BBC report on Didsbury Mosque

Re: BBC report on Didsbury Mosque

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:00 pm

I lived in Didsbury at one time on Palatine rd.
Very nice area.
It was always the home of Granada tv stars but they might have moved on to Salford now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:Felch, the BBC put out the story, the rest of the media have caught up and all are reporting the same.

Why are you defending a man who incited someone into bombing kids???

You disgust me!

I'm defending nothing, I'm asking what praying for the people of Aleppo, Syria and Iraq have to do with terrorism, save it was them that were suffering under terrorists. Is that the ones you support Raven? The isis, Al Nusra, HTS and various other named and renamed terrorists who held Aleppo and killed so many innocent men, women and children?

The same ones the government and msm were also cheering for. The so called 'moderates' as cited by the unknowing or deliberately obtuse? Not once did the .gov or msm say Aleppo had been liberated when SAA had freed the civilians and cleared it of terrorists. It was all 'Aleppo under siege' or 'dictator crushes Aleppo' then we had the hospital bombing propaganda and barrel bombs nonsense. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Felch, the BBC put out the story, the rest of the media have caught up and all are reporting the same.

You disgust me!

I'm defending nothing, I'm asking what praying for the people of Aleppo, Syria and Iraq have to do with terrorism, save it was them that were suffering under terrorists. Is that the ones you support Raven? The isis, Al Nusra, HTS and various other named and renamed terrorists who held Aleppo and killed so many innocent men, women and children?

The same ones the government and msm were also cheering for. The so called 'moderates' as cited by the unknowing or deliberately obtuse? Not once did the .gov or msm say Aleppo had been liberated when SAA had freed the civilians and cleared it of terrorists. It was all 'Aleppo under siege' or 'dictator crushes Aleppo' then we had the hospital bombing propaganda and barrel bombs nonsense. :shake head:

Moderate terrorists!
How the fuck they thought people would fall for that I don't know.
But fall for it the majority of the public have so the powers that be know just how easily they can manipulate the public.
Moderate terrorist equals a not too nasty not totally unlikeable terrorist and there's Raven right in the middle of lapping it up.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You disgust me!

Moderate terrorists!
But fall for it the majority of the public have so the powers that be know just how easily they can manipulate the public.
Moderate terrorist equals a not too nasty not totally unlikeable terrorist and there's Raven right in the middle of lapping it up.

Carry on pretending there is no threat and be thankful that the evil amongst them have not touched your lives ---yet!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You disgust me!

Moderate terrorists!

Carry on pretending there is no threat and be thankful that the evil amongst them have not touched your lives ---yet!!!

No condemnation of the British (and other western govs) supporting, arming and funding terrorists then? No condemnation of the msm and their lies about terrorists? Channel 4 got caught out in their news broadcasts from terrorists when it showed white helmets armed and fighting alongside Al Nusra. Not before the world had seen and commented on it though. They had to take it down and pretend like it didn't exist now.

No condemnation for the rescue of the white helmets or even concern, let alone outrage, at the UK, Germany and Canada giving refuge to terrorists?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... ia-advance

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You disgust me!

Moderate terrorists!

Will it be the moderate not to unlikeable terrorists or the really scary ones you seem to be hiding under the bed from most of your life?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Moderate terrorists!

No condemnation of the British (and other western govs) supporting, arming and funding terrorists then? No condemnation of the msm and their lies about terrorists? Channel 4 got caught out in their news broadcasts from terrorists when it showed white helmets armed and fighting alongside Al Nusra. Not before the world had seen and commented on it though. They had to take it down and pretend like it didn't exist now.

No condemnation for the rescue of the white helmets or even concern, let alone outrage, at the UK, Germany and Canada giving refuge to terrorists?

You are truly getting desperate in your attempts to defend a gang of paedos just because of their colour???? Are you for real?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Moderate terrorists!

You are truly getting desperate in your attempts to defend a gang of paedos just because of their colour???? Are you for real?

That's a no then. Just like his idols the Tories, friends of the moderate terrorists :shake head:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:39 am

Felch you really are losing the plot, this thread is about paedos and yet you speak of innocents being slaughtered in Allepo?

You deflect and twist and turn trying to get the attention away from the disgusting bastards purely because of their skin colour?

Are you for fucking real? Go live in some 3rd world caliphate and do post and tell us how wonderful it is.

You are weird!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rockstar » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:Felch you really are losing the plot, this thread is about paedos and yet you speak of innocents being slaughtered in Allepo?

You did the exact same thing by mentioning Kerela in an unrelated thread..You're not very good at this.

A shit troll is shit. :header:
Rockstar

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Rockstar wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Felch you really are losing the plot, this thread is about paedos and yet you speak of innocents being slaughtered in Allepo?

You did the exact same thing by mentioning Kerela in an unrelated thread..You're not very good at this.

A shit troll is shit. :header:

Stop being so hard on yourself
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:39 pm

You deflect and twist and turn trying to get the attention away from the disgusting bastards purely because of their skin colour?

Are you for fucking real? Go live in some 3rd world caliphate and do post and tell us how wonderful it is.

You are weird!

FFS Raven, wake up. From page 1

Fletch wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Maybe because it's front page today on the BBC News?

"Manchester mosque sermon 'called for armed jihad', say scholars"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44729727

From link:

A sermon at the mosque where the Manchester bomber worshipped called for the support of armed jihadist fighters, according to two Muslim scholars.

An imam at Didsbury Mosque in December 2016 was recorded praying for "victory" for "our brothers and sisters right now in Aleppo and Syria and Iraq".

Scholars Usama Hasan and Shaykh Rehan said it referred to "military jihad".

The imam, Mustafa Graf, says his sermon did not call for armed jihad and he has never preached radical Islam.

WTF? Tell me what is wrong for praying for victory for the people in Aleppo , Syria and Iraq who are being attacked by western backed, armed and funded mercenaries? Is wanting the integrity of Syria maintained now classed as terrorism?

:scratch:

I can certainly see why the BBC were all over it and why I avoid them for anything news related.

Who brought Aleppo up?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:41 pm

You are weird!

BBC report on Didsbury Mosque

Opening Post

LordRaven wrote:I just heard this on the BBC.

Manchester attack: Bomber’s mosque has 'a lot to learn'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40079948

It seems a certain Imam has let the side down badly and the rest of them now have to suffer his brainwashing the bomber

:scratch:
Fletch

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs