Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Really?

I rest my case...

Are you agreeing? Good! So you admit you are happy to bask in the resources that come from current western foreign policy--so you are culpable.

If you think you are not, give up your car, get rid of your house, liquidise all of your assets now and go to Yemen to use your money to help the people there.

Which side will you choose when you get there, because it is pretty mixed up after all.

But you care so much and you have no wish to live off and/or bask in the resplendence brought to you by current policy, so when do you propose to go?

Being so outraged, I would imagine it is immediately so Bon Voyage and we don't expect to hear from you on here again.

If you do post on here after this then we will know that you are in fact a fucking coward with zero courage of convictions.

Foutrage or true outrage? The decision is yours and I am betting you are a moaning faced bastard who complains but will take no personal action -- and in doing so agree with current foreign policy as it keeps you safe well fed and warm.

What a fucking dumb post!
All these countries have been more than willing and in fact dependant on selling oil too the west. Before 911 were we struggling to get oil from Iraq Saudi the North Sea etc etc etc?

To.
Amazing how you then agree with everything I have been saying about our dependency of these savage bloodthirsty regimes, I do wish we did not have to have anything to do with them but hey ho I have to accept that we are an island nation dependent on trade and as we all benefit from that what can we possibly do?
The toothless UN could get involved perhaps?

Get involved in what our illegal invasions and targeting of civilian populations?
If the UN was worth a shit they would have turned the world against Israel America Britain and others for their behaviour in the world and put a stop to it staright off.

Well think about all you do to end this mental situation of mindless slaughter of innocents. Nothing but moaning and blaming other posters for the ongoing slaughter! How is that going to help stop this madness?
If you feel so strongly about it then do as I have asked Felch to do, lobby your MP, write to PM, start online petitions (which I'd gladly sign) etc etc, it would have far more effect.
Trust me!
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Trade is trade.
You worry about dependency in a world of trade. They are largely dependant on the outside world for advanced medical supplies vehicles aircraft a bazillion other things and an awful lot of food ... bet they wish they weren't.

You do realise your being anti-world trade and if it were ever enacted we as a nation would crumble don't you?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:
You worry about dependency in a world of trade. They are largely dependant on the outside world for advanced medical supplies vehicles aircraft a bazillion other things and an awful lot of food ... bet they wish they weren't.

You do realise your being anti-world trade and if it were ever enacted we as a nation would crumble don't you?

:dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
McAz wrote:Ask Trump.

This war predates his ass, so I don't think it's relevant.

It's a proxy war, because two outside adversaries are fighting each other, in that country.

Remember when the Soviets and the US did it all over the planet? :thumbsup:

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Oh he's got plans afoot for Iran :smilin:

The people who pull his strings have - he doesn't know what day it is.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You don't. Okay, it explains a lot.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 pm

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's a proxy war, because two outside adversaries are fighting each other, in that country.

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We have had this convo :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

But you can't explain that wanting middle eastern oil countries to be able to sell their products to the world is somehow anti world trade.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

But you can't explain that wanting middle eastern oil countries to be able to sell their products to the world is somehow anti world trade.

That makes no sense and has no bearing on anything I have said?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 am

But you can't explain that wanting middle eastern oil countries to be able to sell their products to the world is somehow anti world trade.[/quote]
That makes no sense and has no bearing on anything I have said?[/quote]

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:02 am

LordRaven wrote:

This Raven ^^^^^
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:10 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

This Raven ^^^^^

I have made myself very clear during this thread, I am not in the habit of repeating myself incessantly. Read back.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

This Raven ^^^^^

I have made myself very clear during this thread, I am not in the habit of repeating myself incessantly. Read back.

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:16 am

I've read back a half dozen posts to the one I posted that you challenged and you haven't said anything whatsoever about world trade since your reply.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I've read back a half dozen posts to the one I posted that you challenged and you haven't said anything whatsoever about world trade since your reply.

Simply put you (and others on here) moan (only) about our (un)ethical foreign policy on a tiny forum and yet you bask in the results of it?
Were you really against it you'd take action, but you don't?
I am thinking it is because you know we'd all suffer horrendously as a nation and that explains your inaction on the matter --other than moaning on here, because you know nobody will ever see it.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 am

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We have had this convo :thumbsup:

The post is to Maddog not you - do keep up. :roll:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs