How can we stop this kind of madness

How can we stop this kind of madness

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:38 am

Car Rams UK Parliament Gate, Driver Suspected Of ‘Terrorist Offences’
“I think it looked intentional – the car drove at speed and towards the barriers,” Ewalina Ochab told Britain’s Press Association. “I was walking on the other side (of the road). I heard some noise and someone screamed. I turned around and I saw a silver car driving very fast close to the railings, maybe even on the pavement,” she said.
Barry Williams, another witness, told CBS News partner network BBC News that he saw the silver car “heading towards cyclists” while driving on the wrong side of the road. He said the cyclists were waiting for the lights to change, adding: “He hit the cyclists and then swerved over towards the safety barrier… and accelerated and hit it at quite high speed.”
“I don’t know whether he meant to hit the cyclist, they may just have been in the way, but he accelerated hard towards the barrier,” Williams told the BBC. He said the car “actually came off the ground and landed again” as it slammed into the barrier and there was “a lot of smoke.”
Williams said there were, “about 10 cyclists waiting for the lights to change, I don’t think he hit all of them, he hit about four or five,” one of whom Williams saw get up and start “to chase the car.”

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/08/14 ... arliament/

The fact is we cannot really do anything to stop this kind of madness, apart from being vigilant but even that won't stop a vehicle moving at speed.
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: How can we stop this kind of madness

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:39 am

You answered your own question. thread closed...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:53 am

Dean wrote:You answered your own question. thread closed...

Dean old bean, on my last walk around Parliament and over Westminster Bridge I was mightily impressed with the massive metal barriers along the bridge and around parliament designed to stop evil bastards mounting kerbs and killing pedestrians and cylcists.

However this nut job was obviously not deterred and ploughed through cyclists, and that shows these evil bastards will not be deterred.

How about his head on a spike outside parliament?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Dean wrote:You answered your own question. thread closed...

Except to say that nuking them isn't an option, making Trident even more of an expensive white elephant.
Cannydc

Postby Keyser » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Segregating them in prison would be a start.

Gangs of Jihadists are radicalising people inside as we speak - and with the non-existent funding given to the prison service there is very little officers can do to prevent it.
Keyser

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Send Buddhist monks into prisons to spread a message of peace instead, some of the cool ones who do Kung-Fu.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Keyser wrote:Segregating them in prison would be a start.

Gangs of Jihadists are radicalising people inside as we speak - and with the non-existent funding given to the prison service there is very little officers can do to prevent it.

Jails seem to act as great recruiting offices for evil bastards brainwashing others. So I agree.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Send Buddhist monks into prisons to spread a message of peace instead, some of the cool ones who do Kung-Fu.

Chinese boxing?

They have their own martial arts you dingo...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:Car Rams UK Parliament Gate, Driver Suspected Of ‘Terrorist Offences’
“I think it looked intentional – the car drove at speed and towards the barriers,” Ewalina Ochab told Britain’s Press Association. “I was walking on the other side (of the road). I heard some noise and someone screamed. I turned around and I saw a silver car driving very fast close to the railings, maybe even on the pavement,” she said.
Barry Williams, another witness, told CBS News partner network BBC News that he saw the silver car “heading towards cyclists” while driving on the wrong side of the road. He said the cyclists were waiting for the lights to change, adding: “He hit the cyclists and then swerved over towards the safety barrier… and accelerated and hit it at quite high speed.”
“I don’t know whether he meant to hit the cyclist, they may just have been in the way, but he accelerated hard towards the barrier,” Williams told the BBC. He said the car “actually came off the ground and landed again” as it slammed into the barrier and there was “a lot of smoke.”
Williams said there were, “about 10 cyclists waiting for the lights to change, I don’t think he hit all of them, he hit about four or five,” one of whom Williams saw get up and start “to chase the car.”

The fact is we cannot really do anything to stop this kind of madness, apart from being vigilant but even that won't stop a vehicle moving at speed.

Ban vehicles, there you go. What are you going to ban next?

I can tell you what to do, stop sensationalising what could be a simple RTA or road rage into the end of the fucking world with constant rolling news about it. For one, it's as boring as fuck and for two, it glamorises the end result for any wannabe shutin basement dweller. FFS, he was in a fucking Fiesta not a tank!
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Major undercover infiltration of all mosques. Separate islamic prisons. Immigration restrictions and longer probation period.

Just a start

:cuppaT:

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Car Rams UK Parliament Gate, Driver Suspected Of ‘Terrorist Offences’

I can tell you what to do, stop sensationalising what could be a simple RTA or road rage into the end of the fucking world with constant rolling news about it. For one, it's as boring as fuck and for two, it glamorises the end result for any wannabe shutin basement dweller. FFS, he was in a fucking Fiesta not a tank!

The video shows it to be deliberate...

Key Points
At least three injured, one still in hospital
Properties raided in Birmingham and Nottingham
Suspect arrested but 'not currently cooperating'
Donald Trump wades into aftermath of attack
UK's terror threat level remains 'severe', May says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 90631.html
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:Major undercover infiltration of all mosques. Separate islamic prisons. Immigration restrictions and longer probation period.

Just a start

:cuppaT:

Hi Donald!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The video shows it to be deliberate...

Key Points
At least three injured, one still in hospital
Properties raided in Birmingham and Nottingham
Suspect arrested but 'not currently cooperating'
Donald Trump wades into aftermath of attack
UK's terror threat level remains 'severe', May says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 90631.html

Yeah, a worldwide shitstorm over a bloke who ran over three cyclists in a Fiesta and then hit some gates, he'd have had better penetration with a fucking pram :roll:

We get that all the time here with old people in cars, they have a far higher high score than any terrorist so where's the ban?

It's boring and works against itself, this sort of shit is no different to spree killers in the USA and the advice remains the same...

Fucking idiots...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Cycle rage is on the increase, perhaps it's because of the way cyclists break the laws with impunity then blame everything on the vehicle driver. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Ban cars, it's simple. In 2011 over 1700 people were killed in car related accidents in the uk.
Guns were banned and everyone here likes to point out that guns deaths are now a thing of the past and everyone is happy with that.
Or maybe you need better screening on who gets a car!.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs