How can we stop this kind of madness

Re: How can we stop this kind of madness

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Fletch wrote:Wars in the Middle East have been about the west intervening and destabilising countries for their own US hegemony. The looting of resources, including gold holdings of the deposed leaders, and trying to balkanise the area for the benefit of Israel. The fighting is nothing to do with religion. Too many dicks on here believe the bullshit that it is.

It's mercenaries fighting wars for the west. paid, armed and supported by the west. US/UK/France especially. There's no shortage of dispossessed young angry men and women, and not so young ones too, who have seen their homes bombed, they're family and friends killed and maimed horribly by the west and their proxy forces. Hatred for the west comes about through what the west has done to their region, nothing to do with religion. Unless you want to say America and the rest of the west are radical Christian fundamentalists waging war in the name of Christianity?

Absolute poppycock!!! From the time of the Egyptian Empire the middles east was bathed in blood right through Roman times, the Islamic conquests of the entire region, Persians and Arabs killing one another, the rise and slaughter of millions by the Ottoman Empire etc etc etc.

I wish we'd stayed well away but the 1st World War got us embroiled in their murderous shit and discovering oil -which was then handed to the tent dwellers - has proven to be a proper pain the arse as we are expected by the peoples over there to get involved in all their shit.

I cannot wait until we no longer need oil and give them all a wide berth, but I guarantee they will not stop slaughtering each other.

And when we get involved we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. We cannot win with those people.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Dickhead comments aside (Raven), it looked like this was some sort of trial run for something bigger? To see where the security weaknesses are.

That is a very good point LM, I recall a certain outfit driving a JCB into a police station with an oil barrel full of explosive in the front bucket which detonated on impact.

The station was destroyed but the perpetrators, all 8 of them, were shot to shit in the aftermath because an ambush was laid for that attack.

Shocking. Where did they get the ordinance and machine?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Dickhead comments aside (Raven), it looked like this was some sort of trial run for something bigger? To see where the security weaknesses are.

That is a very good point LM, I recall a certain outfit driving a JCB into a police station with an oil barrel full of explosive in the front bucket which detonated on impact.

The station was destroyed but the perpetrators, all 8 of them, were shot to shit in the aftermath because an ambush was laid for that attack.

They'd gotten away with doing the same on previous occasions and succeeded, I guess they swiped the JCB and the ordnance was probably home made Co-op, the stuff they knocked up in family bathrooms using diesel and fertiliser.

Clever buggers they were.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

They'd gotten away with doing the same on previous occasions and succeeded, I guess they swiped the JCB and the ordnance was probably home made Co-op, the stuff they knocked up in family bathrooms using diesel and fertiliser.

I'm guessing NI :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Wars in the Middle East have been about the west intervening and destabilising countries for their own US hegemony. The looting of resources, including gold holdings of the deposed leaders, and trying to balkanise the area for the benefit of Israel. The fighting is nothing to do with religion. Too many dicks on here believe the bullshit that it is.

It's mercenaries fighting wars for the west. paid, armed and supported by the west. US/UK/France especially. There's no shortage of dispossessed young angry men and women, and not so young ones too, who have seen their homes bombed, they're family and friends killed and maimed horribly by the west and their proxy forces. Hatred for the west comes about through what the west has done to their region, nothing to do with religion. Unless you want to say America and the rest of the west are radical Christian fundamentalists waging war in the name of Christianity?

Absolute poppycock!!! From the time of the Egyptian Empire the middles east was bathed in blood right through Roman times, the Islamic conquests of the entire region, Persians and Arabs killing one another, the rise and slaughter of millions by the Ottoman Empire etc etc etc.

I wish we'd stayed well away but the 1st World War got us embroiled in their murderous shit and discovering oil -which was then handed to the tent dwellers - has proven to be a proper pain the arse as we are expected by the peoples over there to get involved in all their shit.

I cannot wait until we no longer need oil and give them all a wide berth, but I guarantee they will not stop slaughtering each other.

And when we get involved we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. We cannot win with those people.

Yet 'we' never criticise the worst offenders Saudi, do we? :scratch:

In fact we help them kill school children in buses :shake head:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I'm guessing NI :ooer:

Spot on Stooo. I do hope they have all moved on now and give peace a chance
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:20 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Lots of us do, wahhabism propaganda expenditure is ridiculous
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I'm referring to government (and MSM). You know, the ones responsible for arming, attacking and plundering the Middle East.

Regime change is bandied about as a benevolent act by the west rather than the illegal warmongering it really is. Just look at the results so far. You think those people from that area will thank the west for destroying their homes, lives and families?
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I'm referring to government (and MSM). You know, the ones responsible for arming, attacking and plundering the Middle East.

Regime change is bandied about as a benevolent act by the west rather than the illegal warmongering it really is. Just look at the results so far. You think those people from that area will thank the west for destroying their homes, lives and families?

Do you think if we'd not become involved and allowed them to slaughter each other we'd be better thought of?
Damned if we do and damned if we don't.
I do fear WW3 will commence in the Middle East, it has never ever been at peace.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:Do you think if we'd not become involved and allowed them to slaughter each other we'd be better thought of?
I do fear WW3 will commence in the Middle East, it has never ever been at peace.

It was the west which started the trouble by trying to install puppet leaders or depose the current leader if they refused to be exploited by the west!

This civil war trope is nothing but western paid, armed and supported middle eastern mercenaries trying to overthrow middle eastern countries. The country's people fight back but because they're both brown, it has to be a civil war.

How fucking stupid can people be to be taken in by that load of msm and government spouted bollocks? :thud:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Do you think if we'd not become involved and allowed them to slaughter each other we'd be better thought of?

It was the west which started the trouble by trying to install puppet leaders or depose the current leader if they refused to be exploited by the west!

This civil war trope is nothing but western paid, armed and supported middle eastern mercenaries trying to overthrow middle eastern countries. The country's people fight back but because they're both brown, it has to be a civil war.

How fucking stupid can people be to be taken in by that load of msm and government spouted bollocks? :thud:

Who is? I am not old bean, we became involved in their shit and it's impossible to extricate. The fact is they will not let us.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Who is? I am not old bean, we became involved in their shit and it's impossible to extricate. The fact is they will not let us.

The US won't let us, nor will the people behind the curtain here. The countries themselves have been telling the west to get out for a long time. They refuse.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:10 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

The US won't let us, nor will the people behind the curtain here. The countries themselves have been telling the west to get out for a long time. They refuse.

:pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:21 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Bashar al-Assad warns US troops to leave Syria as he raises prospect of clash
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... ect-clash/

Iraq Wants the U.S. Out Dec. 28, 2010
Prime Minister, in Interview, Says Troops Must Leave Next Year as Planned
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424 ... 0275218580

and still they are there.

The War in Iraq Isn’t Done. Commanders Explain Why and What’s Next MARCH 22, 2018
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2018 ... xt/146889/

US commander warns against leaving Afghanistan too rapidly
Miller is expected to be easily approved by the Senate. He would take control of a war that has dragged on for 17 years
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/co ... pidly.html
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Bashar al-Assad warns US troops to leave Syria as he raises prospect of clash
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... ect-clash/

Iraq Wants the U.S. Out Dec. 28, 2010
Prime Minister, in Interview, Says Troops Must Leave Next Year as Planned
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424 ... 0275218580

and still they are there.

The War in Iraq Isn’t Done. Commanders Explain Why and What’s Next MARCH 22, 2018
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2018 ... xt/146889/

US commander warns against leaving Afghanistan too rapidly
Miller is expected to be easily approved by the Senate. He would take control of a war that has dragged on for 17 years
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/co ... pidly.html

So you think that one half of the factions telling the west to fuck off a good thing that we should adhere to so that they get a free hand to slaughter the innocents they are intent on extermminating?
Right!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs