Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:37 am

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I will not support the Tories whilst May is at the helm and I will not support a terrorist sympathiser/enabler either, plus I cannot sit here and be silent when so much hero worship gets posted about the equally useless Labour party.

We need a new party because the current bunch are all rubbish :smilin:

What, to do the same thing that's been done for the last forty plus years? That really worked out well didn't it...

JC's Labour is the only hope of real change.

Jeremy Bin Lyin' and you seem to want to rush us into a 3rd world shithole, so no thanks!

This country is already like a third world shit hole with all the homeless on the streets you retarded tosser. :off head:

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I will not support the Tories whilst May is at the helm and I will not support a terrorist sympathiser/enabler either, plus I cannot sit here and be silent when so much hero worship gets posted about the equally useless Labour party.

What, to do the same thing that's been done for the last forty plus years? That really worked out well didn't it...

Jeremy Bin Lyin' and you seem to want to rush us into a 3rd world shithole, so no thanks!

This country is already like a third world shit hole with all the homeless on the streets you retarded tosser. :off head:

I see you have a laptop in your sleeping bag
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:52 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Piss off you ignorant attention seeking retarded waste of oxygen. :dafinger:

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:What, to do the same thing that's been done for the last forty plus years? That really worked out well didn't it...

Piss off you ignorant attention seeking retarded waste of oxygen. :dafinger:

Stop talking to a mirror, people are watching
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gigabit » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Nobody else find it convenient that Mungo disappears and Raven suddenly starts posting?
Gigabit

Postby MungoRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Gigabit wrote:Nobody else find it convenient that Mungo disappears and Raven suddenly starts posting?

Uncanny :whogives:
MungoRaven

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Yes there's a danger that Labour may take us back to the 1970's especially having to deal with the massive debt and devastation they'll be inheriting from the Tory's but the Tory's are taking us ever more rapidly to the 1870's .... I know which I prefer.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:Nobody else find it convenient that Mungo disappears and Raven suddenly starts posting?

Raven is an old member and always been like this.

Mungo is ex DS and has always been thick.

Neither are any other poster. Any sock they used would be outed after a couple of posts.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Stop talking to a mirror, people are watching

Lol. Oldie but a goodie.

Guest. Record number of jobs available. Get one.

Postby Gigabit » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Fletch wrote:

Neither are any other poster. Any sock they used would be outed after a couple of posts.

I just find people who are unable to even accept any other point of view but simply reply "but what about Labour" are not helpful to the debate. The problem with the constant smearing of Corbyn is I cannot know what is and isn't a smear anymore, so like a lot of people I ignore most of it.
Gigabit

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I just find people who are unable to even accept any other point of view but simply reply "but what about Labour" are not helpful to the debate. The problem with the constant smearing of Corbyn is I cannot know what is and isn't a smear anymore, so like a lot of people I ignore most of it.

All of it

JC is a serious threat to the status quo, a threat to the neoliberal ideology which has given us private provision of public services at great cost with no benefit, austerity, high house prices and rising and worse wages and working conditions. It's not just the Tories who are afraid of him, it's the ruling class, the few behind the curtain who gain the most from the policies of the last 40 plus years. The corporate media being just the mouthpiece for them.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:16 pm

...Should be reported to the police the Tory scum. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 pm

phpBB [video]

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:Image

The DWP is accused of hiding ‘secret reports’ about how jobcentres treat disabled people

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/20 ... ed-people/
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

The DWP is accused of hiding ‘secret reports’ about how jobcentres treat disabled people

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/20 ... ed-people/

Oh dear. The canary lol.

Have you got a job felch?

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs