Middle East News

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:The honourable and trustworthy West.

Yemen Girl Who Turned World’s Eyes to Famine Is Dead

Another Proud Day For Western "Civilization"

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50553.htm

I am suitably appalled, why oh why don't these people just agree to peace talks and stop this madness?

What has happened to compassion?
Where are the protests where are the protest songs where is the concern for these people and this ongoing situation?
It's pretty obvious what a coward you are Raven.
Your country gets invaded the slaughter gets to big and you roll over .... please please stop it!

Read my previous post you silly old goat, I have made it huge so even you can see it.
And where are your protests? You and Felch? Apart from posting how you despise western governments on this small forum and blaming them for this,what exactly are Wolfie Rollup and Wolfie Felch doing about this?
Absolutetly Fuck All!!!!
And as for one's country getting invaded and Rolluping Over --that is what you'd do if the Falklands Islanders were surrounded up again and crammed in barns and village halls by a foreign power.
You are one mixed up, shite spouting arseholes who screams at others to do something because why? You can't complain to local MP or the PM etc?
What is it Wolfie Rollup? Why do you blame others for your own inability to take a stance?
Cowardice? I guess it is! You have gladly stated that you'd turn a blind eye whilst some of your fellow British Citizens get subjugated --and for that you ought to be ashamed
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:So terrorists are fine as long as they are useful to the west then Raven. :shake head:

Your head his full of cars in reverse, you know no history and have opted to become a village idiot of your own making.

Your question is the most dumbassed question ever too. :shake head:

Really?

LordRaven wrote:As for the western governments today they have their faults, they don't have an ethical foreign policy because of a need for the flow of resources required to keep the lights burning and their nations fed.
Until such time as they no longer need to rely on the bloodthirsty savage regimes they now have to for their needs nothing will change --moan all you want.

I rest my case...

Are you agreeing? Good! So you admit you are happy to bask in the resources that come from current western foreign policy--so you are culpable.

If you think you are not, give up your car, get rid of your house, liquidise all of your assets now and go to Yemen to use your money to help the people there.

Which side will you choose when you get there, because it is pretty mixed up after all.

But you care so much and you have no wish to live off and/or bask in the resplendence brought to you by current policy, so when do you propose to go?

Being so outraged, I would imagine it is immediately so Bon Voyage and we don't expect to hear from you on here again.

If you do post on here after this then we will know that you are in fact a fucking coward with zero courage of convictions.

Foutrage or true outrage? The decision is yours and I am betting you are a moaning faced bastard who complains but will take no personal action -- and in doing so agree with current foreign policy as it keeps you safe well fed and warm.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Peace talks? Saudi invaded Yemen and bombed civilians and infrastructure, even school buses with children on board, and you say peace talks?

Saudi should simply stop. There is no peace talks when a country invades another and kills it's population. All for/in association with the west because Yemen is on good terms with Iran.

Stop living in the past Raven and read up on some current affairs.
Fletch

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Fletch wrote:Peace talks? Saudi invaded Yemen and bombed civilians and infrastructure, even school buses with children on board, and you say peace talks?

Saudi should simply stop. There is no peace talks when a country invades another and kills it's population. All for/in association with the west because Yemen is on good terms with Iran.

Stop living in the past Raven and read up on some current affairs.

Agreed.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:So terrorists are fine as long as they are useful to the west then Raven. :shake head:

Your head his full of cars in reverse, you know no history and have opted to become a village idiot of your own making.

Your question is the most dumbassed question ever too. :shake head:

Really?

LordRaven wrote:As for the western governments today they have their faults, they don't have an ethical foreign policy because of a need for the flow of resources required to keep the lights burning and their nations fed.
Until such time as they no longer need to rely on the bloodthirsty savage regimes they now have to for their needs nothing will change --moan all you want.

I rest my case...

Are you agreeing? Good! So you admit you are happy to bask in the resources that come from current western foreign policy--so you are culpable.

If you think you are not, give up your car, get rid of your house, liquidise all of your assets now and go to Yemen to use your money to help the people there.

Which side will you choose when you get there, because it is pretty mixed up after all.

But you care so much and you have no wish to live off and/or bask in the resplendence brought to you by current policy, so when do you propose to go?

Being so outraged, I would imagine it is immediately so Bon Voyage and we don't expect to hear from you on here again.

If you do post on here after this then we will know that you are in fact a fucking coward with zero courage of convictions.

Foutrage or true outrage? The decision is yours and I am betting you are a moaning faced bastard who complains but will take no personal action -- and in doing so agree with current foreign policy as it keeps you safe well fed and warm.

I'm not the one supporting the west's use of terrorists for western gain Raven, that's you. A terrorist sympathiser through and through. It explains your regular outbursts at everyone else, as cover for your own beliefs. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:32 pm

The chairman of a committee scrutinising British arms sales has blamed Iranian-backed rebels for the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, amid an intensifying row over Saudi Arabia’s role in the civil war.

MPs from across the political spectrum have criticised the government for continuing to sell weapons to the Saudi-led coalition, which is fighting Houthi rebels in Yemen.

Much of the criticism has revolved around Saudi-backed bombing of a bus carrying school children and an attack targeting a wedding.

But Labour’s Graham Jones said responsibility for the spiralling emergency in Yemen lay with Tehran-backed Ansar Allah rebels, likening their missile attacks on Saudi targets to Nazi V2 attacks on Britain during the Second World War.

Mr Jones, who chairs the Commons Committees on Arms Exports Controls (CAEC), told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme that, aside from environmental issues, the well-armed Houthi group “represent the greatest threat on the planet now”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 16026.html

No doubt there is plenty of blame to go around.
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Maddog wrote:The chairman of a committee scrutinising British arms sales has blamed Iranian-backed rebels for the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, amid an intensifying row over Saudi Arabia’s role in the civil war.

MPs from across the political spectrum have criticised the government for continuing to sell weapons to the Saudi-led coalition, which is fighting Houthi rebels in Yemen.

Much of the criticism has revolved around Saudi-backed bombing of a bus carrying school children and an attack targeting a wedding.

But Labour’s Graham Jones said responsibility for the spiralling emergency in Yemen lay with Tehran-backed Ansar Allah rebels, likening their missile attacks on Saudi targets to Nazi V2 attacks on Britain during the Second World War.

Mr Jones, who chairs the Commons Committees on Arms Exports Controls (CAEC), told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme that, aside from environmental issues, the well-armed Houthi group “represent the greatest threat on the planet now”.

Iran's crime in this? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Graham Jones is a Tory in all but name - any appearance of consensus here is misleading.
McAz

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:43 pm

McAz wrote:Graham Jones is a Tory in all but name - any appearance of consensus here is misleading.

So does that mean Iran is not involved in Yemen?

The conflict is complicated. Lets take note of all of the players, shall we?
Maddog

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Maddog wrote:The chairman of a committee scrutinising British arms sales has blamed Iranian-backed rebels for the humanitarian crisis in Yemen, amid an intensifying row over Saudi Arabia’s role in the civil war.

Agreed, it is far more complicated than the Felch - led (non) action foutrage group on here --who seem to blame me? :pmsl:
Strong stuff I would imagine.
If the Felch-led Foutrage Coalition had any balls they'd be lobbying their MPs, writing to the PM, starting Online Petitions etc etc#
But they prefer to bleat on a tiny forum blaming other posters, when in fact the (un)ethical foreign policy they complain of they are happy to bask in the rewards of.
Very hypocrtical.
Oh I do wish it would cease but it's not as simple as Felch himself.
It is a convoluted matter that requires UN Diplomacy and probably Troops on the ground because as long as there are so many warring factions it will require an international response to stop it.
I would prefer a peaceful solution through talks but as Syria demonstrates a Strong Hand seems to be the only solution.
Which us atypical of that region, and has been since time immemorial, something Felch refuses to accept in blaming the west for everything that has gone on in the middle east --even before the west even thought about nationhood in fact --he is that daft!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:Graham Jones is a Tory in all but name - any appearance of consensus here is misleading.

Oh I do wish you'd explain that to Felch, he is so one dimensional in his thought process on this matter.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Maddog wrote:

It's not complicated. Use of terrorists and then full blown attacks by the western backed Saudi's to peel off Yemen from Iran. For some reason Iran aren't allowed to be on good terms with other countries, but then they have their orders don't they...

ESCALATION IN GAZA: US DECLARES FULL SUPPORT TO ISRAEL WHILE EGYPT WORKS TO BROKER CEASEFIRE

https://southfront.org/escalation-in-ga ... ceasefire/

and in case you still don't understand:

SAUDI ARABIA HAS PLANS TO ASSASINATE SENIOR IRANIAN OFFICIALS INCLUDING GENERAL SOLEIMANI

Saudi intelligence officials, close to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman discussed a plan to assassinate senior Iranian officials, including General Qassem Soleimani, according to a NYT report published on November 11th.

The outlet cited three unnamed sources familiar with the discussions. According to them, the discussions happened at a time when MbS was consolidating power and directing his advisers to escalate military and intelligence operations outside the kingdom. If the rumors are true that means that top Saudi officials have been considering assassinations ever since the Crown Prince’s ascended to power.

The sources claimed that in March 2017, during a meeting in Riyadh aides to top intelligence official Ahmad al-Assiri asked businessmen about the feasibility of hiring private operatives to kill “Iranian enemies of Saudi Arabia.”

https://southfront.org/saudi-arabia-has ... imani-nyt/
Last edited by Fletch on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Maddog wrote:

I don't know that it is - do you?

And when a careerist like Jones opens his mouth let's follow the money, shall we?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Felch, vote with your feet, liquidise your assets and take all your money out there and do something about it if you are that enraged --as others have done in history.
Stop whining with Foutrage on a small forum, it makes you look stupid and you might learn something over there about just how convoluted the politics and history of that region is --something you are truly bereft of now.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 pm

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I don't know that it is - do you?

And when a careerist like Jones opens his mouth let's follow the money, shall we?

Nah. No Iranian involvement at all.

I wonder why it's called a proxy war? :bell:
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs