Would Have Devastated Dollar Friday, 11 November 2011

It remains unclear exactly why or how the Gadhafi regime went from “a model” and an “important ally” to the next target for regime change in a period of just a few years. But after claims of “genocide” as the justification for NATO intervention were disputed by experts, several other theories have been floated.

Oil, of course, has been mentioned frequently — Libya is Africa‘s largest oil producer. But one possible reason in particular for Gadhafi’s fall from grace has gained significant traction among analysts and segments of the non-Western media: central banking and the global monetary system.

According to more than a few observers, Gadhafi’s plan to quit selling Libyan oil in U.S. dollars — demanding payment instead in gold-backed “dinars” (a single African currency made from gold) — was the real cause. The regime, sitting on massive amounts of gold, estimated at close to 150 tons, was also pushing other African and Middle Eastern governments to follow suit.

And it literally had the potential to bring down the dollar and the world monetary system by extension, according to analysts. French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly went so far as to call Libya a “threat” to the financial security of the world. The “Insiders” were apparently panicking over Gadhafi’s plan.

"Any move such as that would certainly not be welcomed by the power elite today, who are responsible for controlling the world's central banks,” noted financial analyst Anthony Wile, editor of the free market-oriented Daily Bell, in an interview with retarded. “So yes, that would certainly be something that would cause his immediate dismissal and the need for other reasons to be brought forward [for] removing him from power."

According to Wile, Gadhafi’s plan would have strengthened the whole continent of Africa in the eyes of economists backing sound money — not to mention investors. But it would have been especially devastating for the U.S. economy, the American dollar, and particularly the elite in charge of the system.

“The central banking Ponzi scheme requires an ever-increasing base of demand and the immediate silencing of those who would threaten its existence,” Wile noted in a piece entitled “Gaddafi Planned Gold Dinar, Now Under Attack” earlier this year. “Perhaps that is what the hurry [was] in removing Gaddafi in particular and those who might have been sympathetic to his monetary idea.”

Investor newsletters and commentaries have been buzzing for months with speculation about the link between Gadhafi’s gold dinar and the NATO-backed overthrow of the Libyan regime. Conservative analysts pounced on the potential relationship, too.

“In 2009 —
https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/ ... ted-dollar

Some of the people posting in here show just how successful propaganda is. Even faced with the real truth, they cling on to their narratives as instructed by the few.

I tried to argue this point all along but to no avail.
Only the MSM version could possibly be true despite Libya being one of the seven countries in the plan for destruction as told by general Wesley Clark.
Apparently some of Hillary's emails show that Libya was destroyed because of it's gold and monetary plans for large swathes of Africa.
Only the MSM and school/uni economic textbooks can be right .... and then the Guardian ran a piece where the bank of England finally held their hands up after years of denial and said yes money is borrowed into circulation by the banks. But still the textbooks must be right they wouldn't lie like that .... would they? So the msm wins every time with the vast number of people.
Behind all those banks are people.
After the shareholders and managers etc etc are the real owners .... a few families and individuals who have the most immense power any humans ever had .... the legal right to create the world's money supply out of nothing.
That is serious power us mere mortals will never truly understand.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:55 am

Fletch wrote:How does a pound'Euro/Dollar come in to existence and by who mungo?

Last time I attempted to correct your misunderstandings and ignorance.
I posted expert opinions and scholarly journals to help you understand.
But you obviously didn't read them as you are still banging out the same old lies.
I'm not going there again.
A would be a waste of time.
You obviously don't want to be educated.
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:36 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Same old shite, same old Rollup. Refuses to listen and spouts the same old crap that we all know and thinks he's original :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Same old shite, same old Rollup. Refuses to listen and spouts the same old crap that we all know and thinks he's original :smilin:

We all know?
You've fucking arfued about every fucking word in that post for years.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Because in 2003 The Times and other papers dedicated articles to the fact that the world wide boom meant we had a surplus of cash and they suggested paying off the national debt and setting all the extra income aside for a day when the rood needed fixing-

We all know?
You've fucking arfued about every fucking word in that post for years.

The fact is all political parties are shite at the moment but you are so blinkered you think Labour can do no wrong?
In spite of their disastrous record when in government.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:41 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:How does a pound'Euro/Dollar come in to existence and by who mungo?

But you obviously didn't read them as you are still banging out the same old lies.

Why no answer mungo? :dunno:

Simple question you claim to know the answer to so... How does a Pound/Euro/Dollar come in to existence and by who
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:06 am

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

Simple question you claim to know the answer to so... How does a Pound/Euro/Dollar come in to existence and by who

Corbyn can be like the Venezuela he admires so much
They just slashed 5 zeroes from their currency
How does that fit with all your financial nonsense?
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:41 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Corbyn can be like the Venezuela he admires so much

What has that got to do with where money comes from and how? :dunno:

You seem awfully reluctant to say how a Pound/Euro/Dollar come in to existence and by who. Why?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:47 am

MungoBrush wrote:Corbyn can be like the Venezuela he admires so much

The United States Destroys Venezuela’s Economy

Corporate media in this country deliver a steady onslaught of anti-Venezuelan propaganda. The Washington Postfumes about Venezuelan “pirates ” while the New York Times reports that Ecuador is overwhelmed by desperate Venezuelan migrants . Unfortunately the propaganda has succeeded to a large degree. “Socialism doesn’t work, just look at Venezuela,” is an all too common trope. It is rare that anyone with a public platform reveals a simple truth. Venezuela’s problems were created by the United States government, first during the Obama administration and now continuing under Trump’s.

It is sanctions against the Venezuelan government and its people that have created hyperinflation, hunger, and a devastated health care system that was once the envy of that region. Sanctions are war by other means, invisible to most eyes. There are no troops, bullets, bombs, drones or military weaponry. But sanctions are as deadly as any military invasion, and Trump may do that yet.

In 2015 Barack Obama issued an executive order declaring Venezuela to be “an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States.” That decree is necessary in order to impose economic sanctions. But sanctions do not only mean that American corporations and individuals cannot do business with the targeted country. Any country that conducts economic transactions with Venezuela will also be subject to sanctions. Even in its state of decline the United States is the 800-pound financial gorilla that can’t be ignored.

Full article http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50072.htm

Read and learn mungo. Then stop repeating propaganda in some futile attempt to discredit JC, or Venezuela for that matter. You've been lied to by western governments and the msm, as is usually the case.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs