FARAGE TO JOIN TORY PARTY ?

FARAGE TO JOIN TORY PARTY ?

Postby Cannydc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Seems very unlikely......but........

"Will Mr Farage rejoin the Conservative Party? Will his followers infiltrate that party so that, after a mere three month wait and a fee of £25 paid, they can vote for Mr Johnson in a leadership election?

Will this Momentum-style entryist takeover by Brexiteers and Farageists of the Tories, who have a moribund membership of a mere 120,000 or so, succeed?

Could it even make Mr Farage the next leader-but-one of the Conservative Party?

He’d need to be selected as candidate for the Commons in a safe seat – but there are lots of Conservative associations who’d take him. Farage for PM? Just like, incidentally, the way the Trumpists took over the US Republican Party for his hero Donald? You have been warned.

Interestingly, Mr Farage has apparently decided to give up on Ukip, and says in his “I’m back” tweet:

“I pledge my absolute and total support to Leave Means Leave and will go back on the road to campaign. Over the last few months, scores of people have stopped me in the street to ask: ‘When are you coming back?’ Well now you have your answer: I’m back.”

He is. But what of Ukip? Is he even still a member of Ukip? The present Ukip leader is Gerard Batten MEP, a man who is taking his party even further to the extremes, and hasn’t sent any social media message of support to Mr Farage............."

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/se ... 98546.html
Cannydc

Re: FARAGE TO JOIN TORY PARTY ?

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:13 am

Cannydc wrote:Seems very unlikely......but........

"Will Mr Farage rejoin the Conservative Party? Will his followers infiltrate that party so that, after a mere three month wait and a fee of £25 paid, they can vote for Mr Johnson in a leadership election?

Will this Momentum-style entryist takeover by Brexiteers and Farageists of the Tories, who have a moribund membership of a mere 120,000 or so, succeed?

Could it even make Mr Farage the next leader-but-one of the Conservative Party?

He’d need to be selected as candidate for the Commons in a safe seat – but there are lots of Conservative associations who’d take him. Farage for PM? Just like, incidentally, the way the Trumpists took over the US Republican Party for his hero Donald? You have been warned.

Interestingly, Mr Farage has apparently decided to give up on Ukip, and says in his “I’m back” tweet:

“I pledge my absolute and total support to Leave Means Leave and will go back on the road to campaign. Over the last few months, scores of people have stopped me in the street to ask: ‘When are you coming back?’ Well now you have your answer: I’m back.”

He is. But what of Ukip? Is he even still a member of Ukip? The present Ukip leader is Gerard Batten MEP, a man who is taking his party even further to the extremes, and hasn’t sent any social media message of support to Mr Farage............."

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/se ... 98546.html

I can't see him having any impact in either party
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:40 am

Deputy PM if Bojo gets the job.

He speaks (rants) for many, many Tories and would be made more than welcome. Just need a safe seat and a 'convenient' by-election.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Cannydc wrote:Deputy PM if Bojo gets the job.

He speaks (rants) for many, many Tories and would be made more than welcome. Just need a safe seat and a 'convenient' by-election.

Do you really think there is any hope of that happening?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:

The Tory party is dying, and needs a transfusion of racist, bigoted people who 'speak their language'.

Farage fits the bill, and passes the Daily Heil reader's comments test with flying colours.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The Tory party is dying, and needs a transfusion of racist, bigoted people who 'speak their language'.

Farage fits the bill, and passes the Daily Heil reader's comments test with flying colours.

Oh no, we could end a one party state like China
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:06 am

"The former Conservative leader William Hague has urged his party to reject proposals to give its members more choice in future leadership contests.

He said the idea, favoured by supporters of Boris Johnson, could give undue influence to “unrepresentative minorities” and reduce the chances of the party selecting a leader with wide appeal."

That is the method that will smuggle thousands of UKIP members / ex-members into the Tory party along with Farage - and with the current membership at a pathetic 120,000 it will be relatively simple to change policy and direction.
Cannydc

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:58 am

So the membership choosing the leader is good when it's the Labour Party but bad when it's the Conservative Party is your argument canny?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:33 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:So the membership choosing the leader is good when it's the Labour Party but bad when it's the Conservative Party is your argument canny?

Nope - I Wish them all the best, as an unelectable joke of a party sporting Bojo as leader and with Farage in tow. In fact, I spy a REAL split coming.....
Cannydc

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Yes but which party? :mrgreen:
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Yes but which party? :mrgreen:

Can't see Labour sporting Bojo as leader and with Farage in tow tbh.

Here's a sporting bet for you.......

First party to suffer major defections.

First party to lose their leader.

First party whose MPs officially announce the birth of a new party.

I'll take Labour, you get the Tories. First to TWO loses, and sends a bottle of wine. (Mine's red..... )
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Cannydc wrote:

I'll take Labour, you get the Tories. First to TWO loses, and sends a bottle of wine. (Mine's red..... )

Labours selection process was proven to be a complete and utter joke when Ed Millband got the top job
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Labours selection process was proven to be a complete and utter joke when Ed Millband got the top job

Try to keep up.

Ed Miliband oversaw the abolition of the electoral college, replacing it with a one-member-one-vote system.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:37 pm

Seem that Grease-Smugg can see what's coming...

Jacob Rees-Mogg has disowned calls by Leave.EU for its backers to join the Conservative party to support him in a potential future leadership bid, warning against a takeover by single-issue “fanatics”.

Leave.EU, the pro-Brexit campaign group co-founded by rightwing businessman Arron Banks, claims to have 88,000 supporters, and has urged them to “flood” the Tory party to elect a “true Brexiteer” such as Rees-Mogg or Boris Johnson as the next leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... my-account
Cannydc

Postby calitom » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Oh canny the self complained 'WHO IS RACIST' Judge.
Ladies and gentlemen ..introducing The Dishonorable Canny--the judge appointed by dark entities
calitom

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs