Tory Scum

Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Whatever happened to the Tory achievements thread? :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:Image



Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image



Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:


You support the Fail with it's fake news and demonization of the poor and the sick? :shake head: :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image



Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:


You support the Fail with it's fake news and demonization of the poor and the sick? :shake head: :hand:


Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:Image



Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:


You support the Fail with it's fake news and demonization of the poor and the sick? :shake head: :hand:


Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:


So you couldn't read or understand the whole of the meme then. Quelle surprise! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:


You support the Fail with it's fake news and demonization of the poor and the sick? :shake head: :hand:


Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:


So you couldn't read or understand the whole of the meme then. Quelle surprise! :gigglesnshit:


I think you must be a bit of a dullard, if I inherited his wealth I would consider myself a lucky bastard.

All you can do is spew envious bile.

So I take it all inherited wealth should be given to the government in your opinion.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:


You support the Fail with it's fake news and demonization of the poor and the sick? :shake head: :hand:


Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:


So you couldn't read or understand the whole of the meme then. Quelle surprise! :gigglesnshit:


I think you must be a bit of a dullard, if I inherited his wealth I would consider myself a lucky bastard.

All you can do is spew envious bile.



So I take it all inherited wealth should be given to the government in your opinion.



So you couldn't understand the wording at the bottom of the meme about the poor and disabled then? What a surprise! :pointlaugh:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lucky Bastard!!! :whogives:


You support the Fail with it's fake news and demonization of the poor and the sick? :shake head: :hand:


Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:


So you couldn't read or understand the whole of the meme then. Quelle surprise! :gigglesnshit:


I think you must be a bit of a dullard, if I inherited his wealth I would consider myself a lucky bastard.

All you can do is spew envious bile.

So I take it all inherited wealth should be given to the government in your opinion.


Do you suffer from an attention deficit disorder or are you bi polar?

Seek out advice from your GP :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:


So you couldn't read or understand the whole of the meme then. Quelle surprise! :gigglesnshit:


I think you must be a bit of a dullard, if I inherited his wealth I would consider myself a lucky bastard.

All you can do is spew envious bile.



So I take it all inherited wealth should be given to the government in your opinion.



So you couldn't understand the wording at the bottom of the meme about the poor and disabled then? What a surprise! :pointlaugh:



Nice try, but I am thinking you are one of the idiots who believes everything in the papers and you seem to be an expert on the Daily Mail, do you subscribe?

:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Do you suffer from an attention deficit disorder or are you bi polar?

Seek out advice from your GP :thumbsup:


That's pretty fucking disgusting .

People live with those conditions, they don't suffer from them. Cunt...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85684
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Where did I say that? I was merely calling the silver spooned bastard lucky :thumbsup:

I am guessing you have paranoid feelings about certain subjects.

And besides, I support Leeds United you stupid person :gigglesnshit:


So you couldn't read or understand the whole of the meme then. Quelle surprise! :gigglesnshit:


I think you must be a bit of a dullard, if I inherited his wealth I would consider myself a lucky bastard.

All you can do is spew envious bile.

So I take it all inherited wealth should be given to the government in your opinion.


Do you suffer from an attention deficit disorder or are you bi polar?

Seek out advice from your GP :thumbsup:


As predicted the guest resorts to trolling with one of the WMD's of choice expecting it to win the day.

What a pillock! I suppose you believe everything in the OP too?

Small wonder propaganda works with gullible doughnuts like you around :pmsl:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you suffer from an attention deficit disorder or are you bi polar?

Seek out advice from your GP :thumbsup:


That's pretty fucking disgusting .

People live with those conditions, they don't suffer from them. Cunt...


Roger that!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you suffer from an attention deficit disorder or are you bi polar?

Seek out advice from your GP :thumbsup:


That's pretty fucking disgusting .

People live with those conditions, they don't suffer from them. Cunt...


Having a friend of the family that suffers from bi polar i can honestly tell you that he does suffer. :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you suffer from an attention deficit disorder or are you bi polar?

Seek out advice from your GP :thumbsup:


That's pretty fucking disgusting .

People live with those conditions, they don't suffer from them. Cunt...


Having a friend of the family that suffers from bi polar i can honestly tell you that he does suffer. :shake head:

And yet some think it worthy of a joke?
Sad bastards!
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28057
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 27 guests