Harsher sentences needed for paedophiles

Re: Harsher sentences needed for paedophiles

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:So the sentence should be harsher than what Raven? :dunno:

As no sentence has been given, how the fuck can you call for harsher sentences?

Jack was absolutely right, Raven. :thumbsup:

You really are one hell of a dullard! Previous sentences have not deterred this lot and others we don't know about you stupid man!
Hence I am suggesting that they should be harsher to protect our kids.
Life imprisonment and deportation if possible :thumbsup:

I wondered if you were being deliberately obtuse, now I realise you have a total lack of comprehension. I am amazed, truly bloody amazed.

How does that work for British citizens?

You want an automatic life sentence for what crime?

Why not pick an article where a lenient sentence had been given to argue the case for harsher ones?

Why you feel the need to white knight all non-white criminals I do not know, do you think it will save you from being beheaded or some other daft reason?

Oh dear. :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Rockstar wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
You really are one hell of a dullard! Previous sentences have not deterred this lot and others we don't know about you stupid man!

I wondered if you were being deliberately obtuse, now I realise you have a total lack of comprehension. I am amazed, truly bloody amazed.

Why not pick an article where a lenient sentence had been given to argue the case for harsher ones?

Why you feel the need to white knight all non-white criminals I do not know, do you think it will save you from being beheaded or some other daft reason?

Oh dear. :shake head:

Thanks for agreeing about his odd behaviour, :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:18 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:So the sentence should be harsher than what Raven? :dunno:

As no sentence has been given, how the fuck can you call for harsher sentences?

Jack was absolutely right, Raven. :thumbsup:

You're like some demented fuckin Alf Garnett!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Thanks!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:38 pm

I thanked him for his kind remarks RocRunt, because of the irony factor :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:Oh dear! :thud:

Something needs to be done to send out a message to all the defilers of children, the current measures are just not working.

Until an investigation in to the top echelons of the west happens and is not stopped by the powers that be, then the full story of child trafficking and the awful crimes committed against children will not be realised or exposed. That includes the judiciary who are responsible for punishing these crimes.

Haiti, NGO's, war torn areas of the Middle East and human organ harvesting. It's an international problem covered up by the few at the top. Hollyweird is another place that needs clearing out. It's all over the place, acting, modelling, aid organisations, street gangs, law enforcement. Operation underground railroad is another dodgy organisation purporting to be a rescue organisation. It's sick what is allowed to happen.

Police inspector, 44, is remanded in custody after being charged with possessing and distributing indecent images of children
15 August 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

An example of what I was saying. The problem goes a lot higher than street gangs.
Fletch

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Fletch wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Something needs to be done to send out a message to all the defilers of children, the current measures are just not working.

Until an investigation in to the top echelons of the west happens and is not stopped by the powers that be, then the full story of child trafficking and the awful crimes committed against children will not be realised or exposed. That includes the judiciary who are responsible for punishing these crimes.

Haiti, NGO's, war torn areas of the Middle East and human organ harvesting. It's an international problem covered up by the few at the top. Hollyweird is another place that needs clearing out. It's all over the place, acting, modelling, aid organisations, street gangs, law enforcement. Operation underground railroad is another dodgy organisation purporting to be a rescue organisation. It's sick what is allowed to happen.

Police inspector, 44, is remanded in custody after being charged with possessing and distributing indecent images of children
15 August 2018

An example of what I was saying. The problem goes a lot higher than street gangs.

The difference is the Muslim Pakistani/Bangladeshi child rape gangs did it in plain sight all over the country and were protected by the 'community' of whom many are taught that white girls are filthy trash because they are not subservient to 'men'.

Try reading what a DS poster who actually worked on one of the cases said about the repulsive attitudes expressed.

The authorities turned a blind eye for the mortal fear of being branded 'racist' or Islamophobic exactly what you always accuse me of being.

It's deflection pure and simple.

I actually care about the victims - you just make cheap point scoring posts. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Fletch wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

15 August 2018

You really are an idiot!! Did you not read the OP? If you had you wouldn't be desperately trying to defend people --probably because you think it will stop you losing your head when we become an Islamic Republic--who go around raping and trafficking little WHITE Girls.
Their crimes are Racist as well as disgusting.
In the OP it said...
We really do need tougher sentences as a deterrent because these types of crimes are becoming routine.
Deviant Catholic clergy, monks at public schools and gangs like this one seem to just carry on until they get caught, clearly the current punishments are no deterrent.

Clown!!! :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:Police inspector, 44, is remanded in custody after being charged with possessing and distributing indecent images of children
15 August 2018

The difference is the Muslim Pakistani/Bangladeshi child rape gangs did it in plain sight all over the country and were protected by the 'community' of whom many are taught that white girls are filthy trash because they are not subservient to 'men'.

Try reading what a DS poster who actually worked on one of the cases said about the repulsive attitudes expressed.

The authorities turned a blind eye for the mortal fear of being branded 'racist' or Islamophobic exactly what you always accuse me of being.

I actually care about the victims - you just make cheap point scoring posts. :thumbsup:

Says it all. Defending Lee Bartram, 44, a police inspector whilst attacking the brown folk again. Didn't mention his religion, why not? People wonder why more isn't done and even with possible reasons right under your nose, you still make out it's to do with religion.

All crimes against children and all sex crimes are abhorrent, no matter what colour or religion. However, some people only seem interested in them when it's brown folk or black folk... :shake head:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:Police inspector, 44, is remanded in custody after being charged with possessing and distributing indecent images of children
15 August 2018

Says it all. Defending Lee Bartram, 44, a police inspector whilst attacking the brown folk again. Didn't mention his religion, why not? People wonder why more isn't done and even with possible reasons right under your nose, you still make out it's to do with religion.

All crimes against children and all sex crimes are abhorrent, no matter what colour or religion. However, some people only seem interested in them when it's brown folk or black folk... :shake head:

Hey shit for brains Felch, please read again my mentioning Catholic Priests and Monks and then get back to me :thumbsup:
You are showing yourself to be a forgiver of Paedos as long as they are Asian.
I personally would have them chemically castrated, no matter their skin colour you absolute dullard!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
15 August 2018

Felch - I would never defend any fucking nonces you transparent joke.

They are all the scum of the earth.

The Vatican's widespread cover up of systematic abuse is one of the worst crimes in human history.

But you seem to defend Islamic rape gangs with constant deflection and cries of 'racist' - I could not care less what race, religion or ethnic group the walking filth belongs to.

It's because of apologists like you in authority that thousands upon thousands of young girls have had (and will continue to have) their lives destroyed in this country.

You disgust me.
Keyser

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
15 August 2018

The Vatican's widespread cover up of systematic abuse is one of the worst crimes in human history.

But you seem to defend Islamic rape gangs with constant deflection and cries of 'racist' - I could not care less what race, religion or ethnic group the walking filth belongs to.

It's because of apologists like you in authority that thousands upon thousands of young girls have had (and will continue to have) their lives destroyed in this country.

You disgust me.

4th time of you accusing me of this, now link to where I have and underline the defence of them.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
15 August 2018

You disgust me.
He never displays any sign of pity for the little girls systematically gang raped and trafficked, all he does is call anyone discussing the filthy perpetrators racists.
The only time he will change his tune is when one of his own female relatives becomes a victim of cunts like them and relays every gory detail of what they did.
And the only reason they select such victims and not young girls from their own community is because they are white--whcih makes these crimes RACIST.
Felch is an absolute Dullard for defending these sick basatards
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
15 August 2018

You disgust me.

4th time of you accusing me of this, now link to where I have and underline the defence of them.

By your defection - by constantly accusing people of being racist when they are anything but.

Tell me do you support the homophobia, misogyny and racism all of which are endemic in some Muslim communities?

I would be interested to know - or do they get a free pass because they are not Caucasian?
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs