Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:3 pics - how to spot a Tory

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/7xpz ... tory-voter

Not a Labour supporter in sight? :yikes:
They are either in the job centre signing on or asking for an emergency loan or a Notting Hill Mansion (because they are entitled you know), down the bookies gambling their dole money away, in the pub, lying on the settee watching daytime TV, protest marching or posting on Forums like this.

Or if you are, and I quote "very very well off " like Gigabit you can pretend to be all for redistribution of wealth whilst quaffing champagne in your ivory tower--and I say this because when I suggested he sell all his properties and drain his bank accounts to give it to the poor --i.e. I asked him to put his money where his mouth is, he ran a fucking mile :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:31 pm

LordRaven wrote: or posting on Forums like this.

:shake head:

Well you seem to spend most of the day trolling this forum you silly twat!

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:

They are either in the job centre signing on or asking for an emergency loan or a Notting Hill Mansion (because they are entitled you know), down the bookies gambling their dole money away, in the pub, lying on the settee watching daytime TV, protest marching or posting on Forums like this.

Or if you are, and I quote "very very well off " like Gigabit you can pretend to be all for redistribution of wealth whilst quaffing champagne in your ivory tower--and I say this because when I suggested he sell all his properties and drain his bank accounts to give it to the poor --i.e. I asked him to put his money where his mouth is, he ran a fucking mile :shake head:

Here we go the I'm not a Tory endlessly fucking supporting them while endlessly attacking Labour non stop dumbshit Raven attacks the British people for being harder working and shit loads brighter than him.
Lets see now all these idle fuckers that vote Labour are mostly .... teachers truck drivers taxi drivers soldiers bin men scientists doctors farmers and farm workers forestry workers mums dads students merchant seamen engineers joiners plasterers brickies plumbers road sweepers shop staff filmmakers actors seamstresses mechanics need I go on.
Your attacking the people who make this country wealthy and a great place to live you anti British twat.
Why do you go so out of your way to prove you're a Tory through and through whilst denying it and constantly broadcasting how fucking dumb you are?
Why?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:41 pm

All down the job centre you say .... I thought there was hardly anyone signing on these days make your mind up.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Here we go the I'm not a Tory endlessly fucking supporting them while endlessly attacking Labour non stop dumbshit Raven attacks the British people for being harder working and shit loads brighter than him.
Lets see now all these idle fuckers that vote Labour are mostly .... teachers truck drivers taxi drivers soldiers bin men scientists doctors farmers and farm workers forestry workers mums dads students merchant seamen engineers joiners plasterers brickies plumbers road sweepers shop staff filmmakers actors seamstresses mechanics need I go on.
Your attacking the people who make this country wealthy and a great place to live you anti British twat.
Why do you go so out of your way to prove you're a Tory through and through whilst denying it and constantly broadcasting how fucking dumb you are?
Why?

Exactly.

I have two brothers that vote Labour. One works in a bank since leaving school and the other is a graduate that works in computing and both are on good salaries.

It's Tory scum shite that all supporters of Labour are in receipt of some form of government assistance.

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:Image

Benefits being at the same level as 2010 as the Tories froze them indefinitely when they came in to power. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:30 pm

I will not support the Tories whilst May is at the helm and I will not support a terrorist sympathiser/enabler either, plus I cannot sit here and be silent when so much hero worship gets posted about the equally useless Labour party.

We need a new party because the current bunch are all rubbish :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

Benefits being at the same level as 2010 as the Tories froze them indefinitely when they came in to power. :shake head:

Meanwhile...

Help to Buy mess as taxpayers subsidise thousands of homes for couples earning more than £100,000
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 0-000.html
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:I will not support the Tories whilst May is at the helm and I will not support a terrorist sympathiser/enabler either, plus I cannot sit here and be silent when so much hero worship gets posted about the equally useless Labour party.

What, to do the same thing that's been done for the last forty plus years? That really worked out well didn't it...

JC's Labour is the only hope of real change.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:I will not support the Tories whilst May is at the helm and I will not support a terrorist sympathiser/enabler either, plus I cannot sit here and be silent when so much hero worship gets posted about the equally useless Labour party.

Just say you did start a new party, what would you have as your 4 or 5 main policies?
Anything particular you can think of which would set it apart from the Tories and Labour?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:I will not support the Tories whilst May is at the helm :

And there we have it the admission at last that he's a Tory after all those denials.
Wasn't to painful was it?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Guest wrote:

Just say you did start a new party, what would you have as your 4 or 5 main policies?
Anything particular you can think of which would set it apart from the Tories and Labour?

:pmsl: Fucking hell this'll be interesting if he actually replies.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:32 am

Fletch wrote:

What, to do the same thing that's been done for the last forty plus years? That really worked out well didn't it...

JC's Labour is the only hope of real change.

Jeremy Bin Lyin' and you seem to want to rush us into a 3rd world shithole, so no thanks!
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs