Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 pm

"The Labour Party said it was “scandalous” that the NHS had to defend a legal battle with the company, which is part of Richard Branson’s business empire. It also called on the Department of Health to disclose details of the settlement.

Virgin Care sued the NHS last year after it lost out on an £82m contract to provide children’s health services across Surrey, citing concerns over “serious flaws” in the way the contract was awarded.

The company filed proceedings at the UK High Court naming the six local NHS clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) in Surrey, as well as Surrey County Council and NHS England. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 80961.html
[color=#804000]

The twat owns huge parts of the NHS now and as far as I'm concerned he should be in jail for knowingly purchasing stolen goods."

The Labour party are making mischief.

The people to blame are the civil servants who drew up the Ts+Cs for the competition for the contract, and the way they applied those rules.

When I was involved with MOD contracting we were regularly taken to court by disgruntled companies who lost out to a better bid. Providing EU rules were followed, and could be seen to be operated in a fair and equitable manner, the complainant never won. But they still complained, and the case had to be defended.

However, putting these things up for grabs on the first place was an appalling misjudgement.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon May 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Cannydc wrote:"The Labour Party said it was “scandalous” that the NHS had to defend a legal battle with the company, which is part of Richard Branson’s business empire. It also called on the Department of Health to disclose details of the settlement.

Virgin Care sued the NHS last year after it lost out on an £82m contract to provide children’s health services across Surrey, citing concerns over “serious flaws” in the way the contract was awarded.

The company filed proceedings at the UK High Court naming the six local NHS clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) in Surrey, as well as Surrey County Council and NHS England. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 80961.html
[color=#804000]

The twat owns huge parts of the NHS now and as far as I'm concerned he should be in jail for knowingly purchasing stolen goods."

The Labour party are making mischief.

The people to blame are the civil servants who drew up the Ts+Cs for the competition for the contract, and the way they applied those rules.

When I was involved with MOD contracting we were regularly taken to court by disgruntled companies who lost out to a better bid. Providing EU rules were followed, and could be seen to be operated in a fair and equitable manner, the complainant never won. But they still complained, and the case had to be defended.

However, putting these things up for grabs on the first place was an appalling misjudgement.

commissions are illegal in the u.k., not so for britain. most certainly for the u.k. the councils administration some how manages to avoid statuts, picking and choosing what policies it will agree to! with the majority vote residing with the presiding officer often hold no less than four votes.

here Canny want to start a military thread? what it is to be in service bare(ach, where is the giggles&sh*t emoji?)ing arms? I caught a glimps of a debate taking place about culpability if I am not mistaken? I have often thought the trauma of war has far reaching consiquences for the soldier and sociaty in general. what are Your thoughts on soldiers being convicted of murder? not sure how the sentences should be judged? a year in prison? community service for 5 years I think would benifit many veterans?

I have no doubt conscription for all 16 year olds (non active duties direct or in direct) just rememberd the spicific question I want answered. during basic training how many hours where You given to study statuets and military laws? is there any follow up during the course of ones carrer?
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 21, 2019 9:53 am

Art, I did a 2 year apprenticeship starting at 16. It included Maths, English, Physics (all to O Level standard for those who didn't do O levels at school) as well as lessons on Service Law (probably 60-80 hours, though that included firing range time) .

Service personnel are held culpable when breaching a clear set of rules known as Rules Of Engagement. The UK doesn't normally arm under-18s or send them to conflict areas. It saddens me greatly that any soldier should be singled out as with Soldier F, but I tend to swim against the military tide in saying that there is a political element here driven by the need to maintain peace in Northern Ireland as well as considering the strident calls for justice from victim's relatives.

Therefore, if it is deemed that there is a case to answer, this will be heard in court. If guilty I suppose it will be murder - an automatic life sentence (min, 10 years). It very much looks like someone lost their head and opened fire n innocent, unarmed civilians. If it was Soldier F, so be it. There is huge mitigation. These guys were under enormous stress, constant attacks and spat at by the locals. Who knows, there might be a way around this.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Tue May 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:Art, I did a 2 year apprenticeship starting at 16. It included Maths, English, Physics (all to O Level standard for those who didn't do O levels at school) as well as lessons on Service Law (probably 60-80 hours, though that included firing range time) .

Service personnel are held culpable when breaching a clear set of rules known as Rules Of Engagement. The UK doesn't normally arm under-18s or send them to conflict areas. It saddens me greatly that any soldier should be singled out as with Soldier F, but I tend to swim against the military tide in saying that there is a political element here driven by the need to maintain peace in Northern Ireland as well as considering the strident calls for justice from victim's relatives.

Therefore, if it is deemed that there is a case to answer, this will be heard in court. If guilty I suppose it will be murder - an automatic life sentence (min, 10 years). It very much looks like someone lost their head and opened fire n innocent, unarmed civilians. If it was Soldier F, so be it. There is huge mitigation. These guys were under enormous stress, constant attacks and spat at by the locals. Who knows, there might be a way around this.

What a load of bollocks though Canny, don't you think? Certain people, proven to have blood on their hands, were given letters of comfort to confirm they would never ever face prosecution for the murders they are known (not alleged) to have committed, and all so that they would agree to the peace process in NI going forward.
Double standards.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 21, 2019 6:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Art, I did a 2 year apprenticeship starting at 16. It included Maths, English, Physics (all to O Level standard for those who didn't do O levels at school) as well as lessons on Service Law (probably 60-80 hours, though that included firing range time) .

What a load of bollocks though Canny, don't you think? Certain people, proven to have blood on their hands, were given letters of comfort to confirm they would never ever face prosecution for the murders they are known (not alleged) to have committed, and all so that they would agree to the peace process in NI going forward.
Double standards.

Yes, I absolutely agree, Raven.

But if you are prepared to see a bigger picture, we have witnessed similar agreements for the sake of peace in other places - South Africa springs to mind. The guilty are often let off, much to the anger of their victims. I see little to be gained from the pursuit of a single person, and have to leave it there. Politicians have had to make the judgement, I don't envy them.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 22, 2019 9:28 pm

May under pressure as Leadsom quits
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-poli ... s-48339091

That's 49 or 50 ministers resigned under this government.
Unprecedented.
In past years no government would be allowed to carry on under those circumstances.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Postby Fletch » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:11 pm

:yikes:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:24 am

Macho man getting a bit heavy handed in front of his pals. She was the one causing the disturbance, he removed her.

Nothing to see here.... just froth and bubble as she got exactly the reaction she craved, and the publicity to go with it.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:24 am

Duplicate post edited
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Fletch wrote:

Just Tories being Tories.

Nasty vermin. :shoot:

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Fletch wrote:

She should not have been there in the first place. Plus there have been many attacks of a various nature He did the right thing I personally applaud him. No one could say what she was carrying, she put herself in that position not him. Have you thought an armed police officer ( if present ) could have shot her. And be in the right to do so.
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Fletch wrote:

I've seen that look, it's the look of an annoyed father just before the belt comes off and the hitting starts.

I bet his wife is good at skin tone make-up...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:00 pm

The right wing are a bunch of turds.

Condone physical violence and yet whinge about a milkshake :shake head: :hand:

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:The right wing are a bunch of turds.

Condone physical violence and yet whinge about a milkshake :shake head: :hand:

He's been suspended now by May who saw the footage and "found it very concerning".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48718725
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs