Brexit Satire

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Guest wrote:Image

There’s right and left wing and there’s remain and leave.
You are nuts.
A few hundred England fans riot. So in your fucked up world every English person is a thug then.
Tell me how that works spermbrain?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Wait till I march with my “Islam will conquer Britain” banner.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:

You are nuts.
A few hundred England fans riot. So in your fucked up world every English person is a thug then.

Decent people don't include far right gammon pieces of shit, you retarded shit for brains.

Postby calitom » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are nuts.

Decent people don't include far right gammon pieces of shit, you retarded shit for brains.

so a riot happens when 200 tommy supporters show up---caused by lefty weirdos.the tommy supporters arent gonna riot against themselves
100s of thousands show up for anti brexit---and brexit people leave them alone.

your conclusions are bizzare
calitom

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:16 pm

calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are nuts.

so a riot happens when 200 tommy supporters show up---caused by lefty weirdos.the tommy supporters arent gonna riot against themselves
100s of thousands show up for anti brexit---and brexit people leave them alone.

your conclusions are bizzare

That had nothing to do with left wing people and they rioted against the police shit for brains.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:35 pm

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 1540050213

Brexit march London: Incredible aerial footage shows huge scale of People's Vote rally as 'half a million' take to streets

:canny:

Postby Mmmmh! » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:38 pm

The french and Russian revolutions were all left wing and ever so bloodless!
Idiotic cunts!
Mmmmh!

Postby Wilson » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Very like the NHS and anti austerity marches that've taken place in recent years and got totally ignored by mainstream news outlets.

While I'm sure the majority marching mean well, the individuals heading the People's Vote March are a complete turn off for me. The politics of Umuna, Soubry etc are the very reason we're in this mess.

Labour's "6 Test" plan makes much more sense to me. No point stopping Brexit if we're going to continue on the downward path that lead people to vote for it in the first place.
Wilson

Postby wutang » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/brexit-march-london-incredible-aerial-footage-shows-huge-scale-of-demonstration-as-half-a-million-a3967166.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1LYQb-8C3nNfmhCpvjSnDlM1888RVY9KkVD5PCA06bmhDUggwaUj6KdAw#Echobox=1540050213

Brexit march London: Incredible aerial footage shows huge scale of People's Vote rally as 'half a million' take to streets

Meh. Nowhere nearly as impressive as the EDL march today in Manchester

:leer:
wutang

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/brexit-march-london-incredible-aerial-footage-shows-huge-scale-of-demonstration-as-half-a-million-a3967166.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1LYQb-8C3nNfmhCpvjSnDlM1888RVY9KkVD5PCA06bmhDUggwaUj6KdAw#Echobox=1540050213

Tommy scum :pukeup:

There are so many of them locked up for paedo offenses, it really shows on their demos now, which were never very big anyway!

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:44 pm

wutang wrote:

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:50 pm

wutang wrote:

The Old Bill were pretty chuffed in London, people kept going up to them and shaking their hands :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:16 am

FFS! :hand:

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:14 am

Anyone fancy a " Brexit Special "

Snookerballs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive