Middle East News

Re: Middle East News

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've read back a half dozen posts to the one I posted that you challenged and you haven't said anything whatsoever about world trade since your reply.

Simply put you (and others on here) moan (only) about our (un)ethical foreign policy on a tiny forum and yet you bask in the results of it?
Were you really against it you'd take action, but you don't?
I am thinking it is because you know we'd all suffer horrendously as a nation and that explains your inaction on the matter --other than moaning on here, because you know nobody will ever see it.

What action do propose you daft sod - invade a country, become an estate agent? :roll:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 am

Okay MCAz, have a good night, watching Condor I can't stay too long
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:52 am

LordRaven wrote:Okay MCAz, have a good night, watching Condor I can't stay too long

You sound like you need your bed - sleep well.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:53 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've read back a half dozen posts to the one I posted that you challenged and you haven't said anything whatsoever about world trade since your reply.

Simply put you (and others on here) moan (only) about our (un)ethical foreign policy on a tiny forum and yet you bask in the results of it?
I am thinking it is because you know we'd all suffer horrendously as a nation and that explains your inaction on the matter --other than moaning on here, because you know nobody will ever see it.

What action do propose you daft sod - invade a country, become an estate agent? :roll:

Start protesting to people who can perhaps do something about this futile war
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:53 am

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Start protesting to people who can perhaps do something about this futile war

We do.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:54 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Okay MCAz, have a good night, watching Condor I can't stay too long

You sound like you need your bed - sleep well.
No old bean, watching this...
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 am

LordRaven wrote:

You have no idea what I do.
I recently mentioned an email to the BBC and it was just ridiculed.
Do you honestly think I would go into the finer details of my life in this place?
How much money have I raised for charity since meeting you in forum world?
I'd love to know how you come to the conclusion I'm against world trade when I post that the middle eastern oil producing countries were gladly selling the west their oil before 911 without anyone complaining.
You mentioned dependency which might be hinting at your support for these illegal wars being solely economic in nature.
The dependency of the oil producing nations on western goods kind of balances out this dependency you worry about don't you think but I'd like you to answer my post regarding what the hell are you talking about?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:58 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Trade is trade.
You worry about dependency in a world of trade. They are largely dependant on the outside world for advanced medical supplies vehicles aircraft a bazillion other things and an awful lot of food ... bet they wish they weren't.

You do realise your being anti-world trade and if it were ever enacted we as a nation would crumble don't you?

Explain this when your hangover has gone.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:00 am

News flash .... middle eastern countries selling their oil on the world markets will cause Britain to collapse.
It never did before but can anyone explain because the person who made the statement can't.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:01 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do you honestly think I would go into the finer details of my life in this place?
I'd love to know how you come to the conclusion I'm against world trade when I post that the middle eastern oil producing countries were gladly selling the west their oil before 911 without anyone complaining.
You mentioned dependency which might be hinting at your support for these illegal wars being solely economic in nature.
The dependency of the oil producing nations on western goods kind of balances out this dependency you worry about don't you think but I'd like you to answer my post regarding what the hell are you talking about?

Oil for arms --simple! End of.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:08 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Oil for arms --simple! End of.

All our oil depends on arms and if we actually offer to go back to buy the oil Britain will collapse?
We were buying lots of oil off Iraq but then decided to kill a million Iraqis to swap arms with them for oil?
You are truly fucking stark Raven mad.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 am

Rambling along, changing tack, bodyswerving and nice little sidesteps and deflections? Goodnight :Hiya:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:16 am

LordRaven wrote:Rambling along, changing tack, bodyswerving and nice little sidesteps and deflections? Goodnight :Hiya:

It's what you keep saying you fucking halfwit!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:02 pm

ISRAEL’S DEFENSE MINISTER RESIGNS AMID TRUCE WITH HAMAS IN GAZA, PRO-WAR PROTESTS IN SOUTHERN ISRAEL

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman announced his resignation on November 14th. According to him, the Egyptian-mediated ceasefire with Hamas in Gaza is “a capitulation to terror.”

https://southfront.org/israels-defense- ... rn-israel/

:hap:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:25 pm

AL-SAFA IS LIBERATED. SYRIAN ARMY ELIMINATED LAST ISIS-HELD POSITION IN AL-SAFA

The Syrian Army (SAA) and its allies have imposed their control of al-Safa amid collapse in ISIS’ positions in this heavily fortified area, a source in the SAA told SouthFront on November 17.

According to the source, the heavy rain destroyed most of the fortifications and hideouts of the terrorist group during the last few days. This forced the remaining terrorists to flee towards the eastern Homs desert, where ISIS maintain a small pocket.

The Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) confirmed that the SAA had made a significant advance in al-Safa and said that the highest positions in the area are currently under the army control.

https://southfront.org/al-safa-is-liber ... n-al-safa/

:twirl:

Idlib next.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs