Make it so! Goodbye Labour!!!

Re: Make it so! Goodbye Labour!!!

Postby Missy Meg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Missy Meg wrote:As a lifelong Conservative party supporter I must admit that Jeremy Corbyn has been a breath of fresh air since he came on the scene. For this reason I have decided, for the first time in my life, to vote Labour at the next election. This country needs more patriots like Corbyn and less traitors like Mogg who hide their money in foreign countries and don't pay their share of taxes.

:shell:

So you've taken up anti-Semitism and supporting terror. Are you sure you are being truthful with us? :gigglesnshit:

Job centres open. Record number of jobs available. Off you pop.

Just got up have you? Unlike your lazy self I run my own successful business and rarely have time to post my thoughts on internet forums. I will say one thing on this subject. Mr. Corbyn has promised to put British businesses first by encouraging investment and providing a skilled workforce through training and education. My former party offers none of these things but instead encourages ruinous financial gambling in the City of London and accepts donations from Russian criminals.

I really don't care one way or another about Jews or any other religious organisation. As long as they are British first and foremost then that's good enough for me. If my fellow countrymen and women wish to actively support a foreign power at the expense of this wonderful country then I suggest that they move their traitorous selves to those countries because they're not wanted here!
Missy Meg

Re: Make it so! Goodbye Labour!!!

Postby LordRaven » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Missy Meg wrote:
Guest wrote:
Missy Meg wrote:As a lifelong Conservative party supporter I must admit that Jeremy Corbyn has been a breath of fresh air since he came on the scene. For this reason I have decided, for the first time in my life, to vote Labour at the next election. This country needs more patriots like Corbyn and less traitors like Mogg who hide their money in foreign countries and don't pay their share of taxes.

:shell:

So you've taken up anti-Semitism and supporting terror. Are you sure you are being truthful with us? :gigglesnshit:

Job centres open. Record number of jobs available. Off you pop.

Just got up have you? Unlike your lazy self I run my own successful business and rarely have time to post my thoughts on internet forums. I will say one thing on this subject. Mr. Corbyn has promised to put British businesses first by encouraging investment and providing a skilled workforce through training and education. My former party offers none of these things but instead encourages ruinous financial gambling in the City of London and accepts donations from Russian criminals.

I really don't care one way or another about Jews or any other religious organisation. As long as they are British first and foremost then that's good enough for me. If my fellow countrymen and women wish to actively support a foreign power at the expense of this wonderful country then I suggest that they move their traitorous selves to those countries because they're not wanted here!

I like it :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs