Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:52 pm

jeremyb wrote:I don't agree. The Daily mail is a very popular newspaper among the intelligentsia, It sits right in the middle of the political spectrum and champions the people against corrupt politicians.

Lying right wing scum rag and banned now as a reliable news source by Wiki. Popular with thick right wing cunts that suck up it's fascist lies. :hand:

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I don't agree. The Daily mail is a very popular newspaper among the intelligentsia, It sits right in the middle of the political spectrum and champions the people against corrupt politicians.

Lying right wing scum rag and banned now as a reliable news source by Wiki. Popular with thick right wing cunts that suck up it's fascist lies. :hand:

Grieg is starting to make a difference but the damage is done. Murdoch is ramping up the RW and the Express and Star have Mirror hacks hotseating for all three.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:40 pm

..Should have slapped the cunt :slap: :shoot:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:15 pm

:hand: :shoot:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:26 pm

This perfectly made bed has been found under a Hull bridge.

ToryScum :shoot:

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:

Not as bad as that lying scumbag Labour paper the guardian, or that scumbag newspaper
the scum. Which I am sure you and your scumbag Labourites support. Labour scum always come up with shyte. That wonderful newspaper. The Mail makes clear and pleasant reading for those of us who can read.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not as bad as that lying scumbag Labour paper the guardian, or that scumbag newspaper
the scum. Which I am sure you and your scumbag Labourites support. Labour scum always come up with shyte. That wonderful newspaper. The Mail makes clear and pleasant reading for those of us who can read.

The Mail only makes pleasant reading to bigoted scum bags and assorted right wing vermin. :pukeup: :dafinger:

Postby Cannydc » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I love your little jokes.
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

I love your little jokes.

Thanks for the appreciation. Just finished reading the rest of that wonderful newspaper the Daily Mail. Arsenal won that was the best bit.
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you feel now that Grieg has taken over from Dacre?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:00 pm

:awesome:

PreviousNext