Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Cannydc wrote:Referring to a (poor) joke used previously by a Tory chancellor doesn't alter facts - none of which you have refuted in any shape or form.

Reginald Maudling, outgoing Tory chancellor in 1964 :thumbsup:

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Referring to a (poor) joke used previously by a Tory chancellor doesn't alter facts - none of which you have refuted in any shape or form.

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Another fact for Raven's Fact Free 'Read It In The Daily Fail' zone.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't read the daily mail but I am well aware this country's fortunes were shit at the time of the 2010 GE.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't read the daily mail but I am well aware this country's fortunes were shit at the time of the 2010 GE.

Global financial crisis caused by the banks DUH.

Postby Wilson » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

In 2008 we had a Global Economic Crisis. Our recovery from that has been considerably slower than equivalent countries, despite the dramatic and destructive austerity cuts our government told us were essential. All the evidence & all leading economic professors will tell you austerity does not work. For a country to prosper you need to invest in it.
Wilson

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Labour not responsible for crash, says former Bank of England governor

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ervyn-king

Why haven't you still mustered up the courage to tell the world in simple terms you're a Tory through and through?
You've hated every Labour government going because you've slagged them all while making excuses for the Tories.
I think May is useless and would never vote for this shower of shit is ever thinning camouflage Raven.
Man the fuck up and admit it everyone's been able to see it since day one.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:33 pm

I am wondering why Gordon Brown didn’t win with a landslide in 2010 because the majority of posters on here think Labour are the answer to everything.
And yet they didn’t win which suggests the electorate thought they were not doing a good job.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Actually, things were looking up, our economy had returned to healthy growth under Labour before the 2010 election. Austerity measures killed consumer and industrial confidence stone dead, we went backwards while America (using Brown's advice) returned to growth having rejected austerity policies out of hand.
Cannydc

Postby Cyclops » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Actually, things were looking up, our economy had returned to healthy growth under Labour before the 2010 election. Austerity measures killed consumer and industrial confidence stone dead, we went backwards while America (using Brown's advice) returned to growth having rejected austerity policies out of hand.
So why did Labour not win the GE?
Cyclops

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Learn to resize. Its not like you don't have enough freetime to figure it out. 100 unreadable half chopped means ffs. :slap:

Alter the zoom size on your computer menu :dafinger:

Im not interested in reading your memes. No one is. Just trying to help.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I'mm not mistaken we had 3.5% growth which was pretty impressive.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:11 pm

We did, and it was, all things considered.

Of course, as soon as a GE comes around, it's "we were left Labour's mess" in the Tory press...
Cannydc

Postby jra » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

Those figures are huge :yikes:

But yet people freeze to death or starve because of the current situation of endless cuts and psychopath companies employed by May to hound the less well off.
Cunts!

Almost half of that is state pension, which is available to anybody over pensionable age and we do spend nearly 250 billion on the NHS and education combined every year as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governmen ... 016-17.jpg
jra

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:15 am

"Almost half of that is state pension, which is available to anybody over pensionable age"

Really ?

I'll tell the wife, she will be well chuffed as a British citizen with about 5 years of contributions. I'll tell her to quote you, if that's OK.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:26 am

Cannydc wrote:"Almost half of that is state pension, which is available to anybody over pensionable age"

Really ?

I'll tell the wife, she will be well chuffed as a British citizen with about 5 years of contributions. I'll tell her to quote you, if that's OK.

When you are both getting pensions do you intend to fly out?

Autumn Statement might see even more goodies come your way because we are being told austerity is over,
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs