Middle East News

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 am

Fletch wrote:BREAKING: ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN STRIKES DAMASCUS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (VIDEOS)

Israeli warplanes carried out an airstrike on a depot in the Damascus international airport at the late hours of January 11, a military source told the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

“At 23:15, Israeli warplanes, coming from the direction of Galilee [in northern Israel], launched several missiles at the outskirt of the Damascus international airport. Our air defenses immediately responded to the hostile missiles and shot down most of them,” the source said.

The SANA said that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAADF) have intercepted at least eight Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital of Damascus. Several videos released by pro-government activists and locals confirmed this.

https://southfront.org/breaking-israel- ... in-videos/

Those peace loving Israeli's, only defending themselves against attack... :roll:


Is that the same Israel that has been attacked from all directions by all of its Arab neighbours who vowed to sweep the Israelis into the sea?
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:33 am

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:BREAKING: ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN STRIKES DAMASCUS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (VIDEOS)

Israeli warplanes carried out an airstrike on a depot in the Damascus international airport at the late hours of January 11, a military source told the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

“At 23:15, Israeli warplanes, coming from the direction of Galilee [in northern Israel], launched several missiles at the outskirt of the Damascus international airport. Our air defenses immediately responded to the hostile missiles and shot down most of them,” the source said.

The SANA said that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAADF) have intercepted at least eight Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital of Damascus. Several videos released by pro-government activists and locals confirmed this.

https://southfront.org/breaking-israel- ... in-videos/

Those peace loving Israeli's, only defending themselves against attack... :roll:


Is that the same Israel that has been attacked from all directions by all of its Arab neighbours who vowed to sweep the Israelis into the sea?

You mean fifty years ago?
Is that the same Germans who .....
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 8841
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:41 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:BREAKING: ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN STRIKES DAMASCUS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (VIDEOS)

Israeli warplanes carried out an airstrike on a depot in the Damascus international airport at the late hours of January 11, a military source told the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

“At 23:15, Israeli warplanes, coming from the direction of Galilee [in northern Israel], launched several missiles at the outskirt of the Damascus international airport. Our air defenses immediately responded to the hostile missiles and shot down most of them,” the source said.

The SANA said that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAADF) have intercepted at least eight Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital of Damascus. Several videos released by pro-government activists and locals confirmed this.

https://southfront.org/breaking-israel- ... in-videos/

Those peace loving Israeli's, only defending themselves against attack... :roll:


Is that the same Israel that has been attacked from all directions by all of its Arab neighbours who vowed to sweep the Israelis into the sea?

You mean fifty years ago?
Is that the same Germans who .....

I am of the firm opinion that Israel gets attacked on a daily basis in one form or another, and as for 50 years? I think not...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... ing_Israel
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 pm

US-LED COALITION AIRSTRIKES KILL SCORES OF CIVILIANS FLEEING ISIS IN EUPHRATES VALLEY

On January 18, US-led coalition warplanes killed more than 20 civilians who were trying to flee the ISIS-held town of al-Baghuz al-Fawqani in the middle Euphrates River Valley, according to several Syrian sources.

“The number of victims is expected to raise as many wounded are in critical condition,” a reporter of the Deir Ezzor 24 blog said.

Local activists revealed that the victims, most of them were women and children, had managed to escape from al-Baghuz al-Fawqani and reached a checkpoint of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). However, the US-backed group refused to let them pass and coalition warplanes targeted them on their way back to the town.

https://southfront.org/us-led-coalition ... es-valley/

ISIS airforce not leaving any time soon... :shake head:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13951
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Fletch wrote:US-LED COALITION AIRSTRIKES KILL SCORES OF CIVILIANS FLEEING ISIS IN EUPHRATES VALLEY

On January 18, US-led coalition warplanes killed more than 20 civilians who were trying to flee the ISIS-held town of al-Baghuz al-Fawqani in the middle Euphrates River Valley, according to several Syrian sources.

“The number of victims is expected to raise as many wounded are in critical condition,” a reporter of the Deir Ezzor 24 blog said.

Local activists revealed that the victims, most of them were women and children, had managed to escape from al-Baghuz al-Fawqani and reached a checkpoint of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). However, the US-backed group refused to let them pass and coalition warplanes targeted them on their way back to the town.

https://southfront.org/us-led-coalition ... es-valley/

ISIS airforce not leaving any time soon... :shake head:


Why do you believe all this shit? Scores? 20 is a score you doughnut. :shell:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:47 pm

SYRIAN AIR DEFENSE FORCES REPEL ISRAELI AIRSTRIKE ON DAMASCUS

On January 20 noon, the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAADF) repelled an Israeli airstrike on positions south of the city of Damascus, according to the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

“Our air defense systems effectively repelled an Israeli aerial aggression that targeted the southern region and prevented it from achieving its goals,” a military sources told the state run-news agency.


The Ministry of Defense of Russia revealed in an official statement that 4 Israeli F-16 warplanes launched 7 missiles at the Damascus international airport from the direction of the Mediterranean Sea. According to the statement, the SyAADF shot down the missiles with its Pantsir-S1 and Buk-m2e systems.

https://southfront.org/syrian-air-defen ... -damascus/

There they go again. Those peace loving permanent victims just defending themselves by carrying out unprovoked missile attacks on another sovereign country...
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13951
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Middle East News

Postby calitom » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:18 pm

The endless flurry of middle east BS continues.It will never get better.

Thank God Trump realizes this and is withdrawing american troops.Trump doesnt need the money from military-industrial complex or the EU.He isnt part of the club.

PS--Assad isnt going anywhere and Russia wont let Iran take it over so cut the crap please Israel.
If israel has a beef against Iran then bomb Iran
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Middle East News

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:07 pm

ISRAELI WARPLANES CARRY OUT NEW AIRSTRIKES ON DAMASCUS

For the second time in the last 24 hours, Israeli warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes on military positions in the outskirt of the Syrian capital of Damascus.

The Israeli military revealed on Twitter that the airstrikes targeted positions of the Quds Force, an elite unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

“The [Israeli] defense forces warn the Syrian regime from trying to target Israel territory or our forces,” Avichay Adraee, a spokesman for the Israeli military, said.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAAD) was able to intercept several Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital. According to the stat-run news agency, the missiles were launched from Lebanon airspace.

https://southfront.org/israeli-warplane ... es-videos/

More hit and run from the 'brave' Israeli's... :shake head:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13951
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Fletch wrote:ISRAELI WARPLANES CARRY OUT NEW AIRSTRIKES ON DAMASCUS

For the second time in the last 24 hours, Israeli warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes on military positions in the outskirt of the Syrian capital of Damascus.

The Israeli military revealed on Twitter that the airstrikes targeted positions of the Quds Force, an elite unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

“The [Israeli] defense forces warn the Syrian regime from trying to target Israel territory or our forces,” Avichay Adraee, a spokesman for the Israeli military, said.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAAD) was able to intercept several Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital. According to the stat-run news agency, the missiles were launched from Lebanon airspace.

https://southfront.org/israeli-warplane ... es-videos/

More hit and run from the 'brave' Israeli's... :shake head:


Would that be the same brave Isaelis who got attacked by all their neighbours from all sides and defeated them all? :smilin:

I saw some footage from Israeli Airstrikes on Iranian Forces in Syria, what excellent pin point accuracy and a fine mess they made of the targets.

It is nice to see a democracy in the middle east faring so well against those who would happily behead you and not give a shit about your support of their barbaric ways Felch :thumbsup:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:22 pm

calitom wrote:The endless flurry of middle east BS continues.It will never get better.

Thank God Trump realizes this and is withdrawing american troops.Trump doesnt need the money from military-industrial complex or the EU.He isnt part of the club.

PS--Assad isnt going anywhere and Russia wont let Iran take it over so cut the crap please Israel.
If israel has a beef against Iran then bomb Iran


I understand Iran would like to level the state of Israel so I can well understand the Israelis wanting to zap Iranians working in Syria.

As for bombing Iran I don't think they would want to harm the civilian population and just focus on those trying to do Israel harm closer to home.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:ISRAELI WARPLANES CARRY OUT NEW AIRSTRIKES ON DAMASCUS

For the second time in the last 24 hours, Israeli warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes on military positions in the outskirt of the Syrian capital of Damascus.

The Israeli military revealed on Twitter that the airstrikes targeted positions of the Quds Force, an elite unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

“The [Israeli] defense forces warn the Syrian regime from trying to target Israel territory or our forces,” Avichay Adraee, a spokesman for the Israeli military, said.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAAD) was able to intercept several Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital. According to the stat-run news agency, the missiles were launched from Lebanon airspace.

https://southfront.org/israeli-warplane ... es-videos/

More hit and run from the 'brave' Israeli's... :shake head:


Would that be the same brave Isaelis who got attacked by all their neighbours from all sides and defeated them all? :smilin:

I saw some footage from Israeli Airstrikes on Iranian Forces in Syria, what excellent pin point accuracy and a fine mess they made of the targets.

It is nice to see a democracy in the middle east faring so well against those who would happily behead you and not give a shit about your support of their barbaric ways Felch :thumbsup:


:pmsl:

Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006 and promptly got their arses handed to them. They scurried back after serious losses and have never tried again.

Stop quoting western propaganda Raven, it make you look like a terrorist supporting c**t.

Take your pick for confirmation:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=CANG ... 3UTllHk-Bo
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13951
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:ISRAELI WARPLANES CARRY OUT NEW AIRSTRIKES ON DAMASCUS

For the second time in the last 24 hours, Israeli warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes on military positions in the outskirt of the Syrian capital of Damascus.

The Israeli military revealed on Twitter that the airstrikes targeted positions of the Quds Force, an elite unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

“The [Israeli] defense forces warn the Syrian regime from trying to target Israel territory or our forces,” Avichay Adraee, a spokesman for the Israeli military, said.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAAD) was able to intercept several Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital. According to the stat-run news agency, the missiles were launched from Lebanon airspace.

https://southfront.org/israeli-warplane ... es-videos/

More hit and run from the 'brave' Israeli's... :shake head:


Would that be the same brave Isaelis who got attacked by all their neighbours from all sides and defeated them all? :smilin:

I saw some footage from Israeli Airstrikes on Iranian Forces in Syria, what excellent pin point accuracy and a fine mess they made of the targets.

It is nice to see a democracy in the middle east faring so well against those who would happily behead you and not give a shit about your support of their barbaric ways Felch :thumbsup:


:pmsl:

Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006 and promptly got their arses handed to them. They scurried back after serious losses and have never tried again.

Stop quoting western propaganda Raven, it make you look like a terrorist supporting c**t.

Take your pick for confirmation:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=CANG ... 3UTllHk-Bo


You really are thick aren't you? Israel succesfully invaded to sort out the arseholes who were attacking them from Lebanon and they were so adept that they went all the way to Beirut and forced the enemy that were the subject of their invasion to flee the Lebanon.

Nobody kicked their arses, however they were met with worldwide condemnation when they seemingly allowed a christian militia to enter a palestine refugee camp whereupon a terrible slaughter took place.

With the Mission Accomplished Israel then withdrew in an orderly fashion Felch you dumb fool...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 381364.stm

Why do you continually lie Felchnocchio?? :shell: :shell: :shell:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:ISRAELI WARPLANES CARRY OUT NEW AIRSTRIKES ON DAMASCUS

For the second time in the last 24 hours, Israeli warplanes carried out a series of airstrikes on military positions in the outskirt of the Syrian capital of Damascus.

The Israeli military revealed on Twitter that the airstrikes targeted positions of the Quds Force, an elite unit of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

“The [Israeli] defense forces warn the Syrian regime from trying to target Israel territory or our forces,” Avichay Adraee, a spokesman for the Israeli military, said.

Meanwhile, the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that the Syrian Arab Air Defense Forces (SyAAD) was able to intercept several Israeli missiles over the Syrian capital. According to the stat-run news agency, the missiles were launched from Lebanon airspace.

https://southfront.org/israeli-warplane ... es-videos/

More hit and run from the 'brave' Israeli's... :shake head:


Would that be the same brave Isaelis who got attacked by all their neighbours from all sides and defeated them all? :smilin:

I saw some footage from Israeli Airstrikes on Iranian Forces in Syria, what excellent pin point accuracy and a fine mess they made of the targets.

It is nice to see a democracy in the middle east faring so well against those who would happily behead you and not give a shit about your support of their barbaric ways Felch :thumbsup:


:pmsl:

Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006 and promptly got their arses handed to them. They scurried back after serious losses and have never tried again.

Stop quoting western propaganda Raven, it make you look like a terrorist supporting c**t.

Take your pick for confirmation:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ei=CANG ... 3UTllHk-Bo


You really are thick aren't you? Israel succesfully invaded to sort out the arseholes who were attacking them from Lebanon and they were so adept that they went all the way to Beirut and forced the enemy that were the subject of their invasion to flee the Lebanon.

Nobody kicked their arses, however they were met with worldwide condemnation when they seemingly allowed a christian militia to enter a palestine refugee camp whereupon a terrible slaughter took place.

With the Mission Accomplished Israel then withdrew in an orderly fashion Felch you dumb fool...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 381364.stm

Why do you continually lie Felchnocchio?? :shell: :shell: :shell:


You really are a complete dick Raven.

Your link: 1982 Lebanon invasion
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13951
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Middle East News

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:32 pm

How many successful invasions would you like Felchnocchio? Hezbollah got their asses kicked in 2006 but that was a mere skirmish you extreme dullard.

And why do you support Hezbollah when they'd happily saw your stupid swede off on live TV?

You sound a bit stupid thinking they'd appreciate all your support because they'd kill you as soon as look at you --which clearly demonstrates you as being a complete idiot.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 33438
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Middle East News

Postby Fletch » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:How many successful invasions would you like Felchnocchio? Hezbollah got their asses kicked in 2006 but that was a mere skirmish you extreme dullard.

And why do you support Hezbollah when they'd happily saw your stupid swede off on live TV?

You sound a bit stupid thinking they'd appreciate all your support because they'd kill you as soon as look at you --which clearly demonstrates you as being a complete idiot.


I gave you a whole google search to confirm it was Israel who got it's arse kicked and yet you parrot this bullshit.

jack was right, you simply have no idea of what is happening around you. msm disciple to the core, or just make it up like you did above.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13951
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests