Thick gammon woman-Too many Spanish in Spain

Thick gammon woman-Too many Spanish in Spain

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:15 pm

A pensioner has hit out at Thomas Cook because her hotel in Spanish resort Benidorm had ‘too many Spaniards in it’.

Freda Jackson said that she broke down crying at the end of her two-week break in May this year.

She complained that she was almost knocked over by ‘rude’ natives and asked why they can’t go somewhere else on holiday.

Retired care assistant Freda said: ‘The hotel was full of Spanish holidaymakers and they really got on our nerves because they were just so rude.

‘One evening a Spanish guy nearly knocked me flying and he just walked off without even apologising.

‘The entertainment in the hotel was all focused and catered for the Spanish – why can’t the Spanish go somewhere else for their holidays?’

Freda, 81, stayed at the Poseidon Playa on the outskirts of Benidorm with her friend, paying £1,133 for the holiday.

They now want their money back or a free holiday.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/13/holiday- ... ito=social

:haha: :haha: :haha: Tell her to fuck off! Thick gammon shit!

Re: Thick gammon woman-Too many Spanish in Spain

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:A pensioner has hit out at Thomas Cook because her hotel in Spanish resort Benidorm had ‘too many Spaniards in it’.

Freda Jackson said that she broke down crying at the end of her two-week break in May this year.

She complained that she was almost knocked over by ‘rude’ natives and asked why they can’t go somewhere else on holiday.

Retired care assistant Freda said: ‘The hotel was full of Spanish holidaymakers and they really got on our nerves because they were just so rude.

‘One evening a Spanish guy nearly knocked me flying and he just walked off without even apologising.

‘The entertainment in the hotel was all focused and catered for the Spanish – why can’t the Spanish go somewhere else for their holidays?’

Freda, 81, stayed at the Poseidon Playa on the outskirts of Benidorm with her friend, paying £1,133 for the holiday.

Sounds more like fake news from the left

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:A pensioner has hit out at Thomas Cook because her hotel in Spanish resort Benidorm had ‘too many Spaniards in it’.

Sounds more like fake news from the left

Only to a scumbag from the right.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:38 am

"Sounds more like fake news from the left"

Nope, this is Mrs Gammon holding her letter of complaint...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/b ... m-13075153
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 am

And she isn't the first...

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13076793.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/1_THP_CHFP_130818SLUG_0422JPG.jpg

Another complained of "not being able to get on the dance floor because it was taken over by Spaniards", and then admitted to suffering from Emphysemia !!
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 am

:pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:36 am

What a silly bastard, she was on South Beach, all she had to do was walk a while to North Beach and she would have felt right at home :gigglesnshit:

I walked the length of it once and rapidly departed, I have never seen so many union flags, shorts and trainers ( :ooer: ) tattoos and skinhead haircuts plus voluminous beer bellies in my life.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs