Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Image

You would have to have a screw loose to believe the shit that this fascist rag prints! :pukeup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Cannydc » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:32 am

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ??

A man who allegedly crushed his girlfriend’s young child to death with a car seat is the son of a former government minister.

Stephen Waterson, 25, from Croydon, allegedly twice pushed his car seat into three-year-old Alfie Lamb in the footwell behind, causing his death by crush asphyxia.

He has been accused of using the name of his adoptive father, Nigel Waterson, a former junior minister in John Major’s government, to make himself “untouchable”.

In the days after Alfie’s death last February, he went on to threaten his girlfriend and others to make them stay quiet about what happened, the Old Bailey has heard.

And in an interview with police, the nightclub worker apparently mentioned his father’s name, jurors were told.


Tory scum. Entitled Tory scum.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 64856.html
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:18 pm

ABERDEEN South MP Ross Thomson was reportedly removed from a bar in Parliament last night.

According to the Guido Fawkes blog, the Tory was groping male visitors.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed that they had been called at around 11pm "following a report of sexual touching".

A spokesman said: "Police were called at approximately 23:00hrs on 5 February to a bar within the Palace of Westminster following a report of sexual touching.

"Officers attended and spoke to the parties involved - three men in their 20s and 30s. However, no formal allegations were made to the officers and no arrests were made."

A spokesman for the Scottish Tories said they were "aware of reports of an incident last night" and that the "matter is being looked into."

Thomson has been approached for comment.

An eyewitness told Guido Fawkes: “He was in Strangers last night drunk and was groping young men who had guest passes on. Grabbing their backside and genitals and trying to put his hands down people’s pants.

"Many people watched on in disgust and I saw someone pull him to one side to ask him to leave. He returned around four times after being chaperoned out and carried on groping people.

"It became so unpleasant that the police had been called and eventually escorted him out of the bar after taking statements in the corridor. I believe the Sergeant at Arms is also aware of the incident.”


https://www.thenational.scot/news/17413 ... by-police/

Goodness me... :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Surely they are just human scum?
As to the daily mail being an unsafe site. This place has a similar warning :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:Surely they are just human scum?
As to the daily mail being an unsafe site. This place has a similar warning :dunno:


We don't hide it...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:Surely they are just human scum?
As to the daily mail being an unsafe site. This place has a similar warning :dunno:

Don't you have someone to Dox on DS?

Oh wait you're banned from there too.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13557
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:Surely they are just human scum?
As to the daily mail being an unsafe site. This place has a similar warning :dunno:

Wikipedia bans Daily Mail as 'unreliable' source

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... or-website
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Tory Scum

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Cannydc wrote:DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ??

A man who allegedly crushed his girlfriend’s young child to death with a car seat is the son of a former government minister.

Stephen Waterson, 25, from Croydon, allegedly twice pushed his car seat into three-year-old Alfie Lamb in the footwell behind, causing his death by crush asphyxia.

He has been accused of using the name of his adoptive father, Nigel Waterson, a former junior minister in John Major’s government, to make himself “untouchable”.

In the days after Alfie’s death last February, he went on to threaten his girlfriend and others to make them stay quiet about what happened, the Old Bailey has heard.

And in an interview with police, the nightclub worker apparently mentioned his father’s name, jurors were told.


Tory scum. Entitled Tory scum.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 64856.html


thats the hard science at work
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3717
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:55 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Guest wrote:Surely they are just human scum?
As to the daily mail being an unsafe site. This place has a similar warning :dunno:

Don't you have someone to Dox on DS?

Oh wait you're banned from there too.





You're definitely losing the plot. Do you really think every guest is some doxer from DS :pmsl:
:Hiya:
Quick Check the wardrobe for :monkey:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Surely they are just human scum?
As to the daily mail being an unsafe site. This place has a similar warning :dunno:


We don't hide it...




And there's your new header :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Bercow has a go at Tory Bone .... brilliant.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Bercow has a go at Tory Bone .... brilliant.


And odd, Bone is one of his pets.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Scumbag Chope, the Tory misogynist is at it again. First upskirting, now FGM.

Horrific human being - wonder what his grandchildren will make of 'what grandfather did in parliament'.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/ ... 8478536710
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Tory Scum

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:Scumbag Chope, the Tory misogynist is at it again. First upskirting, now FGM.

Horrific human being - wonder what his grandchildren will make of 'what grandfather did in parliament'.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/ ... 8478536710


"He said he had not been objecting to the substance of the issue, but wanted to see all legislation properly debated."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47173445

What's to debate I wonder?
FGM is already illegal
Mutilation of babies whether FGM or circumcision should be subject to the highest code of criminal acts.
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Cannydc » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Scumbag Chope, the Tory misogynist is at it again. First upskirting, now FGM.

Horrific human being - wonder what his grandchildren will make of 'what grandfather did in parliament'.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/ ... 8478536710


"He said he had not been objecting to the substance of the issue, but wanted to see all legislation properly debated."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47173445

What's to debate I wonder?
FGM is already illegal
Mutilation of babies whether FGM or circumcision should be subject to the highest code of criminal acts.


He is an utter hypocrite, he lets bills through on the nod if they are by his small band of chums. Despicable creep.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 12 guests