Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Image :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Not so funny after all.

Jaguar Land Rover Staff At Castle Bromwich Told They're Moving To Three-Day Week

We're not going to be able to generate enough of our electricity if we go out without a deal, don't believe me then listen to Jason Hunter outlining it perfectly on 3 men in the pub on YT. A former international trade negotiator and currently (ooh er) working with the National Grid.

We all seem to be back on course to 1973, once we're there then guess what?

Tory PPB 2022

Let's face it, it could hardly get any worse at that point...

That will only upset the lazy cunts who don't work any days a week, afraid their benefits will be hit :pmsl:

Scum like you will probably get strung up in the event of civil unrest. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:36 pm

PM Theresa May had her 'Chequers Plan' soundly rejected today by both Hard Right #Tories AND EU - for entirely different reasons. That's the problem with a 'compromise' on an issue on which a nation is so evenly divided.

Meanwhile France's PM Emmanuel Macron didn't hold back in his judgment today of the whole process ...

Brexit ... pushed by those who predicted easy solutions ...

Those people are liars.

They left the next day so they didn’t have to manage it.

Boom.

http://www.farrightwatch.net/2018/09/br ... ce-pm.html

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:PM Theresa May had her 'Chequers Plan' soundly rejected today by both Hard Right #Tories AND EU - for entirely different reasons. That's the problem with a 'compromise' on an issue on which a nation is so evenly divided.

Meanwhile France's PM Emmanuel Macron didn't hold back in his judgment today of the whole process ...

Those people are liars.

Boom.

Fuck me but there's going to be one hell of a lot of people marching on the 20th.

Proper gammons are few and far between along with racists and far right lunatics, they're too far gone and should be treated with pity.

The ordinary people who voted leave tend not to meet your eye and are reluctant to discuss brexit and the massive wall about to fall on us, others realise that they were lied to and are angry. This country cannot just no deal without a majority that actually wants social and economic destruction, not from angry remainers but from food riots, fuel shortages, forced evictions, unemployment with no financial help, the death of the NHS and god knows what fucking else!

This isn't project fear but instead project fact, the sunny uplands and unicorns are and always have been project fantasy, promoted and backed by cynical millionaires, Russian gangsters, far Right and alt_right bigots, populist bigots, a bloke who looks like a surprised pencil and other populist politicians including Corbyn.

I'm sure that someone will be along presently to personally attack me instead of my post.

I don't mind, that's the difference :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:49 pm

:doomed:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 pm

A " Hard Brexit" looms ever closer
Snookerballs

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:50 pm

Snookerballs wrote:A " Hard Brexit" looms ever closer

Theresa May will resign after orderding a peoples vote, and in the end and remain will win.

There will be a general election which Corbyn will win or be head of a new leftist coalition :canny:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:52 pm

We're now sailing on the Titanic.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:We're now sailing on the Titanic.

It's all happening in March and that's when we get our yearly council tax bills and water bills etc.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Not so funny after all.

Jaguar Land Rover Staff At Castle Bromwich Told They're Moving To Three-Day Week

We're not going to be able to generate enough of our electricity if we go out without a deal, don't believe me then listen to Jason Hunter outlining it perfectly on 3 men in the pub on YT. A former international trade negotiator and currently (ooh er) working with the National Grid.

We all seem to be back on course to 1973, once we're there then guess what?

Tory PPB 2022

Let's face it, it could hardly get any worse at that point...

That will only upset the lazy cunts who don't work any days a week, afraid their benefits will be hit :pmsl:

Scum like you will probably get strung up in the event of civil unrest. :smilin:

Shouldn't you be a brexiter, with your attitude of hanging people in the event of civil unrest?
It always seems to be you remainers who are angry and spitting your dummies out!
There's not any place for the likes of you in modern day Britain after we leave or stay in the EU

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:PM Theresa May had her 'Chequers Plan' soundly rejected today by both Hard Right #Tories AND EU - for entirely different reasons. That's the problem with a 'compromise' on an issue on which a nation is so evenly divided.

Those people are liars.

Boom.

Fuck me but there's going to be one hell of a lot of people marching on the 20th.

Proper gammons are few and far between along with racists and far right lunatics, they're too far gone and should be treated with pity.

The ordinary people who voted leave tend not to meet your eye and are reluctant to discuss brexit and the massive wall about to fall on us, others realise that they were lied to and are angry. This country cannot just no deal without a majority that actually wants social and economic destruction, not from angry remainers but from food riots, fuel shortages, forced evictions, unemployment with no financial help, the death of the NHS and god knows what fucking else!

This isn't project fear but instead project fact, the sunny uplands and unicorns are and always have been project fantasy, promoted and backed by cynical millionaires, Russian gangsters, far Right and alt_right bigots, populist bigots, a bloke who looks like a surprised pencil and other populist politicians including Corbyn.

I'm sure that someone will be along presently to personally attack me instead of my post.

I don't mind, that's the difference :smilin:

It will be a remainer if anyone, You're all so angry little poppets. You just have to accept you lost and move on.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:31 pm

And you're in 3rd class.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:

And you're in 3rd class.

That was good!
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive