Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Utter cock...

What's wrong with that? It's a border, that's what should happen at borders! (DIDN'T WATCH VIDEO)

Wow what short memories people have. There hasn't been a border in Ireland since The Good Friday Agreement was achieved. What Mogg is suggesting is fucking terrifying.

You seem to be the one with a short memory, How long was the border there before the good friday agreement ?
Britain shouldn't even be in the country, never mind be worried about a border there.

Since 1916 from memory. Chin up, you're going to get your United Ireland pretty soon at this rate. My son's entitled to an Eire passport and he's seriously considering to apply for one.

Can he still be a cop, with an Irish passport after brexit?

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:

Can he still be a cop, with an Irish passport after brexit?

Depends on whether his degree will be recognised in the EU, he's looking at NZ as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Stooo wrote:Yes I am. You listened to lies from rich people and racists who want to feather their nests in some sort of fucked up disaster capitalism. Your cheerleaders promised seamless trade deals, easy transactions with the WTO and fewer brown people, how has that worked out for you chum?

Now, with the cliff edge looming you need someone to blame and you're blaming the people who had the common sense to back the status quo in the first place. I'll confess, I knew hardly anything about the EU at the time of the vote but I knew enough not to listen to scaremongers like Fridge or charlatans like BoJo spinning empty promises and threats; but I sure as shit know a damn sight more now!

You don't seem to know anything about it now either if you think it's all about 'rich people, racists and brown people'

If you do book a session with a hypnotist, I'm willing to assist you compose a list of things you need help with, to start with:

An irrational fear of Brexit

An irrational fear of Trump.

An obsession with associating everything with racism.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Here's another for you Red, people who wouldn't give a shit if it wasn't for the hate propaganda fuelled by rich old men:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Stooo wrote:Yes I am. You listened to lies from rich people and racists who want to feather their nests in some sort of fucked up disaster capitalism. Your cheerleaders promised seamless trade deals, easy transactions with the WTO and fewer brown people, how has that worked out for you chum?

Brown people from Poland and Eastern Europe?

There's probably been more brown people moving in the opposite direction.

Where do you get this stuff from, Owen Jones? :mrgreen:
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Now, with the cliff edge looming you need someone to blame and you're blaming the people who had the common sense to back the status quo in the first place. I'll confess, I knew hardly anything about the EU at the time of the vote but I knew enough not to listen to scaremongers like Fridge or charlatans like BoJo spinning empty promises and threats; but I sure as shit know a damn sight more now!

You don't seem to know anything about it now either if you think it's all about 'rich people, racists and brown people'

If you do book a session with a hypnotist, I'm willing to assist you compose a list of things you need help with, to start with:

An irrational fear of Trump.

An obsession with associating everything with racism.

Hey, why not attack me instead of my argument?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Brown people from Poland and Eastern Europe?

There's probably been more brown people moving in the opposite direction.

Where do you get this stuff from, Owen Jones? :mrgreen:

Er what? I am no fan of the Labour party.

My route is in an area that has a huge Eastern European population, it has full employment and many companies are having problems filling vacancies yet I get stuff on FB from some who live there about brown people and how they will be deported next year, no-one gives a shit about the Slavs.

I forgot, you're the one leaver that isn't racist.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Why is it irrational when the politicians economists and so on are all saying they want the least damaging Brexit?
This means that all Brexits are damaging.
Are people not right to worry which Brexit will be the most damaging to them personally?
Only the ones voting for Brexit think it's about making the country a better place while those organising the reality don't.
Weird or what ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Still looking forward to my unicorn delivery.... just being positive.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:Still looking forward to my unicorn delivery.... just being positive.

It's an extra 50p...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Still looking forward to my unicorn delivery.... just being positive.

It's an extra 50p...

I've heard rumours that they will be held up at Calais, and that UK farmers will be demonstrating because they weren't given the unicorn breeding contract...
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Why is it irrational when the politicians economists and so on are all saying they want the least damaging Brexit?
Are people not right to worry which Brexit will be the most damaging to them personally?
Only the ones voting for Brexit think it's about making the country a better place while those organising the reality don't.
Weird or what ....

To use the surgery analogy again, if you want to rid yourself of something that's bad for you, such as cancer, you want to get rid of it in the least damaging way, don't you?

The EU is intertwined with the UK, and we have to cut ties with it in a way that is least damaging to our future progress, hence a 'least damaging Brexit'

'Brexit' refers to the process of leaving the EU, and not the situation after we've left.

No one said it will be easy.
Red Okktober

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Weird or what ....

To use the surgery analogy again, if you want to rid yourself of something that's bad for you, such as cancer, you want to get rid of it in the least damaging way, don't you?

The EU is intertwined with the UK, and we have to cut ties with it in a way that is least damaging to our future progress, hence a 'least damaging Brexit'

'Brexit' refers to the process of leaving the EU, and not the situation after we've left.

And for the pain the British people will go through we will achieve what?
Please don't say sovereignty that's meaningless to the man in the street.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Weird or what ....

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You really want links to all those Brexiteers on film, pronouncing just how easy the whole process would be ?

Those easy as pie trade deals ?

They need us mre than we need them ?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Utter cock...

What's wrong with that? It's a border, that's what should happen at borders! (DIDN'T WATCH VIDEO)

Wow what short memories people have. There hasn't been a border in Ireland since The Good Friday Agreement was achieved. What Mogg is suggesting is fucking terrifying.

You seem to be the one with a short memory, How long was the border there before the good friday agreement ?
Britain shouldn't even be in the country, never mind be worried about a border there.

Since 1916 from memory. Chin up, you're going to get your United Ireland pretty soon at this rate. My son's entitled to an Eire passport and he's seriously considering to apply for one.

And that's because,before the uprising, your country had it's Imperialistic boot stamped on the country. There's idiots on here who wish Karma on others, If I were of that ilk. I'd say Brexit is Britain's karma :pmsl:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive